Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Time Traveler

Re: Have you ever seen someone you know or someone who lives near you while you've be

This past January, I was on a Cruise to Mexico and I saw some friends I went to high school with on the ship, that was pretty weird. Last month I ran in to a co-worker at Disneyland.
    I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
    Gas For Car- $60
    Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

• Rockabilly pastry chef

Re: Have you ever seen someone you know or someone who lives near you while you've be

its Happened a few times at Disneyland its very easy to do the duck and cover method!!

i live in so. cal and a friend lives in new jersey. we ran into each other in Boston. talk about krazy we both knew the other was going to Boston but i flew up five days early and ran into him like the second day on a busy street!!! Krazy stuff

• Man O Lantern

I remembered another one!

Twice in Vegas, we've run into people we know.

Once we ran into one of our old college roommates (we had a 4-bedroom townhouse with a bedroom that has a dozen roommates in two years) and he was married to someone I used to work with! Weird!!

Another time I ran into a group of guys from my high school who were in town for one of their dad's bachelor party.

• Down Pluto!

Last two times in DL.

First was someone I know from work. It was very strange as it was after closing I was on the bench outside Star Traders waiting on my Daughter to finish her purchases, and was nodding off... I hear someone shouting the name of the place I work and I wake to see him walking toward me. I was not fully awake and it was very strange having DL and my work world co-existing at the same point in time when they are really 400 miles apart.

Second was in DtD I turned a display corner and nearly tripped over a stroller. The stroller was being pushed by the guy who inhabited the office next to mine. I knew him, but not well as he is a stand-offish kind of guy. It was both funny and awkward.

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

•   
    • I <3 o

When i was younger we always used to run into people from Home at DL

I ran into my best friend at the airport last month, i was coming home to move and she was coming home from seattle, i was loading my stuff in the car when i heard someone call my name, i alost didnt turn around because i have a common name and figured no one would be calling me

I ran into a girl i went to middle school with at a bonfire in San Francisco, it was odd since i hant talked to her in like 4 years
    Is this haunted signature
    actually
    stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
    Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
    also known as...
    Dominatrix of Randomness

• Disneyland Fanatic

Yes! I took my mom to DL in 2003 (she was living in Mexico at the time and had come to CA to visit me)...we were exiting the Haunted Mansion when somebody shouted out her name...we turned around and it was her friend (from her hometown in Colima) whom she hadn't seen in ages. She was attending a cheer competition with her daughter...SMALL WORLD

We couldn't get over the fact that they lived in the same small town in Mexico and hadn't run into each other in months, but here they are in ANOTHER COUNTRY and happen to be at the same place at the same time!

• Narnian in Disneyland

6 hours and 29 minutes from the Happiest Place on Earth

Yes, at Disneyland. A few years ago, someone from my tiny school in Clarkdale, Arizona was there. How unlikely is that! Then another time, my dad saw someone he works with there. I guess Arizonans really do like Disneyland, then.
    "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-a-Dee-Ay,
    Home sweet home is the lesson today."

You're wrong, Brer Rabbit, why would I want to be home when I can be at Disneyland?!?

• Senior Minion

This one rainy day at DL, Gwyren and I were boarding the Tram from the parking structure when from behind someone called my full name.
    At first it startled me, but after turning around too see who it was everything was fine. It was a friend who started my interest in racing there visting with his family.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Neep meep beep

I left a rural ranch in Oregon when I was 14, and there was a bookkeeper my age that worked there for room and board. Over 15 years later, I turned on the news in Santa Barbara, and found out that she was a television news anchor! I called her the next day and we had a great chat.

• ...the legend

Blog Entries

Yes! All the time at Disneyland. We've seen the same teacher at the kids' old elementary school twice now. Guess we all have the same idea when the kids go off-track

While walking down Main St. my daughter says "There's so-and-so from Taekwondo!" Sure enough... they even videotaped us when we were in the parade!

The weirdest thing ever though I just discovered last week. I was talking with one of the other moms in my son's 4th grade class. Turns out that in 1986 we were both at the very same funeral for a friend we both knew. And now we work together in our sons' class on Fridays. Frrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaakin' weird.
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12