Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crazy!!

• My cuties!

Crazy!!

The Duggar family just had their 17th kid (only 2 sets of twins in there) and they want more! I am surprised her uterus hasn't fallen out yet and that they didn't use the name Jennifer yet (all the kids are J names)!

Story

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Re: Crazy!!

The new baby's name is Jennifer, I think. Right? I didn't click the link yet, but I think I saw it somewhere else.

Her oldest is 19 and she has a new baby. The woman has been pregnant or breastfeeding for 20 years. 20. Years.
    A signature should go here.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Sparkle Plenty

Quote Originally Posted by SusieP. View Post
    The woman has been pregnant or breastfeeding for 20 years. 20. Years.
    I hate to even imagine it. 20 years!

Quote Originally Posted by twinmom View Post
    The Duggar family just had their 17th kid (only 2 sets of twins in there) and they want more! I am surprised her uterus hasn't fallen out yet and that they didn't use the name Jennifer yet (all the kids are J names)!

Story
    What I don't understand is how and when they have time for... ya know. Of course, the older ones probably take care of a lot of the kids, but still! The older ones must know when mom and dad go off to what?

"Talk" privately??

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Quote Originally Posted by disneyballerina View Post
    What I don't understand is how and when they have time for... ya know. Of course, the older ones probably take care of a lot of the kids, but still! The older ones must know when mom and dad go off to what?

"Talk" privately??
    Seriously! I'm thinking that if I was one of the middle kids (you know, #'s 5-11) I'd be old enough to understand and still young enough to be stuck in the house with all these little ones running around that I would conspire with a few others in the same boat (plenty to choose from!) to make sure Mom and Dad NEVER ARE ALLOWED ALONE AGAIN - EVER!

7000 Square foot home? What do these people do for a living? I mean I realize it is Arkansas and all (which explains some of the oddity ) and the housing prices aren't what they are in other areas, but WOW! And they only just now used Jennifer? But they've used the oddly spelled "Jinger"?

And here is some icky math for the ladies!! "Michelle has been pregnant for 126 months — or 10.5 years — of her life."
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

just think, when they get older, how huge their family reunions will be...
    ---------
    |I QUIT|
    ---------
    ...Not like anyone on here really gives a care about me anyway...

• She was sweet as a peach

Ugh! I have had days where just my one child has completely wiped me out. I can't imagine 17 children!
    Good for her!!

• Haunted Mansion Lover

I find it funny that his name is Jim Bob, they live in Arkansas and they have 17 children. It kind of reminds me of Cletus from the Simpsons without the inbreeding!
    Foolish Mortal

• Hooterville, USA

I always wanted 10 kids.

My wife didn't feel the same.

She stopped us at 3.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

This family occasionally has specials on Discovery Channel. They built a lot of the new house on their own. I barely handled raising 2 kids, 17 forget about it.

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

I am all for kids, don't get me wrong, but isn't 17 a bit irresponsible? I mean, people in China are limited to one, why should American's feel free to have as many as they want? I know we have more land and all, but one day we will run out. (Getting off soap box now.)

The mom says she wants more, I just think she has been brainwashed.

• For old time sake

Wow this woman must have textbook pregnancies if she can handle 126months of pregnancy. I'm at month 6 and have had issues that I would not want to have for 126 months total. No thanks.

17 kids? OY!!!
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

I've seen an episode of their show on Discovery Channel, odd odd! Like Pratt55 said they built the majority of the house on their own, like a family project. I think all the girls wear dresses all the time too. 17 kids..
    NO THANK YOU!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Disgruntled Former CM

Cool Re: Crazy!!

Some women really do find the 'monthly visit from their Little Friend' unbearable, but this is taking it to extremes... "nope, I haven't had a single cramp since 1986!"

They already have a little girl named 'Jessa'; isn't that going to be confusing?, I too am surprised at the use of "Jinger" long before 'Jessica', let alone skipping Julie, Julia, Jan, Janet, Janice, Jewel, Joan, Joann, Jordan, Jacqueline (one of my favorite names; I always thought that Jacqueline Smith is one of the most beautiful - and nice! - women), Jackie, Justina, etc; thank Gawd they did skip 'Josephine' and 'Jolene' - in case they were Dolly Parton fans...
    Do you think that 'Jinger' is a misspelling of / pronounced as "Ginger", or rhyming with "Stinger"? Either way, this little girl Jinger got the fuzzy end of the lollypop as far as names goes... I'm sending her a t-shirt:

"My Parents had 17 Children - and All I Got Was The Name 'Jinger'..."

Good Luck to this little munchkin Jinger finding a hat / coffee mug / bicycle license plate with her name on it...

If all of the kids have the same initials, you can't even put a "J.D." on your stuff to keep it yours, it just marks it as "Open Season"...

Currently, the little girl 'Joy-Anna' has the "Jan Brady / Middle Child Syndrome" to the 8th power! Poor thing... "Jarsha, Jarsha, Jarsha! Why is everything about Jarsha?!"

Personally, I love the names 'Jerimiah' and 'Jedidiah' though...

Let's all pitch in and buy the parents a TV to watch; maybe if we can get them hooked on 'Grey's Antatomy', Jessica won't have to have a little brother named "Jungle Cruise"

• Senior Minion

No thanks. I don't have kids, and if I did, I wouldn't want 17 of them!! Oy! to the 10th power!!
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Kevin's a girl?

Oh. Wow. My mom tells me she can't even handle two kids.

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast