Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Red Face You know you are going crazy when . . .

We always use to make fun of my grandmother because she does stupid things like putting the newspaper in the oven instead of the trash, or trying to open the front door with the garage door opener.

Well, I woke up this morning and found a bottle of bleach in the fridge. I guess that when I was putting the cleaning supplies away last night I suddenly became my grandmother.

Has anyone else done something stupid like this???
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Again! Again! Again!

Re: You know you are going crazy when . . .

Mmmmaybe. But I'm not telling.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Waiting for the stork

Oh yeah,

what like you expect me to tell you, never,

well ok one anyway.
    I have no idea how come I put my _________________
    naaah, to embarassing
    procrastibating

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

I've misplaced my dignity.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Heck Dusty I do that stuff all the time... so ok I AM old enough to be your mother but still... But seriously, I wouldn't worry. We all do that kind of stuff once in a while. Me thinks you are just a bit overworked and tired right about now and need some major rest and vacation time!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• And, THEN she said...

well im not the one who did this but it still works here..

my old man couldnt find the remote one night and he is the type of man who cant function unless he is carrying it around the house.. well, after much looking i went to get a coke out of the fridge and lo and behold there was his missing friend sitting on the shelf in the fridge on top of the cokes! i still tease the hell out of him over that one!

• Hooterville, USA

My brother-in-law searched our house for 10 minutes for his sunglasses. They were on his head! That was a long time ago and we never miss a chance to rip him! We have a tough family.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• And, THEN she said...

OMG LOL ive done that more times than i care to admit too..

i got one i did..i was still in high school and me and a friend had been in Hollywood all night after a few hours of sleep i decide to venture to school to pop in and see what was going on..wasnt gonna stay! so i was getting ready and i was so tired I put hairspray under my arms..didnt figure it out till my armpits stuck to my body!

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    Well, I woke up this morning and found a bottle of bleach in the fridge. I guess that when I was putting the cleaning supplies away last night I suddenly became my grandmother.
    At least you don't pour into a glass cup like my grandmother- once a year she ends up drinking it and has to goto the hospital...You think she would build up an immunity to it after so many times.

My car is my place for me to put strange things as I hurdle out the door and I look through the sea of strange things and find- *insert everything but the kitchen sink* and I never remember packing it...Ask anyone who knows me, my car is my Boy Scout- always prepared.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas
    My brother-in-law searched our house for 10 minutes for his sunglasses. They were on his head! That was a long time ago and we never miss a chance to rip him! We have a tough family.
    Oh snap! I do this a few times a week.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• insufferable know-it-all

I have this nasty habit of dropping things I'm carrying... like my keys. I'll be walking along, and then for a split second I'll forget I'm carrying them and release my hand and drop them. It's the strangest thing, you'd think a full-grown adult could manage to carry their own keys around.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Again! Again! Again!

My mom walks out of the house with the cordless phone. She's gotten into her car with it a couple times, but never drove off with it. I'm still waiting for that day!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

... you walk into a room only to forget WHY you walked into the room. Then you stand there going, "ok, what the hell did I come in here for? I know I came in here for something". Then you retrace your steps. "Ok I was in the living room watching Gilmore girls repeats and thought of something in the office that I needed..."

Not that I've done this personally you see

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut
    ... you walk into a room only to forget WHY you walked into the room. Then you stand there going, "ok, what the hell did I come in here for? I know I came in here for something". Then you retrace your steps. "Ok I was in the living room watching Gilmore girls repeats and thought of something in the office that I needed..."

Not that I've done this personally you see
    I've done this a million times.... except for the Gilmore Girls part.

I have a very bad habit of setting things down and then forgetting where. I do this often in the garage. I absent mindedly set down a tool and go do something else... then cannot find that tool again for hours or days. Usually it's after I put it in a clever place to guarantee I won't lose it.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• The one on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas
    I've gone one better and actually started looking for my glasses while I was wearing them. Nothing quite like finding your missing glasses are on your face.

I can't remember what caused it but it was not one of my better moments.
    Ooo, heaven is a place on earth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast