Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Princess Aurora Fan

Re: Hallmark Ornament Premiere tomorrow

they are great this year. I work at Hallmark up in Canada and i always enjoy putting them up. Ours went up on Tuesday. It is a lot of work but well worth it.
    ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

I got to my Hallmark Gold Star store in the Lakewood Mall after 3 PM today. Hardly anyone in there and tons of ornaments available including the limited edition ones. Unrelated to Disney, I was fascinated by the player piano. Push a button and it plays one of six tunes. The keys light up, the foot pedals move and the player roll goes around. And it plays the whole tune! Cost is $36. I liked the one that looks like a 1950's refrigerator.

I am waiting for October to purchase the Remy Chef for my daughter who is studying culinary.

• My Favorite Anna

I saw them on Friday today I didn't have the money the ones I want to get are Cinderella to go with my Belle Ornament that I got last year. And the other is Snow WHite. I really didn't like the Ariel/Eric one and the Princess Aurora one. I'm still upset that I miss last years Ariel ornament you know the one that play Part of your World. I wanted it but I didn't have the money and when I did it was all gone. But good thing the Belle one was still there. I hope by next friday that the Cinderella one is there.

MY LONG TIME FRIEND THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN FOR 2 YEARS.

• Princess Aurora Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    I saw them on Friday today I didn't have the money the ones I want to get are Cinderella to go with my Belle Ornament that I got last year. And the other is Snow WHite. I really didn't like the Ariel/Eric one and the Princess Aurora one. I'm still upset that I miss last years Ariel ornament you know the one that play Part of your World. I wanted it but I didn't have the money and when I did it was all gone. But good thing the Belle one was still there. I hope by next friday that the Cinderella one is there.
    I definatly think you should get the 70th Anniversary Snow White. I thought of you when i unpacked it at work.
    ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

• done

We've been doing ornament release in July for a couple years now. The district manager is usually at the store that we go to, so we've gotten to know her a bit. Apparently, she was really paying attention because she tried to call us yesterday morning to remind us about the release. We're usually there before lunch, but yesterday, we decided to have lunch first and then go, so we weren't there until the afternoon.

I actually didn't care that much for the Disney ornaments this year, which was ok because it meant we didn't spend nearly as much as we sometimes do. And I didn't like the mugs that much, so that was ok. I liked the red Mickey and Minnie mugs they had a couple years ago better. We got some of those.

We found everything we were looking for, and we're waiting for October to pick up a few others that we want.

• My Favorite Anna

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessAurora18 View Post
    I definatly think you should get the 70th Anniversary Snow White. I thought of you when i unpacked it at work.
    Heehee thank u of thinking of me. I will get her to but the first one I want to get is Cinderella to fo with my Belle from last year.

• Just Me

I will need the Ratatouille ornament. It will fit perfectly on my tree. I fill a 6 1/2' tree with nothing but mouse ornaments.

• She was sweet as a peach

I got my Leg Lamp ornament at Carlton Cards. I their ornaments are different than the Hallmark ornaments. Check to see if they have the Leg Lamp again this year. Last year was the second year they had it because it was so popular.

EDIT

I just checked the Carlton Cards/American Greetings webiste and they do have the Leg Lamp ornament again this year! And they have Ralphie in his bunny suit!!
    He looks like a pink nightmare...
    Last edited by jane2073; 07-15-2007 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Adding more info.

• GO DBACKS!!

Oh man, my mom and I did so much damage at our Hallmark store yesterday. We buy ornaments as presents for family so we spend much of our Christmas budget on ornaments. I stopped trying to figure out what different family members want, especially the ones that live far away so everyone gets ornaments, and they love them.

I always get the good Star Wars or Star Trek ornaments for DH. I loved the player piano and the Mickey's Jingle Bell Express. I also loved the Mickey T-shirt hanging on a clothes rack with yellow shoes. Got several of those to send to friends. I also got the mini snowman/Mickey/Minnie ornament. Too cute.

We don't put up a large tree since we have cats that ruin them. Instead we arrange all our ornaments on shelves and bookcases. We have to remove all our other Disney collectibles from the shelves and unload some books but it is all worth it since we love our ornaments. Also, this way we can set up one shelf for Disney, one for Star Wars, etc.

I'm still looking thru the Dream Book and selecting ornaments I am going to reserve for the October event.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

Blog Entries

It is so funny to me to see this post. My family is in the process of getting ready to sell my departed grandparents Hallmark ornament collection.

Good luck to everyone getting what they want!!!

• Oh bother!

Thanks for letting us know!

I just went out on my lunch break and bought my hubby the Capt. Jack Sparrow one.
    WDW '82 '90 '94 '99 '01 '04 '09x2 '10
    DLR '05 '06 '08 '13

• My Favorite Anna

Well today I got the Cinderella Hallmark Ornament and I have it next to my Belle. Here is a picture of it.

I went to Hallmark yesterday, the only one I really liked was the one with Mickey, Goofy and Donald on the little train that goes around in a circle. The other one that was cute but I don't think I will get is the one with Mickey and Morty and Ferdie ( rarely seen nephews) hiding behind a chair.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12