Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Former Epcot CM

Tell me about your day

Its been a very stressful and mixed day for me, and I'm sure for a lot of my fellow MiceChatters. Spill your beans.......
    BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
    October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
    April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
    December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
    July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
    July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
    February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
    February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
    TRIP REPORTS

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Re: Tell me about your day

My pen exploded all over my desk and hands this morning. It really made me feel blue.

• behind the curtain

Went to a community college with my best friend this morning to help her sign up for classes, then took out my restlessness on my piano.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

Well, last night, a bat flew into the house. Well, more accurately,it flew into the living room from upstairs. We have suspected that there are bats living in the attic for a while now and that pretty much conformed it. We called around and estimates were anywhere from "we can't remove them because they are protected" 200 bucks up to 800 bucks (thank god we are renting and will be sticking the landlord with the bill) On top of that, one of the exterminators told us they we will need to have the attic cleaned out of else all the "droppings" will cave in the ceiling. That is just too horrifying to even think about.

I found out that the bank will credit the money that lending tree stole from me, so that is good news.

But then I found out that my father in law got fired from his job for calling in sick too many times (sick= hungover) They were going to give him a second chance, but he started swearing at them and threatening legal action, so they fired him. My in-laws were coming with us to California in Spetember and they were paying for our plane tickets. So now vacation plans are up in the air and I many have to cancel the trip

That was probably more than you wanted to hear.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen
    Well, last night, a bat flew into the house. Well, more accurately,it flew into the living room from upstairs. We have suspected that there are bats living in the attic for a while now and that pretty much conformed it. We called around and estimates were anywhere from "we can't remove them because they are protected" 200 bucks up to 800 bucks (thank god we are renting and will be sticking the landlord with the bill) On top of that, one of the exterminators told us they we will need to have the attic cleaned out of else all the "droppings" will cave in the ceiling. That is just too horrifying to even think about.

I found out that the bank will credit the money that lending tree stole from me, so that is good news.

But then I found out that my father in law got fired from his job for calling in sick too many times (sick= hungover) They were going to give him a second chance, but he started swearing at them and threatening legal action, so they fired him. My in-laws were coming with us to California in Spetember and they were paying for our plane tickets. So now vacation plans are up in the air and I many have to cancel the trip

That was probably more than you wanted to hear.
    Wow! You sure had a rollercoaster of happiness vs. sadness vs. utter and complete grossness (not in that order )

I've just been sitting around at my aunt's house in LaVerne. Today has been pretty much laid-back, chatting with other Disney fans and listening to Visionsfantastic radio all day long.

The London bombings made my friend (who's really sensetive) cry, and when Ces crying, so am I.

Let's keep 'em going, guys! This is definately a vent thread!
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

I had a great day so far. Kickboxing class in the morning, lunch, and all that's really on my plate this afternoon is getting tickets to King Tut exhibit and Wicked. One call to Ticketmaster, hopefully. One call to the source of all evil is enough, I think. Hopefully they can handle both in one phone call.

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

Okay, first... the alarm went off. I hate the alarm and want to smash it with a baseball bat every single morning, even if I'm up before it is.

Then, I get to work at 7:30 and don't even get to login to my computer until like 10:30 because I'm so busy. Oh, then I eat my breakfast, LOL! We're doing a laptop upgrade and picked up 14 to be done, a normal day is usually about 8 and that's a rush, but okay. Then, we get 9 boxes in the mail with more laptops to be upgraded and some desktops and it was just crazy!!!

But now I get to go home and run on the treadmill, then eat dinner and play with my girly's - always a good thing!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

• For old time sake

Type....type....type.....type....<yawn>...type.... type...type....

Yep that pretty much sums up my day!!!!
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Boring meetings, followed by angry people, followed by a not-so tasty lunch, followed by a sinus headache!!
    A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

• Back home :-(

I'm sick, so I tried to get some of my co-workers to cover my shift. Yeah, that wasn't happening. So I called every store in the whole freakin' district and no one would come in - even for 4 hours. So, sick as a dog me ends up working the whole 8 hours. Thank god I found someone for tomorrow, otherwise I might be calling in dead.

On a better note, today was employee appreciation day and my boss bought myself and the assistant manager the HUGEST bouquets of flowers I've ever seen, to say thanks for always helping out when need be. Seriously, I've never gotten this many flowers in all my life, let alone all at once! Now my house smells really good - if only if I could smell it!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

I had to spend quite a few hours at Kaiser, always fun trying to get prescriptions renewed for all my asthma meds and the new coverage just started on 7/01 so of course no one could find my info. Then get bloodwork done to check my thyroid and then set up an uptake for my thyroid and finally make it to the pharmacy to pick up the meds only to find out they can't find our prescription coverage and do I want to pay cash for my meds so I go to pay cash first portion $40 not bad second portion the DAILY use inhalers $390, yes THREE HUNDRED & NINETY DOLLARS. So needless to say I didn't pick those up. I come home and member services fixes the problem in minutes but I have to GO back to get the meds and it's 100 degrees out. So yeah no I didn't make it back up there. Oh did I mention I had my poor 6 year old with me this whole time and he was "starvwing foevah" the whole time.

Plus, I have a POUNDING headache and a toothache and the kids(oldest & his best friend who's staying with us for TWO weeks) came back from their friends house pissy & started right off fighting with the little one who then in turn starts crying. Calgon..............Repeat after me 8 more days 8 more days

So what happened to you Speedway?

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Best Buds

My PC at work died, half my department is out and they've moved UP an important deadline to just before I leave for vacation! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    ------------------
    DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
    http://www.comedy4cast.com

• Hooterville, USA

Had to pick up some dead baby pigeons that some boys knocked out of their nest. They killed the little birds out of meanness! Why are some kids that way? It ruined my day thinking there are people that mean to helpless creatures.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas
    Had to pick up some dead baby pigeons that some boys knocked out of their nest. They killed the little birds out of meanness! Why are some kids that way? It ruined my day thinking there are people that mean to helpless creatures.
    How sad! Ironic (respectively) that you said the bolded part on the day of the London terrorist attacks. I've seen kids do that. Reminds me of reading about some kids who shot some birds at the Frontierland Shootin' Gallery when the guns shot compressed air bullets. When asked why they shot the birds? "Because I could".*

*More Mouse Tales
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

• The Original ;)

My boss sent me a link to a posting for a job opportunity this morning, so I've spent the day wondering if it's a hint or not.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast