Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• white and nerdy

Get to know you fellow micechatters better!

Because we just can't know too much about each other

• What was your first pet?
    • How long can you hold your breath under water?
    • What is your social security number?
    • What is your ATM code, your checking account number, and your mothers maiden name?
    • What are the last four segments of you DNA code?
    • Let's say someone wanted to, oh... I don't know..., steal your car. How could they go about doing that?
    • What is your favorite soda?
    • How long do you think it would take to hold you in a sleeper hold till you passed out?
    • Do you like dolphins or puppies?
    • Do you like baby pandas or pygmy marmosets?
    • What account do you or your parents keep their life savings?
    • Do you own a Mickey Mouse watch? Which kind? how does it work?
    • Do you own a security system? Which kind? how does it work?
    It's so much fun learning new things
    Last edited by thejoshualee; 10-16-2007 at 11:39 AM.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Re: Get to know you fellow micechatters better!

Ah, TGEL, nothing like pressing buttons is there?
    • What was your first pet? Yoyo was my pet taratula, I taught him to bite Republicans
    • How long can you hold your breath under water? Depends whose life is on the line
    • What is your social security number? 1-800-OH WAIT Can't use bad words...
    • What is your ATM code, your checking account number, and your mothers maiden name? Disney, Disney719, and Disney, duh.
    • What are the last for segments of you DNA code? What a weird question!
    • Let's say someone wanted to, oh... I don't know..., steal your car. How could they go about doing that?Ask me, I'll probably give the keys and ask what you are going to do about dinner.
    • What is your favorite soda? Coffee
    • How long do you think it would take to hold you in a sleeper hold till you passed out? I'm a pretty big guy
    • Do you like dolphins or puppies? For lunch or breakfast?
    • Do you like baby pandas or pygmy marmosets? Toasted, with a berry puree
    • What account do you or your parents keep their life savings? Heck, I don't know, but I doubt there's going to be much with that leech of a brother floating about...can't we kack him first?
    • Do you own a Mickey Mouse watch? Which kind? how does it work? Several and, frankly, I don't KNOW.
    • Do you own a security system? Which kind? how does it work? Yes. I AM the security system. Try me, hotstuff.

Peace, you poopieheadnose!
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• I was deleted.

• What was your first pet? a cat name Muffy
    • How long can you hold your breath under water? Not long enough
    • What is your ATM code, your checking account number, and your mothers maiden name?
    • What are the last for segments of you DNA code? Unavailable unless you're on the doink, doink show. Then you'll get it anyway
    • Let's say someone wanted to, oh... I don't know..., steal your car. How could they go about doing that? press buttons to open the door
    • What is your favorite soda pop? Mountain Dew - Code Red
    • How long do you think it would take to hold you in a sleeper hold till you passed out? It depends. Do I have you in a headlock first?
    • Do you like dolphins or puppies? Neither.
    • Do you like baby pandas or pygmy marmosets? No.
    • What account do you or your parents keep their life savings? A bank account
    • Do you own a Mickey Mouse watch? Which kind? how does it work? Yes. A Mickey one. Batteries.
    • Do you own a security system? Which kind? how does it work? Yes. The kind with the key entry and cameras in my apartment complex. So I can sit here and watch you stand and wait to never be buzzed in.

Thanks TJL

• World Traveler

Oooh .. I love these!

• What was your first pet? An ant ... I stepped on it after three seconds.
    • How long can you hold your breath under water? Depends on the ocean.
    • What is your social security number? Only the poor pay taxes.
    • What is your ATM code, your checking account number, and your mothers maiden name? I don't touch cash. It's dirty.
    • What are the last for segments of you DNA code? Robots don't have DNA, silly.
    • Let's say someone wanted to, oh... I don't know..., steal your car. How could they go about doing that? You'd have to swim the moat and get by the crocodiles first.
    • What is your favorite soda? Actually, Diet Coke with a splash of Dr Pepper. Really.
    • How long do you think it would take to hold you in a sleeper hold till you passed out? Now you're just turning me on.
    • Do you like dolphins or puppies? Dolphins ... I'm in Miami, dude!
    • Do you like baby pandas or pygmy marmosets? I think I ran both over last week on the highway.
    • What account do you or your parents keep their life savings? It's all in the Cayman Islands. Tom Cruise opened the account for us on his diving trip.
    • Do you own a Mickey Mouse watch? Which kind? how does it work? Duh!
    • Do you own a security system? Which kind? how does it work? It's laser guided, heat seeking and instantly vaporizes Disney haters.
    Note ... No animals were actually harmed in the making of this post.

• Circle of Ancients

• What was your first pet? German Shepherd named Bear
    • How long can you hold your breath under water? Not very long
    • What is your social security number? 12345-678910-11-12
    • What is your ATM code, your checking account number, and your mothers maiden name? ABC123, 321-Contact, Mouse
    • What are the last for segments of you DNA code? CTC
    • Let's say someone wanted to, oh... I don't know..., steal your car. How could they go about doing that? You'd have to avoid the electric shocks, flame throwers that emerge from under the car and razor blade leg cutter-offers. If you can do that, it's yours.
    • What is your favorite soda? Diet anything
    • How long do you think it would take to hold you in a sleeper hold till you passed out? Who's putting me in a sleeper hold? If it's TJL, go for it ... Hulk Hogan ... 2 seconds.
    • Do you like dolphins or puppies? Puphins
    • Do you like baby pandas or pygmy marmosets? Baby Panda Marmosets
    • What account do you or your parents keep their life savings? Life Savings!!! HA HA HA ... Good one.
    • Do you own a Mickey Mouse watch? Which kind? how does it work? No, none, no
    • Do you own a security system? Which kind? how does it work? yes, loud, point and shoot

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

What was your first pet? A calico that was born April 2nd 1981. One day older than me. Ditto
    How long can you hold your breath under water? I dunno...
    What is your social security number? It's in my wallet and I am being lazy
    What is your ATM code, your checking account number, and your mothers maiden name? Okay do people really know these things off hand? Like seriously! Numbers are hard...
    What are the last for segments of you DNA code? again... not that smart.
    Let's say someone wanted to, oh... I don't know..., steal your car. How could they go about doing that? First they have to climb the massive hill that is my driveway, then... climb up 80 stairs to my house, go into my house, find the biggest key chair with only 3 keys on it, go down the stairs, then unlock the car, you have to be able to drive stick, and then go down my driveway, which is incredibly narrow, down a hill and it curves. It's nearly impossible to do it in under 3 minutes. And more than likely you'll hit the retaining wall...
    What is your favorite soda? Coke Vanilla Zero!
    How long do you think it would take to hold you in a sleeper hold till you passed out? I have a brother...I have built a tolerance.
    Do you like dolphins or puppies? look at my avatar.
    Do you like baby pandas or pygmy marmosets? pygmy goats
    What account do you or your parents keep their life savings? again do people know these numbers off hand?
    Do you own a Mickey Mouse watch? Which kind? how does it work? I don't own anything Mickey except mouse ears and a t-shirt
    Do you own a security system? Which kind? how does it work? Our house security system is the stairs and driveway. Once you do it you don't want to do it again and you kinda' crash on the couch and don't want to move! The elevation plus the excerise does it! And I don't kid about that. I am being 100% truthful. You need like a sherpa to get to my house from the street.

• Clearing my Calendar

What was your first pet? My pound puppy.

How long can you hold your breath under water? I can hold my breath breath for three minutes. But I can only hold it for 20 seconds and survive.

What is your social security number? 668-78-8743 (Not Stupid)

What is your ATM code, your checking account number, and your mothers maiden name? 2867 (ATMS) & 24325464 (Checking) & Maiden ('cause that comes before Crone)

What are the last for segments of you DNA code? That's between me and my scientist.

Let's say someone wanted to, oh... I don't know..., steal your car. How could they go about doing that? Call AAA and have them open it.

What is your favorite soda? Dr. Pepper

How long do you think it would take to hold you in a sleeper hold till you passed out? Forever - or it would feel like it.

Do you like dolphins or puppies? Why - you gonna torture one in front of me?

Do you like baby pandas or pygmy marmosets?

What account do you or your parents keep their life savings? Theirs.

Do you own a Mickey Mouse watch? Which kind? how does it work? No.

Do you own a security system? Which kind? how does it work? Yes. German trained German Shephards are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by TJel
    Your turn!
    "But every night, when it gets dark
    and the stars come out,
    I'll look up on her behalf.
    I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

• Senior Minion

* What was your first pet? Peaches, a beagle. He earned that name from eating from a peach tree naturally and spitting out the pit.
    * How long can you hold your breath under water?8- 10 mins tops.
    * What is your social security number?2319-626-1955
    * What is your ATM code, your checking account number, and your mothers maiden name? 1234(same as my luggage) )71755, Druscilla
    * What are the last for segments of you DNA code? It's out to lunch
    * Let's say someone wanted to, oh... I don't know..., steal your car. How could they go about doing that? As long as they don't touch the lighter, they should be ok to steal it.
    * What is your favorite soda? Cherry Coke
    * How long do you think it would take to hold you in a sleeper hold till you passed out? I would say, half an hour depending on the person trying it, but a vulcan neck pinch works wonders..
    * Do you like dolphins or puppies? puppies
    * Do you like baby pandas or pygmy marmosets?Baby Marmosets
    * What account do you or your parents keep their life savings? Savings? No one saves anymore!
    * Do you own a Mickey Mouse watch? Which kind? how does it work?A couple stored away.
    * Do you own a security system? Which kind? how does it work? After walking past the breath of god(giant spinning saws),walking the path of god(if the floor doesn't cave in) and walking the path of god(It's invisible, until you throw some dirt on it) , after that you should be able to get past the old Knight at the end.
    Last edited by Alchimedes; 10-16-2007 at 10:18 PM.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

• What was your first pet? Depends, extra crispy or grilled?
    • How long can you hold your breath under water? There was one time someone gave me something funny and I was sitting in the bottom of the pool and I forgot to breath and they said the damage wasn't permanent...
    • What is your social security number? 976-Babe
    • What is your ATM code, your checking account number, and your mothers maiden name? ATM Code: Put em up! Checking Account Number: See Social Mother's Maiden Name: Kavorkian
    • What are the last for segments of you DNA code? Beethoven's 5th
    • Let's say someone wanted to, oh... I don't know..., steal your car. How could they go about doing that? Ask for the key...duh!
    • What is your favorite soda? I don't drink soda, it makes bubbles in my tummy.
    • How long do you think it would take to hold you in a sleeper hold till you passed out? Depends on how many hours I worked that week, if many then I volunteer for the sleeper before anyone else!
    • Do you like dolphins or puppies? Doppies, it's a cross breed.
    • Do you like baby pandas or pygmy marmosets? Which one is less likely to eat me?
    • What account do you or your parents keep their life savings? Savings? I don't think I understand the question.
    • Do you own a Mickey Mouse watch? I do actually, with no arm strap. Which kind? 25th Anniversary how does it work? It doesn't, that's why it's in a box.
    • Do you own a security system? Which kind? how does it work? Yes, I have a cat named Mimsy, come near her and she will scratch your eyes out. However if you turn on the water in the sink, you can distract her for a good 3 minutes.

• What was your first pet? A guy who used to drink Thunderbird from a sack that camped out on our front porch in New York City. We used to dress him up and put him in a wagon and roll him down the street. He thought it was funny, and would joke about how it was as close to going on the wagon he was ever gonna get. Made my dad laugh for nearly four minutes. Then he started coughing up whole cigarettes. Sigh. Oh, my, what fond memories.
    • How long can you hold your breath under water? How long do you need?
    • What is your social security number? The same as yours. What was that again?
    • What is your ATM code, your checking account number, and your mothers maiden name? Dont have an ATM code, checking account or a maiden mother. But I do have a moneybin full of coins that I like to swim in, dive through, and toss up coins to let them shower over my head.
    • What are the last for segments of you DNA code? The last for, or last four? They last for days: the last four are unlisted.
    • Let's say someone wanted to, oh... I don't know..., steal your car. How could they go about doing that? Watch the fellow out front of your house doing that very same thing right now to your car. I am a master thief.
    • What is your favorite soda? Diet Coke with shrimp.
    • How long do you think it would take to hold you in a sleeper hold till you passed out? probably about 12 hours. Maybe somewhat less.
    • Do you like dolphins or puppies? Puppies, because Dolphins dont seem to last as long sleeping at the end of my bed.
    • Do you like baby pandas or pygmy marmosets? Pandas. Definitely Pandas. They are so expressive. I like a good Panda Express. By george, I am getting hungry for chinese food!
    • What account do you or your parents keep their life savings? See moneybin answer above.
    • Do you own a Mickey Mouse watch? Which kind? how does it work? I do! Several, in fact. Mine is one of those really early, egg-timer styles.
    • Do you own a security system? Which kind? how does it work? It is a blanket. I hide under it and suck my thumb. Works like a charm.

• Circle of Ancients

First pet: A bunny named Hoppy

Hold my breath under water: Until I pass out I suppose

Social Security number: 692-70-4752 ( made up of course)

ATM code, checking account number , mother's maiden name: I told you all those months ago, you obviously weren't paying attention and I'm not going to repeat them!

Last segments of my DNA code: Diet Coke, York Peppermint Patties, Cotton Candy because I really am made of sugar and spice and everything nice!

Stealing my car: Impossible. I''ve locked my keys inside and it took a locksmith to get it open. So I guess you'd have to find a dishonest locksmith.

Favorite soda: Diet Coke

Sleeper Hold: What's a sleeper hold? Does it involve a big comfy bed? I have trouble falling asleep at night so it would probably take a while.

Dolphins or puppies: Either

Baby pandas or pygmy marmosets: Neither

Life savings: What life savings? We've already spent them raising four kids.

Watch: No Mickey Mouse , but I own a Winnie the Pooh one and Ken owns a Stitch

Security system: Little dog named Rocky who'll lick you to death if you break into our house, you should be more afraid of our crazy bird who hisses at strangers!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

• What was your first pet? A dog
    • How long can you hold your breath under water? About a minute.
    • What is your social security number? What I use at tax time and on W9's.
    • What is your ATM code, your checking account number, and your mothers maiden name? ATM: what i use to access my bank account. Account Number: How the bank can identify what checking account is mine. Maiden Name: Her name before she got married.
    • What are the last for segments of you DNA code? DNA= Don't Know the Answer.
    • Let's say someone wanted to, oh... I don't know..., steal your car. How could they go about doing that? Ask for the car keys, oh wait, I have to have a car first.
    • What is your favorite soda? Cold.
    • How long do you think it would take to hold you in a sleeper hold till you passed out? A while.
    • Do you like dolphins or puppies? For which meal?
    • Do you like baby pandas or pygmy marmosets? For which meal?
    • What account do you or your parents keep their life savings? In a sock under the bed.
    • Do you own a Mickey Mouse watch? Which kind? how does it work? Yes, One that tells time, there is a little mechinism in it that ticks off seconds. 60 of these seconds cause the minute hand to move around the watch, which in turn causes the hour hand to turn .
    • Do you own a security system? Which kind? how does it work? Yes. Boxer. We feed it, clean up its poop and bathe it. If someone breaks in, it bites thier arm off.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• love my friends

• What was your first pet? wags the cocker spaniel
    • How long can you hold your breath under water? only 30 seconds
    • What are the last for segments of you DNA code? no clue
    • Let's say someone wanted to, oh... I don't know..., steal your car. How could they go about doing that? take my keys
    • What is your favorite soda? unsweetened ice tea (hate soda)
    • How long do you think it would take to hold you in a sleeper hold till you passed out? 10 seconds if you are lucky
    • Do you like dolphins or puppies? I lvoe them both
    • Do you like baby pandas or pygmy marmosets? pandas
    • What account do you or your parents keep their life savings?
    • Do you own a Mickey Mouse watch? Which kind? how does it work? yes I do. It keeps time
    • Do you own a security system? Which kind? how does it work? Nope only have the dog who barks all the time

Friends for life

• formerly PretzelSouls!

LOL...these are pretty entertaining..
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• What was your first pet? Springer Spaniel named Spook. Spook liked to play in the snow.
    • How long can you hold your breath under water? About as long as I can above the water. Usually if I'm in the water, I'll have scuba gear and breath-holding is distinctively undesirable.
    • What is your social security number? Hahahahah... I do know mine and my hubby's from memory.
    • What is your ATM code, your checking account number, and your mothers maiden name? I know these without looking them up, too.
    • What are the last for segments of you DNA code? Ok, never had this checked. I imagine it's pretty interesting though.
    • Let's say someone wanted to, oh... I don't know..., steal your car. How could they go about doing that? Really not advisable. Might be fun to watch you try though.
    • What is your favorite soda? The ones I avoid.
    • How long do you think it would take to hold you in a sleeper hold till you passed out? The real question is how much damage you'd take in the process.
    • Do you like dolphins or puppies? MMmmm.. puppies...
    • Do you like baby pandas or pygmy marmosets? Anything's cute as long as it's miniature.
    • What account do you or your parents keep their life savings? Savings? Oh, money you don't spend. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
    • Do you own a Mickey Mouse watch? Which kind? how does it work? I have a Goofy watch I abducted from a girlfriend one time. Bought her a new one. I'm sure I still have it. Probably works if I get a new battery for it.
    • Do you own a security system? Which kind? how does it work? It goes boom really loud and would probably scare the basset hounds.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast