• Former Epcot CM

Yours faithfully, Fuming

What a day.

I walk over to fifth lesson today with one of my best mates, and he is looking pretty down. I ask him whats up, and someone told him who dies in Harry Potter 5 just because they know how big a fan he is. I am a bit down then, cos firstly that is bang out of order to do it just to upset them, it is not even as if they did it by accident, but in case this boy does the same to me - I wanna find out for myself.

Walk into fifth lesson, someone asks ME whats up. I tell her, blah blah blah, she thinks it is hilarious and tells me who dies! Her exact words were,
    Spoiler
    He died in real life - referring to his on-film portrayer dying last year

Not amused. In fact, royally p***ed off. So, I get over it (though still very angry but not gonna let it ruin my day) yet I see my supposed other best mate having a good old time laughing at me 'overreacting at a stupid book' - when he is just as big a fan, he even went forward through the book and found out who dies. I leave it out, cos if I said a word that would start me off and I would be all .

I confront him on the way home from school. Tries to shift the blame to the person he was laughing with, which I do not find cool. I ask him exactly why he laughed - umm, I dunno really. ensue.

So, one, I now know how dies in Harry Potter yet I am on Chapter 5, two, I am still trying to come to terms with what the death of this person means, and three, I am about to go out right now and sort it out with my friend. I have a feeling that it won't be too wordy. Two-faced donkey.
    BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
    October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
    April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
    December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
    July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
    July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
    February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
    February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
    TRIP REPORTS

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Re: Yours faithfully, Fuming

Quote Originally Posted by Speedway
    What a day.

I walk over to fifth lesson today with one of my best mates, and he is looking pretty down. I ask him whats up, and someone told him who dies in Harry Potter 5 just because they know how big a fan he is. I am a bit down then, cos firstly that is bang out of order to do it just to upset them, it is not even as if they did it by accident, but in case this boy does the same to me - I wanna find out for myself.

Walk into fifth lesson, someone asks ME whats up. I tell her, blah blah blah, she thinks it is hilarious and tells me who dies! Her exact words were,
    Spoiler
    He died in real life - referring to his on-film portrayer dying last year

Not amused. In fact, royally p***ed off. So, I get over it (though still very angry but not gonna let it ruin my day) yet I see my supposed other best mate having a good old time laughing at me 'overreacting at a stupid book' - when he is just as big a fan, he even went forward through the book and found out who dies. I leave it out, cos if I said a word that would start me off and I would be all .

I confront him on the way home from school. Tries to shift the blame to the person he was laughing with, which I do not find cool. I ask him exactly why he laughed - umm, I dunno really. ensue.

So, one, I now know how dies in Harry Potter yet I am on Chapter 5, two, I am still trying to come to terms with what the death of this person means, and three, I am about to go out right now and sort it out with my friend. I have a feeling that it won't be too wordy. Two-faced donkey.
    I would be so pissed. Sorry someone had to go and ruin it for you!
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Original Mice-Chatter

Bummer- but I hear ya. I found it accidentally- honest to goodness all I did was FLIP through the pages and this line jumped out at me like it was highlighted in red -

DO NOT READ if you do not want to know WHO died and WHO did it!

Spoiler
    "Snape...Snape killed Dumbledore" Harry to Hagrid

At that point I was screwed- it did not detract from the book for me- but wow. What a lot to deal with-

When you get there- be sure to join us in the Entertainment lounge thread with all the spoiler discussion.

• Former Epcot CM

Jeez....bad luck.
    BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
    October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
    April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
    December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
    July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
    July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
    February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
    February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
    TRIP REPORTS

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

My husband told me last night just to be a jackass. <sigh>
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Original Mice-Chatter

I am dying to tell someone myself- not to be cruel- but to share that horrible feeling with someone else. That way I won't feel so- alone *sigh*

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nephythys
    I am dying to tell someone myself- not to be cruel- but to share that horrible feeling with someone else. That way I won't feel so- alone *sigh*
    OMG, I know how you feel. I've been bugging Anders to hurry up and read it just so I can have somebody to discuss it with.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• My cuties!

THANK YOU soooo much for using spoiler quotes!! I am only on Ch 10 and am trying to avoid finding out too much! I sped through the 5th book and want to savour this one!

• insufferable know-it-all

I can't read the spoilers yet, but hopefully by tonight. Your comments about it are making me glad that I didn't get more read Saturday night in DCA though.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• I like Cheese...

Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen
    My husband told me last night just to be a jackass. <sigh>
    isn't that grounds for divorce?

We bought it Friday night at midnight and my wife was first to read it while I was re-reading 1-5. I had to go out of town and she hadn't finished it yet, so I have to wait until next saturday to read it... Which was also a bummer, cause where I had to go was Irvine. I was here on the 17th but couldn't get it together to get up to DL.

I suck.