Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

If you'd been born the opposite sex , what were your parents going to name you?

got this idea from something Luv'slilo said about how Alicia was going to be Alex. : )

My name is Anne , but I was going to be Robert or Bob.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Re: If you'd been born the ooposite sex , what were your parents going to name you?

Erin.

• Winter in Oceanside...

Re: If you'd been born the ooposite sex , what were your parents going to name you?

Good question. I have no idea. I know I was almost called "Linda", but that's still a girl's name.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

Joseph
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• Hello there

Blog Entries

I would have been called Josef

And if my son would have been a girl- the name would have been Abigail Hope.
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Jason.

My parents were so sure I was going to be a boy because around this time, my aunt had her 3rd child (all girls), a family friend had her 2nd child (all boys) so they assumed they would have all boys (I have two older brothers) but I suprised em' all! So no hand me downs for me!!!

Funny thing is, the guy I've been dating for 3+ years is named Jason.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Sparkle Plenty

Rodney Bryan

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

I would have been Candy. Funny thing is they wanted to name me that as a boy too.

Chad

• Minion

My name is Priscilla.
    You guessed it, Elvis!

• Yeah...I'm cool

Louise, but since I was a male they named ne Antonio like my grandfather.
    spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

My brother's name: William, my brothers name.

Cute story: my parents thought my brother was a girl (all the sonnagrams said he was going to be a girl.). So I was told I was going to get a little sister named Kelly (I was 2 and a half.). Then my parents introduced me to my little brother "Billy" I guess I asked "where's Kelly?" and my dad said "she's coming." A little over 2 years later I had a little sister named Kelly.

If I was born a day later I would have had something American inspired. My parents joke that I was going to be named Sparky or Liberty. I was a 4th of July "vacation souvineer," which everyone likes to remind me.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

They never told me. I am the youngest of 5 boys and my mom knew I was going to be a boy. Note that this was 1968 and there was no ultrasound back then -- she just knew it. But Italian tradition dictates that the first born son and daughter should be named after the father's parents. So if I was a girl I would have been Rose.

Interesting story (not to go too much off topic). When my grandmother was pregnant she swore she was going to have twins. The doctor examined her and told her no, she was only going to have one baby. She refused to believe him and decided if she had twins and if one was a boy and the other was a girl, being the devout Catholic that she was, she would name the boy Joseph and the girl Mary. Sure enough she had twins, and my mother's name is Mary...

• Loves Fajita!

I am Michelle, would have been Michael... However, the original plan was for me to be Kristina if I was a girl.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

I would have been named Aaron Scott ... but ended up a Jennifer Anne.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Emily.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast