Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

• Man O Lantern

Thank you for the best weekend EVER!!!

I had the most incredible weekend and I owe it to the following MiceChatters!!!! You are all such a special group of friends! I loved spending time with you!!

Thank you:

To mamabot….for picking me up at the airport, giving me the best surprise at Sephora (and no I’m not talking about the beautimous poncho!), a Wicked experience, and for being such a wonderful person!! You made my weekend so incredibly special! You made everyone’s weekend special. Thank you—you’re a treasure!

To dsnylndmom….for cameltoe sightings, being the funniest freaking person I’ve ever had the pleasure of listening to, for organizing such an awesome weekend, being a voice of reason (don’t laugh—she’s like smart and stuff!), and for the poncho from hell. You’re hilarious, sistah, and you have some really amazing friends (tell Cynthia, Dave and Jeff I loved meeting them)!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!! BTW, um, whose gorgeous butt is that in your avatar??

To Malibu Minion….for being the sweetest thing! I’m so glad we got to spend time together. “No flash photography!! You’re ruining the magic!!!” You’re a doll!

To Jennicameltoefer….OMG, where to start. You perfected dilf-hunting (thank GOD, dilfs are always in season!), made me laugh my (incredible now…notsomuchin20years) butt off, and made the weekend hiLARious! I never knew whattheheck you were going to say next!!

To DustySage….for being hot. That’s it. Oh yeah, you’re also hilarious and smart and all that….but mostly you’re hot! I had a blast being your Wicked wife!

To Gemini Cricket and Ralphie….for the best surprise ever!! I was so happy to hug hug hug you! I think I’ll go to Boston soon. I can’t wait another four years to see you.

To AllAglow….I’m not going to thank you for making my cycle YOUR cycle. Ya wanna know why?? I hope you had an incredible birthday!!

To disguy….pusry ir good. You’re not just hot, you’re funny and bitchy and THAT my friend, ir good. God, I loved spending time with you guys.

To Hidden Mickey….you’re hot. And funny. And you have excellent taste in men. I miss you guys already!!!

To Minion2One….for the ride to the airport, an embarrassing video tape, your friendship, sweet smiles, giant hugs, and sense of humor. I love you forever, little sister!

To Pebbles….OMG, I love you. And I AM proud to be awesome, dammit. Wish I could have spent more time with you, but I look forward to seeing you in the next few months up HERE!! I can’t wait!! We’ll celebrate the 50th Claire and Ally style.

To Lightbeer….you’re such a nice guy!! I’m so glad we got to meet!! You’re adorable!

To Grumpy4 and SusieP….I’m so glad I met you ladies!! I’m eternally sorry for making G8 cry though. I swear, I had no clue you’d CRY!! Instead of shutting up, I promise to (from now on) open down. SusieP—could you be any more gorgeous?

To MelMel….I’m not sure if you’re responsible for the awesome waterfront table at Blue Bayou….but if you are, THANK YOU!! Also, thank you for walking me back to the Lost Bar on Saturday night with dramaqueen’s sister, whose screen name I can’t remember right now…

To EvilMinion and Innerspaceman….for your hospitality and the ticket book! Thank you!!

Regrets….not getting to spend more time with people!! I got to quickly meet disneykat, PixieChick, Tinkerbelle, Schucks….and that was about it. I would have liked to spend more time with MiceChatters!! I missed meeting sunnygirl and Anders…ugh!

I had the greatest five-day weekend, everyone! Thank you to everyone who made it what it was!

Now I have to go read Harry Potter and do laundry!!!

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

Re: Thank you for the best weekend EVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell

To AllAglow….I’m not going to thank you for making my cycle YOUR cycle. Ya wanna know why?? I hope you had an incredible birthday!!
    What?! I give and I give and I can't even get a thanks in return? See if I ever give you anything else ever again... cuz I will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkerbell

To disguy….pusry ir good.
    OMG - I totally forgot about that. People at work are going to start wondering about me very soon with all this laughing.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    — Mark Twain

• Man O Lantern

Ack!! And you too, Disneyphile!!! I knew if I started a list....I'd leave people out!! I feel like I've known you forever anyway!!! And your man is even more Frodo Potterish in person!!

Also....I got to spend time with Chernabog/ Hyperboy, Morrigoon, I met Witches of Morva.....very very cool!! And I finally got to drunk dial MickeyD!!

And CynEeyore!!! I didn't realize you were on here!! I'm so glad we got to spend time together!! You're adorable, a good roommate, and always freaking SMILING!!! What is your secret, girl??

Oh man, I know I'm going to leave more people out.

• off in lala land

To Hidden Mickey….you’re hot. And funny. And you have excellent taste in men. I miss you guys already!!!
    This is all you had to say, nothing more!
    ...it's been a long time.

• For old time sake

Stinky, I wish I could have spent more time with you!!!! But it was good to meet you!!! YAY!!!! Maybe one day we'll get to hang out. So many mice chatters...so little time
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Man O Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMickey
    This is all you had to say, nothing more!
    And you taste good:

Katie, I looooved that when I met you, you did the "When disneykat attacks" face for me!!!

I forgot to mention speeder scout, SuperK, and Leigh Ann to my list of people I got to meet!!! Looking at pictures of that night helps....cause....um....I think I had a cocktail.

• off in lala land

LOL... I was going to post a non-tasting Hidden Mickey pic:

...it's been a long time.

• Gay Man

It was good to see you again, Stink! However briefly it was.

• Man O Lantern

I'm thinking that picture was just seconds before a HM tasting!

You, too, Lisa!!! We were in different herds, methinks!! I felt like cattle at some points this weekend.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

So sorry to have missed you this weekend! We were with you in spirit, believe me!
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Quiet One

Thanks to all for the greatest weekend and there was never a boring moment . I hope to hung out again....You wanna know why ( A annual pass a must ) Just next time NO train ride (the folsom crew)
    Some people make the world special just by being in it. Thanks, to all my friends that have always got my back......u know who u are.

• Gay Man

You, too, Lisa!!! We were in different herds, methinks!! I felt like cattle at some points this weekend.
    Tha'ts just BULL!

• Man O Lantern

OMG, I'm dyyyyying over the avatars of my butt. Seriously, dying. My husband is going to be in stinkerbutt heaven when he gets home and sees this!!

He's always in stinkerbutt heaven, though.

Cyn--you're adorabale!!! So glad you're posting! We'll definitely meet again, I have a feeeeeeling!!!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

The weekend was ever so magical. Words cannot describe how perfect the whole weekend was. Well, unless you want me to rap...
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast