Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Banned User

Northwest Micechatters Meet Again! Character Warehouse Opens In Auburn, Wa!!!!!

Today was another meeting of the NW MCers! This event was planned around the fact that a Disney Character Warehouse has come to town! Not MY town (took me an hour to get there), certainly not DisneyBanks town (she and her family drove 4 hours), not TinkerMonkey's town either (she had to take a ferry), not Melonballer (he also took the ferry).....but....I think a few of the NW MCers were finally in their own neck of the woods for this meet!!

Sadly, I did not take photos IN the warehouse, sorry folks, but, I did get shots of the cast of characters!!! We are more important anyway, right? I said...RIGHT? We even had the honor of the presence of a real life CM!!!!! He's in the college program, I believe, right ecdlanddude?

Okay---let's cut to the chase.

Here are my photos of the day! The NW cast of today's meet. Some made it and some did not. As always, it was wonderful to see everyone again!

Melonballer brought his world famous brownies as well as cookies. All4Disney brought awesome chocolate chip cookies and even had a raffle! SO nice! Our very own dream team! (Or whatever they call them at DL, I've never won squat from THEM!) I won a Tinkerbell light up straw and some won the YOAMD ears!

Here we goooooooooo!!!

I am terrible...I don't know who brought Pocky, but, I do have a box on my desk here, and I love this stuff! We are like the all important Sunday meet up people....we too have Pocky! (Take that AZ MCers!)

The ever important snacks! A must for all meets. Frankly, if not for the treats, I wouldn't even go to these meets! JUST KIDDING! I love my NW buddies!!!!!

The gang!!!!!!!

Melonballer, Simply Mad, I Heart Disneyland, Ykiki, All4Disney (and daughters), ecdlanddude's mom, (in front of her) Tinkermonkey,
    Ecdlanddude (and in front of him), elleberknit

Adorable Tinkermonkey and Ellebreknit!

DisneyBanks, Simply Mad & I Heart Disneyland

Mom to Ecdlanddude, All4Disney and All4Disney Jr. (Such a sweet little one...reminded me SO much of my niece!)

Mr CM himself! We were all pulling out our wallets to see what Disney flare we had in there. Disney Visa cards, APs, etc. and then David TOTALLY trumps us all with his CM badge. Pffft. Big deal. I am so jealous!!!!

Me with my prize! I was lucky #19!!!

Don't tell Tinkermonkey, but, I think somebody NEEDS to pull her aside to explain HOW to wear these ears.

I saved the best for last.......Ykiki who is the hubby of Simply Mad. He was drunk on Disney merchandise!

Last edited by I Heart Disneyland; 09-08-2007 at 07:50 PM.

• Loves Fajita!

Re: Northwest Micechatters Meet Again! Character Warehouse Opens In Auburn, Wa!!!!!

Thank you for putting up the pictures. That really was a lot of fun!

• Banned User

Re: Northwest Micechatters Meet Again! Character Warehouse Opens In Auburn, Wa!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LLEBREKNIT View Post
    Thank you for putting up the pictures. That really was a lot of fun!
    I enjoyed the day! It was quite a feat getting all of my bags to the car!

My bags!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Ok so how was the store itself? What did you buy? Did you get some great savings? Pictures please, please, please.

• Shablagoo!

I'll add my trip report later. I literally just walked in the house. Thank you to everyone who came. Another Micechatter who was there, but did not stay for cookies was PrincessLeia. Its always great to meet new people.

• Man O Lantern

That's so awesome! What a cool meet--I wish I could have made it (three soccer games!), but the timing was awful with the back to school hoopla around here.

What did you guys buy? Was the shopping worth the journey?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    Ok so how was the store itself? What did you buy? Did you get some great savings? Pictures please, please, please.
    I didn't take photos in the store, but, I bought a few items to sell on Ebay, because my hubby is out of work. I bought 2 Olszewski Central Plazas, 2 Dave Avanzino Frontierland Shadow boxes, and misc. other items. Some drawstring pants, for moi! (For all of my hard work and 2 hours of driving, which isn't a lot compared to, say, Melonballer!) Got a few magnetic retro style notepads that are a nice size to hang on the fridge, and they have a pen holder on them. A Mickey and a Tinkerbell bottle stopper and bottle openers. Also, one of MY favs....the Mickey shortbread cookies with chocolate on the bottom. MMMMMMMMMMMMM.........shortbread!!!!!!!!!

My goof....sorry to have left out PrincessLeia! Where those HER cookies that I credited to someone else? If so, a million apologizes. Truly....these treats were SO good!!!!!!!!!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell View Post

What did you guys buy? Was the shopping worth the journey?
    Oh dear Claire, don't you know that the shopping is ALWAYS worth it?? (Spoken like a true shop-a-holic, eh?)

We talked today of having a Portland meet up! If so, we plan to have a HUGE party at your house. You're cool with that, right?

• Man O Lantern

You guys will just have to wait until January for a Portland visit. We can ride the tram, party at my place, um...go coffee, beer and cocktail tasting? That's all we have here.

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
    My goof....sorry to have left out PrincessLeia! Where those HER cookies that I credited to someone else? If so, a million apologizes. Truly....these treats were SO good!!!!!!!!!!
    Nope, I was sayign that she left before we had cookies. I made the oatmeal cookies and the brownies. All4Disney made the chocolate chips.

• Irrational Mr. Toad Fan

Yay! Awesome pics!

• Pathetically Obsessed

I'm so bummed I missed the meet! Looks like you all had a great time as always. I'll be at the next one, count on it!

Tiff - wha??? The ears. Dude....

Missed you all tons and I'm sorry that I didn't have my cell with me. Anthony tried to call me, but we (IBWalt-let Sr and me) were staining our deck. It's done, but we were BUSY.

Plus Nebraska won. There it is!

Would have loved to meet the newbies! Thanks for the pics!!
    "Fire at will, boys!"

"Which one's Will?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Melonballer View Post
    Nope, I was sayign that she left before we had cookies. I made the oatmeal cookies and the brownies. All4Disney made the chocolate chips.
    I realize I totally made an error in spelling! I said "Where" instead of "were". I hate that! haha!

Thanks for the update, MB! I wasn't sure. Hubby and I enjoyed your brownies when I got home too! And, the chocolate chip cookies too. I think I need another chocolate chip one now, speaking of cookies that are sitting on my dresser! ha!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredByWalt View Post
    I'm so bummed I missed the meet! Looks like you all had a great time as always. I'll be at the next one, count on it!

Tiff - wha??? The ears. Dude....

Missed you all tons and I'm sorry that I didn't have my cell with me. Anthony tried to call me, but we (IBWalt-let Sr and me) were staining our deck. It's done, but we were BUSY.

Plus Nebraska won. There it is!

Would have loved to meet the newbies! Thanks for the pics!!
    We missed you too! We kept expecting you and the little misses Inspired, but, alas, we were saddened by your absence. Next time!!!! You just didn't want your wife to shop, right? You were afraid us women would grab her by the hand and she'd be sucked into the vortex of DL shopping right here in safe ol' Washington! Mwahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Banned User

I have an idea for the next meet. My house....we have wood flooring in the garage that we've been meaning to install for a year. Yeah, that's it!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast