Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• On Autopilot

The COMPLETE! Mice chat movie summary!

yeah I know nobody really cares since the thread died, but I promised I'd get this whole thing done, and here it (almost) is! (editing has been done)

We are introduced to Dusty, the hero of the story, watching ABC network, seeing Eisner get booed he shakes his head and turns it off

"He must be stopped"

the movie starts going into motion when Dusty does to DisneyLand, while waiting in line he hears KoH griping about people griping, asking what his problem is, he tells Dusty that

"I've had it up to here with the low matenence!"

After a short convo Dusty hitches up with KoH as his partner to see if they can do anything to restore the magic. Soon they go to Pirates of the Carribean, where they are meeted by PirateMunkee, (who is a 3D generated Monkey who's... duh a pirate) who doesn't speak, but uses vocals like Abu so we get a hint of what he's saying. Soon the three make an oath (cheesy three Kingdoms spoof here) that not only will they restore order to the Kingdom, they will get rid of Micheal Eisner.

However, CM and Einser supporter DQ overhears them, and while the trio rides the ride she bamboozles DustySage into .. ahem... JOINING her on the Haunted Mansion.However, when they get there, she springs the trap on him and captures him.

Meanwhile, Pirate and KoH are looking for Dusty, they meet up with Small Panda after all at.. small world after all.

KoH: -_- Not another cute animal sidekick!

Panda says he overheard shouts within the hallways under DisneyLand, so the three set off to find Dusty. They find him and break him out, but face opposition as DQ and her gang of CM thugs try to stop them.

Our newly formed Quartet of heroes decides to find a way to deal with Eisner, and while they're trying to get out of the Haunted Mansion they meet up with the Witches of Morva, (they reside in the chamber where everyone thought Walt Disney was frozen) who tell them the weapon they seek is "farther than Fantasy Land" Our heroes then set out into the REAL Toon Town....

end first movie

start second

It begins with KoH and PirateMunkee waiting outside a hospital (Dusty got injured in our last movie) AskviewUniverse soon gets Dusty up and running again (Just a spoon full of sugar!) and the heroes go back to their quest.

Distraught over their "defeat" in the magic Kingdom, our heroes now venture into the realm of toon town (and I'm talking the real deal one in Who Framed Roger Rabbit) since taverns (pubs, whatever) are always a primes source of information of plot and comedy, they go to some random one. There they meet up with other favorites such as dsylndmom, BugsBunny, and Tui, and many others. Needless to say, after a few drinks, Dusty has himself a little hoedown and "founds" the MC Drunken Alliance! They shall be their "back up" army for when they finally storm Eisners evil Kingdom (wherever it may be)

Panda: Wait a moment though... does anyone KNOW the way to Eisners evil Kingdom?

*akward shrek like silence*

Larxene1959: Oh! Me! Me! I do!

KoH: O_o What... ARE you?!

A reject toon comes shoving her way out of the crowd. Obviously her animator was a: drunk, b: bored, or c: both since she looks like some freakish cross between Larxene and Maleficent.

Panda: We're not getting help from this thing are we?

But after some pressing pleading from the distraught toon they finally decide to take her along. She shows them the way to Eisners underground Kingdom (through the Submarine Lagoon, you see, THAT's the REAL reason why they had to take the subs out )

Underneath, the heroes are met with terrible resistance, but with a whistle (Give a little whistle!) Dusty sends his whole new gang of MC Drunkards into the fray (fighting with everything from guns to Mickey Mouse ears)

but when they reach Eisners office... he's gone! Infact, he has gone off into the ink and paint world of Disney to enslave all the Disney characters to make horrible and uninspired sequels in his mad quest for money

Dusty: Here we go again........

Part three to be posted soon! Expect Panda's famous Princess line! the Return of DQ! Pirate antics! and a rather disturbing message from the Drunken alliance!

Our third and final movie opens with the gaggle of heroes trying to find a portal into the real world of Disney, Witches of Morva return again to offer same advice from the first movie. After a little bit of head scratching, Dusty has a lightbulb go off.

Dusty: The matterhorn!

KoH: But there's only a B-Ball court in there!

Panda: That's what they want you to believe.......

Dusty rounds up his whole army and the forces of good bottle neck their way into the mountain, and sure enough, a portal of darkness awaits them all. After some noble speech from Dusty (who's occaisionally interrupted by the drunken alliance) they all jump in.

On the other side is Disaster. Disney characters work as slaves, evil Assimos (Courtesy of THE BOBs idea) watching their every move. The characters are forced into tedious labor, resulting in sequels and brands that tarnish their images. The sight brings a new cause to the team, as they try to find a way how to free them.

Dusty: CHAAARGE!!!!!!!

Chaos breaks loose as the heroes attack the robots. The heroes win, but in the confusion Panda gets kidnapped and brought to Eisners palace.

at the palace

Eisner: Who will have the honor of killing this rebel?

Iger: I will!

Eisner: .... hmm... but I want to kill her!

Iger: But you asked me!

Panda: I AM NOT SOME PRIZE TO BE WON!!! LEMME GO DANGIT!!!!!

Eisner and Iger: O.o;;

Back with the goodguys....

Everyone gets ready for the final battle. Dusty and the rest are concerned for panda's safety... but

KoH: She can take care of herself.

Dusty: -_- that's what I'm afraid of....

The next day the drunken/Disney allaiance fight against the imperial forces of Eisners "hollow Disney" and assimo style Robots. While the bulk of the goodguys keep the enemy army busy Dusty, KoH, PirateMunkee, and Larxene1959 storm the castle. Inside their met by even fiercer resistance (in the form of Heartless!) PirateMunkee takes out a machete and cleaves them down, and KoH uses his Legolas style bow and arrow with deadly accuracy. Seeing the enemy is once again busy, Larxene1959 and Dusty get to the second to last floor when...

DQ: we meet again....

DQ bars their path , being the only obstacle between them and Eisner she looks ready for a fight. Dusty steps forward, but is intervined by Larxene.

Dusty: Wha-

Larxene: Your fight's with Eisner, I'll take care of her.

Dusty runs up the stairs, DQ looks at Larxene with a cocky smile.

DQ: And what can you do?

Larxene: THIS!!! *takes out Kunais, which are small knifes, and holds them like steel knuckles* What can you do?

DQ: *takes out a Masamune, a sword which is like... FIVE FEET LONG!!!*

Larxene: oh cr@p......

Dusty makes his way up the stairs and is in the last room. He looks over to Panda, who's chained up. He rushes over to her, but is cut off as an energy sheild boucnes him back.

Dusty: What's going on?

???: I can explain.....

Will the Alliance prevail over the assimos? Will Larxene be able to defeat DQ? Where is Eisner? And who is this mysterious voice Dusty hears? When I return, you shall find the answer!
    Last edited by Larxene1959; 08-17-2005 at 12:59 PM. Reason: change of title

• Best Buds

Re: The (almost) complete Mice chat movie summary!

I laughed. I cried. (I was in a scene with Tui.)

All we need now is the kraft services table and we're good to go!
    ------------------
    DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
    http://www.comedy4cast.com

• And, THEN she said...

more more i want to see what i do in this epic!!!!!

• Smells like beer

Quote Originally Posted by Larxene1959
    and many others.
    Sweet I made it in the movie. Who wants to touch me?
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Gumball Rally Volunteer!

Quote Originally Posted by LightBeer
    Sweet I made it in the movie. Who wants to touch me?
    Depends on where you'll let us....
    Happy Anniversary, MiceChat!

• Puppy Cuddles

Ooh! Me! Can I touch you Light Beer? Please?????? ::touches him gingerly and faints dead away from the sheer rapture of it::
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• Smells like beer

Thats the power of fame, baby. Now who's next?
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

• On Autopilot

Lightbeer shall only be mentioned in the movie after THAT display =P I'm just kidding, I'll have you do something (but I can't include EVERYONE x.x too much!)

• On Autopilot

YAY!!!! I FINISHED IT WHOHOO!!!!

From out of the shadows Ansem (from Kingdom Hearts) appears!

Dusty: Who the heck are you?

Ansem then goes off on who he is, and a long time ago, when Disney first drew concept for him, but since nobody wanted to use him in a game, he posessed Micheal Eisner since "he was a weak hearted fool". Taking his revenge upon the Disney Company for not letting him have a bigger role, he made all the stupid mistakes and blunders that were piled onto Micheal and brought the company into ruin. His greatest triumph being the creation of DCA. He then tells him that after Micheal had been fired he posessed both him once more and Bob Iger, so the company would eventually get worse.

But now since he has consummed enough energy from the two, they are of no use to him (ei. he killed them) Ansem then strikes a battle pose at Dusty and tells him to fight.

Just as Dusty strikes we go to a HUGE continuous scene change, going from the war, to DQ and Larxene's deul, to Munkee and KoH keeping the beasts at bay, and back to Dusty. When all hope seems lost Dusty cuts Panda from her chains and the two take on Ansem in a last ditch attempt.

Scene change back to Larxene, who's being winded by DQ, suddenly Larxene speaks out against her foe.

Larxene: Look at what Diseny has become! How can you be proud of that?!

DQ shrugs off the shouting, but Larxene continues to hammer her with the terrible things that the corrupted King has done, and after awhile, she softens and lowers her gaurd.

DQ: That was .... foolish of me, how could I have been so blind?

Larxene: *grins* Aww, least you've got a reason for livin' I'm just a toon.

The two shake hands, but the scene is raptured as the whole building shakes.

DQ: What?!

Larxene: Dusty! Lets go help him!

Dusty and Panda have just given the coup de grace to Ansem, but he's still standing. As he backs away, Larxene, Munkee, KoH, and DQ also join the fray.

Ansem falls off the side of the tower, but before he hits he glows with a dark light, all the Assimos glow in the same color and mold into the super ship from the end of Kingdom Hearts, and Ansem lands safely on it.

Things look hopeless as Ansem starts to tear through the competition. But then Dusty speaks out, saying that if they unite their powers and hearts that Justice will triumph and the Darkness within Disneyland will be destroyed.

Holding up his sword he channels his strength into it, soon all of his friends and the Alliance give a little of their power to the sword. With the sword fully charged Dusty swings with all his might and a wave of light strikes and cuts the ship clean in half, soon followed by a massive explosion.

The dark king is no more

Dusty is lounging near the Blue Bayou resturaunt. He's soon accompanied by Munkee, KoH, and Panda, who have become his close friends. The alliance has founded a new Holiday for disneyland, its own independance day against the darkness. Theres a huge celebration, and Churros and Coca Cola's passed around like crazy. Amist the cellabration Dusty finds out that DQ has become the new chair(wo)man of the disney company, and the movie ends off on a festive note. But not before...

Announcer: Hey! You've just saved the Magic Kingdom from the corruption of the dark king! what are you going to do now?

Larxene: *grins weakly* I'm... going home...

And with that, she sets back into Toon town, leaving a great victory behind, and with nothing but blue sky and more adventure before her

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

wait, wait wait...did I read something about dusty founding the DMCA?
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• Man O Lantern

My agent just called with the news that my love scene with DQ got cut.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    My agent just called with the news that my love scene with DQ got cut.
    if you want, I can film it, and we can put it in the deleted scenes.
    What an idiot....

• On Autopilot

>.< I didn't know that.. whoops.. I just casted Dusty for the founder since he was the leader

• Man O Lantern

Tui, your generosity knows no bounds.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Larxene1959
    >.< I didn't know that.. whoops.. I just casted Dusty for the founder since he was the leader
    I am hurt, offended, an...and hurt!
    What an idiot....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast