• I was deleted.

Disney Meeting in Minnesota

Will anyone be attending the meeting this weekend in Minnesota? I am curious to know. Thanks.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries
    NO! You cannot have a minnesota meeting, until after July! Waitr until I get back from New Zealand!

Dream on Silly Dreamer

I'm not a shareholder, but I did attend a showing of "Dream on Silly Dreamer" at the Crown this afternoon. It was an interesting documentary and worth getting out to see the limited showing. Did anyone else catch a showing?

And if you were at the 4pm showing, who was the gentleman in red who got a smattering of applause upon entrance? Just curious.

Answering my own question.

Well, as I had thought, the man at the 4pm showing was Roy E. Disney. I knew it wouldn't be long before the internet supplied an answer.

Here are some photos of Disney attending the showing at savedisney.com.

• I was deleted.

yes!

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGirl
    I'm not a shareholder, but I did attend a showing of "Dream on Silly Dreamer" at the Crown this afternoon. It was an interesting documentary and worth getting out to see the limited showing. Did anyone else catch a showing?

And if you were at the 4pm showing, who was the gentleman in red who got a smattering of applause upon entrance? Just curious.
    Yes, I was there too. The film that they made was great. I enjoyed seeing it too and meeting the creators. I went to the 2:30 showing. I met up with Tony West at the shareholders meeting and he told me that Roy Disney did come to the 4 o'clock showing. So if that is the one you were at, that was him! I got to see him at the shareholders meeting; however, it was extremely hard to actually meet him. (A lot of pushy people.) I also tried to ask Eisner a question about what they plan on doing to improve DCA, but then the question time got cut off. Oh well, I tried. How did you find out about the showing? Just curious. Thanks!