Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: ho wants to come to sizzler for christmas day???

I went to a Sizzler about 15 years ago and girl sitting at the table over had a seizure. It was totally disturbing and I felt so bad for the family. It must have been common for them because they went right back to eating without saying a word. I should have just left because my appetite was completely lost.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    I went to a Sizzler about 15 years ago and girl sitting at the table over had a seizure. It was totally disturbing and I felt so bad for the family. It must have been common for them because they went right back to eating without saying a word. I should have just left because my appetite was completely lost.
    poor girl!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by tassie View Post
    poor girl!!
    Yeah, it was horrible.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

and the title is supposed to read WHO, not HO!!!! LOL LOL LOL
    Fixed that for you Tassie

Malibu Chicken is also known as Chicken Cordon Bleu for white trash.
    We used to call it White Trash Cordon Bleu when I was in high school

Dude, I've got you beat. When we were at Liberty Tree Tavern last year a couple and they're young child were across from us. The kid threw up IN HIS PLATE, Mom took him to the bathroom cleaned him up, cleaned up the table. Had the cm bring a trashcan to leave at the table for him AND CONTINUED EATING. OMG it was so wrong.

Back to topic, $75 for Sizzler, no way, no how.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom View Post

Dude, I've got you beat. When we were at Liberty Tree Tavern last year a couple and they're young child were across from us. The kid threw up IN HIS PLATE, Mom took him to the bathroom cleaned him up, cleaned up the table. Had the cm bring a trashcan to leave at the table for him AND CONTINUED EATING. OMG it was so wrong.

thank you SO much!!

that liberty tree tavern story is GROSS!! how old was the child?

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz

• Banned User

Nooooooooo thats just all wrong

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Re: Who wants to come to sizzler for christmas day???

I'm thinking he was in the 4-6 range, but I'm not 100% sure. I was so done eating after that.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Minion

ewwwwww

Charles M. Schulz

• Banned User

Sizzler? They're still around? My goodness, maybe Longhorn Steakhouse would be fun!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

• Minion

for those of you that wouldn't eat at sizzler.....

yesterday some people by us had a baby. It wasn't even crawling yet, but the mother gave it "tummy time" right there on the FLOOR. it was about 1pm, and even if the carpet had been FRESHLY shampooed that morning, they had been open since 11am, and of course the baby kept mashing it's face in teh carpet, like they do when they're only a few months old

Charles M. Schulz

• I'm baaaaccckkk!

Blog Entries

Gosh, witnessing seizures is terrible! When I went to see The Incredibles in the movie theatre after it first came out, I was sitting next to this family with a toddler. In the middle of the movie, the toddler just sort of slumped over and started shaking violently. The family had NO IDEA because he had been sitting next to me and was slumped over in my direction. I alerted the mother and she didn't know what was happening so we called 911 and got the little boy out of the theatre. I sat with the family till the ambulence came and then they left. I never found out what happened but it was really scary and I was sad for the rest of the day.

Needless to say, I didn't finish watching the movie.
    <3 Chloe

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by QuietViolet View Post
    Gosh, witnessing seizures is terrible! When I went to see The Incredibles in the movie theatre after it first came out, I was sitting next to this family with a toddler. In the middle of the movie, the toddler just sort of slumped over and started shaking violently. The family had NO IDEA because he had been sitting next to me and was slumped over in my direction. I alerted the mother and she didn't know what was happening so we called 911 and got the little boy out of the theatre. I sat with the family till the ambulence came and then they left. I never found out what happened but it was really scary and I was sad for the rest of the day.

Needless to say, I didn't finish watching the movie.
    My nephew started seizuring when he was 3 months old. seems the shot they had given him was full of bacteria and infection. they did not come clean with this fact for over 20 years!! My sister blamed her self all those years, did it happen in utero, while in birth? he has never stopped seizuring. as many as 15 kids in my town had this happen to them, but nothing ever came of it. we did not know until 20 years later and most have all passed away.
    Its very sad to see a human seizure, its terrible to know it may happen at a resturant or any where in public. I have seen it, I offer help and I understand those it happens to. when its close to home you will find more understanding then you will ever know. Autism, retardation, mental illness, its out there folks, comapsion is the key. If you had a child who suffered from this, would you always avoid taking them any wheres? Next time you see it, remember, your the ones who do not have it, be thankful and also more understanding as the what it all means for the family who does suffer with it.
    I have several friends with autistic children, and with seizure disorders. What a life they lead. they do not have the luxury of doing a lot of what others do on a daily basis.There lives are so much more complicated.

Now Tassie, I do get a little ticked off to see moms put there babies on dirty floors, thats just gross. I also hate to see moms with coats on and there babys with out coats or even shoes ! yesterday I saw a lady packing her baby into Kmart with out shoes or socks on, it was 34 degree's!!
    I said.... oh my, I bet if she looses a foot to frost bite you might cover the other foot hey ! What is wrong with mothers!!!!

• I'm baaaaccckkk!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    If you had a child who suffered from this, would you always avoid taking them any wheres? Next time you see it, remember, your the ones who do not have it, be thankful and also more understanding as the what it all means for the family who does suffer with it.!
    I know what you mean HM.. I suffer from panic disorder. What that means is sometimes randomly, out of nowhere, I start feeling like I am going to die. I get hot, my heart starts racing, I get dizzy.. it's really an awful feeling. I never know when an attack is going to happen, because they happen out of the blue... very random. They can happen at the mall, the movies, even at Disneyland....
    Anyway, they pass after a few minutes but I am always wiped out after they happen. There is nothing medically wrong, it's just my adrenalin starts pumping for no reason and I start panicking. I have a lot of empathy for anyone who has to deal with any type of illness that they cannot control....
    I don't let the fact that I get panic attacks randomly stop me from my everyday life. Luckily, I don't get them as often as I used to, but if I get one in public, I just deal with it. No one should let any type of disorder run their lives or keep them from having fun... and people as a whole just need to be more empathetic, I agree.....
    Ok, back to the subject at hand... sorry for the tangent.
    <3 Chloe

• Banned User

dang!!! you guys are giving me a headache!!!!!
    so are we dealing with sybil here or what?!?!?!
    seeing as though you're only 19 you may not know who sybil is

http://imdb.com/title/tt0075296/

who AM I????

I loved that movie!! in fact I just got the book free 2 weeks ago from the library free give away.

Oh and its Tui being Cybil!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234