Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• -Going Retro-

Sappy Announcement alert!

Well most of you know the news but I figured I'd do one quick mushy post to fill in the rest of the Mice Chatters

We had a fantastic five days at Disneyland in fact I'd say it was the best trip ever. I can't tell you how great it was to see so many friends and loved ones all in one trip! The icing on the cake for me was Saturday night at the stroke of midnight Henry (who you all know as HiddenMickey) purposed to me at the wishing well. I was shocked to say the least and I could not be happier! Now I have two reasons to keep July 17th close to my heart. For those of you who were there to witness this, Thank you!

It meant so much to me to see you all crying right along with us and thank you for capturing the moment on video and cameras. I'm still shocked that my friends could keep this info from me for so long! The sad thing is I didn't start to wonder what the heck was going on until about 30seconds before it happened just call me Clueless Disguy. Anyway enough mushy stuff! I just wanted to share the moment with you all and here's a couple pictures.

~Disguy

Now for pictures:

Whoops how'd he get in there

• Again! Again! Again!

Re: Sappy Announcement alert!

OOPS..
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Again! Again! Again!

When I got to the last picture, I was shocked. Here I was all up in the moment and there is some guy there that didn't fit in the equation! He's hot though!! Ell, not as hot as you two!! That was funny!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• wasting time

Quote Originally Posted by Disguy

Whoops how'd he get in there
    I guess this is an 'open' relationship ?

Congrats!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Congratulations!!! Wonderful news. July 17th is also the very first date I saw my Victoria. How great to not only share our own special day with Disneyland, but with you two also.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• ...the legend

Blog Entries

A formal, sappy congratulations to you two beautiful, sweet, fun, funny, awesome men!
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• Man O Lantern

Okay.....just.....fell.....off.....my.....chair... ..laughing!!! I thought I'd lost you to the mushy side of life until Joey popped in there.

I was all verklempt that night. It was truly beautiful and lovely and I was honored to be there to share in your moment!

Too bad Joey couldn't be my date, though. Just in case you said no and Henry wanted a shoulder to cry on.

• off in lala land

This was a very special moment for the both of us. I really do apprecaite everyone who was able to make it there to commemorate this step in our lives, I am just sorry everyone couldn't be there. It was a very special and romantic (wishing well, midnight on 7/17, Snow White singing "I'm wishing...") event. And boy did the news spread like wildfire.

To everyone we have known over the past couple of years, those we have recently met, and those who were in on the plan, thank you. This moment could not have been more perfect!
    ...it's been a long time.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

Awww, I am gonna cry! Awesome pics boys
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

I was all ready to cry all over again and then I saw Joey, mmmmmm Joey.

Seriously though, I love you both and I am SO SO SO SO glad that I was there to witness it. Thanks to MM for occupying DisClueless so that HM could talk to me. You guys are so special and truly awesome and both so damn hot!!! (had to earn my money there )

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Hedonist

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell
    Too bad Joey couldn't be my date, though. Just in case you said no and Henry wanted a shoulder to cry on.
    Sorry, but Joey really had an eye for me - must be the swanky beret

Here's my capture of you to on the birthday morning:

• Incognito

Blog Entries

How come you gays always have to flaunt your sexuality? Why cant you just keep your personal business to yourselves!!!

KIDDING!!!!!!! (I figured I would keep up the trend from other threads - lol).

I had no idea, this is awesome news and SO ROMANTICAL!!!! Yay you guys, I'm so excited for you both!!! My heartfelt congrats to the both of you. I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside

<hugs>

• Incognito

Blog Entries

PS - I'd like to break me off a slice of the guy in the 3rd picture please. HELLO!!!!

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Congratulations you guys! You're freaking adorable, and I wish you all the best.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast