View Poll Results: Have you ever seen a ghost?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 48.28%
  • No

15 51.72%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Adventurer Slash Explorer

Re: Have you ever seen a ghost?

Well, I've seen few. Mostly some kind of disturbances. like, if we put something down, and turn around... Then we turn back and it's gone.

• Beep Beep!

I voted no, but my wife and I had a creepy experience in a building that is supposedly haunted and my wife has seen a ghost there.
    HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
    "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

• Purple Crates ♥

I haven't seen one so to say, but from time to time I can smell my grandmother, so I know she's with me from time to time. I get random whiffs of what her house smelled like and it gives me a happy feeling Smelled it last night

• Sunshine is the best!!!

Blog Entries

Yes. I have seen my grandfather, brother and dad. It is very strange, but I feel their presence all the time.
    *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

• WDW Fant! Premiere Cast

The old houses that the American face characters/singers/dancers stayed in during their TDL contracts had a few that were rumored to be haunted. I didn't know that when I went out to visit. I was sitting in the living room by myself and got that freezing cold shiver at my spine near my neck. The same feeling as if lightning is going to strike really close to you. I figured I was just cold. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my friend come downstairs and go into the kitchen. I was starving so I started talking to him and asked what he was cooking. I didn't think he could hear me over the noise he was making. Just when I was going to get up and go into the kitchen my friend came down the stairs. He asked me what I was saying because he couldn't hear me upstairs. I explained what happened and he told me that it was probably the ghost. I have no problems with nice ghosts, which this one was....I only wish I had known ahead of time.

The same friend went back on another contract and took pictures of the houses in various stages of demolision. There is one picture that creeps me out just thinking about it. If you look at the house it only looks like it is being torn down. Blow it up a few times and you can clearly make out a person from the waist up. The lower half goes into a door or wall. It was my friend's old house. I couldn't sleep the night I saw the picture.

I've had several 'feelings' that revolve my mom who passed away 3 years ago. One was her telling me that my sister in law was pregnant, it was a girl and the date she would be born. I found out about the pregnancy 6 weeks later and didn't know the sex until she was born. She missed the date I was told, she was 30 minutes early.

• A Ghost at Disneyland

Oooh that's just creepy!

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Do mysterious phone calls for about a year after my dad died count?

2-3 times a day the phone would ring at my moms house and nobody would be on the other end. This lasted about a year and tapered after the one year anniversary of his death.

Still she'll get those calls but not as often as before. Like he's checking in or something.

• Sunshine is the best!!!

Blog Entries

^That is weird you say that. Since my dad died my mom's phone rings and no one is there. Last Monday was his birthday and she said it did that every hour.

Kind of spooky.
    *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

• been away for a while

Carson City Nevada , no it's not near Vegas

i voted no , and i'm not even going to weigh in on this conversation...

My Maleficent tattoo

• Circle of Ancients

I'm sorry I don't have any good stories to tell because I've never seen a ghost. And really I hope I don't because I'm a scaredy cat.

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

Last edited by DarthDucky; 09-04-2007 at 08:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12