Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Rainicorn.

How was your day?

I figured we could use a thread where we can talk about our day.

Mine was okay. I bought my sick boyfriend and me some Sourdough Jacks and took a nap with him.

Then I went to work!

I just want it to be the 17th already!
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• Circle of Ancients

My day was rather uneventful, but it was a day at least. It was a nice day. The only thing that made me mad was that I bought some cheap CD, expecting it to be good, and it wasn't. I seem to collect instrumental versions of the Beatles' hits, and I saw that this CD had "Yesterday" and "Hey Jude" on it. The tune was lost by all the extra jazziness they added in. I think that I'll stick w/ the original songs, and my old record of fully orchestrated Beatles tunes.

Sorry about sharing my oddity of a passion to find instrumental Beatles songs, but that was what made the day bad. Other than that it was cool.

• Rainicorn.

Jazzy Beatles? Whoa.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    Excellent day. Spent most of it at DL, need I say more?
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by robotpirates
    I just want it to be the 17th already!
    Yay for retail. Mine was fun.

I went to the physical therapist and on my way home got a call that one of my fellow CMs wasn't feeling well and they needed to use her call-in. My store thought I was working her shift anyway. So she called me and I took it. (I guess that's because I'm working someone else's call-in NEXT thurs and I take just about any and every open shift?) Then I went back home and cleaned and did some packing for both California and Florida. And then to work. Now I'm home to see the bling, bling MiceChat.

How was your day everyone?

Saw Batman and War of the Worlds...both awesome.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by robotpirates
    Jazzy Beatles? Whoa.
    I know. I am okay with Jazz, but when its mixed with the Beatles, it just doesn't work for me. Anywho, it wasn't that expensive so my day was pretty good.

I'm still at work, need I say more?

After work is Chilli's w/ some friends! MMMM chicken enchillada soup..mmmmm
    A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

• That one girl.

My day pretty much sucked. I've been job searching for alot of the day.

Here's a shot in the dark.

Does anybody on here know anybody in the music industry that could get me a job? Or need an assistant? Please Please Please!

I'm a hard worker, responsible, organized, reliable, trustworthy. I have a BA in Music Business.
    Well, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, I think you're crazy, just like me.

For new music click below!

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries
    haven't done much today-just slept in really late and now i'm sitting infront of the computer, eating canteloupe and whipped cream....kinda bored....appartment searching (still)....anyone wanna roommate in Long Beach? anyone?

• insufferable know-it-all

I'm still at work, and my boss is gone so I don't have anyone to ask if I can go home early. I took a short lunch, so that cuts 1/2 hour off, but I don't know about going any earlier than that.

Day has been CRAWLING by!

New development: okay, someone just walked by and said the entire escrow office went early and there's only 1 other person left, so she didn't see why I couldn't duck out early too. I'm OUTTA HERE!

CU@DL

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Hooterville, USA

Yesterday I had the MouseChat withdrawl shakes. Today I'm feeling much better.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    My day was very tiring. Traffic on the way to worked sucked because there was an accident that was blocking all the northbound lanes for awhile (and of couse I was heading north). So I got to work 20 minutes late. But they're pretty lax about stuff like that since it's a home office. Work was very busy, but the time flew by and we got alot done. Got to leave an hour early which was cool. Now it's 3 days of relaxing!

• Senior Minion

Got a little too much sun yesterday and got dehydrated a bit. So bad my head was spinning. So I took a sick day and "tanked" up on water and electrolytes. Im starting to feel better too Im printing some photos of Disneyland I've taken and never posted. So it has been nice to just relax and get better.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Rainicorn.

My day was good until tonight. Work was sucky, I was all crampy, my male friends made me walk from work to Norm's... my boyfriend didn't even convince them to get me. So I walked, felt worse, then after 15 minutes of not talking to them, I decided to take the bus home.

So I did.

Irrational, maybe. But I am rarely irrational and I think I deserve one chick-related bout of anger once in a while.

-- robotarmada.net --

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast