• A Pirate's life for me!

Gettin' this Party Started!!!

We started off our Thanksgiving festivities by squeezing in one more camping trip before the Holidays.

We have been lucky with the weather, so we chose the KOA in Santa Cruz (Watsonville, actually). It is one of our favorite KOA's to stay at. Even if you don't have a camper, you can stay in one of their cottages.

We practically owned the place. Maybe about a dozen or so campers there. Most of the activities are closed for the season, but they did have the miniature golf, jumping pillow and the banana bikes open. The newly upgraded playground was just itching for the kids to play on it.

I made the usual "specialty of the house" for breakfast on the BBQ this morning. Look familiar??? I know, not quite as good as the River Belle's, but I try...

Even though he's 14, Buster still likes hanging around with us while we "camp". He enjoys the other campground dogs walking by our site. There was a Taco Bell dog in the site next to us that kept wandering around the bushes. Buster kept him/her at bay though...

Sarah was busy burning, I mean enjoying, the marshmellows around the campfire saturday night. No, we didn't sing koom-by-ya...

On the way home, we stopped by the yacht harbor in Santa Cruz to let Buster relieve himself, I mean go for a nice stroll, around the waterfront.

It was a BEAUTIFUL weekend, and a great finale for our motorhome traveling season this year. Back into storage until about February.

Now we need to get ready for our eight day trip to the Resort.

I can already smell the turkey in the Buffet at the DL Hotel!!!

Enjoy!
    Last edited by PirateMickey; 12-12-2007 at 10:36 PM.

Re: Gettin' this Party Started!!!

Thanks for posting the pics....I love to see how different people view Santa Cruz...I never thought I would live here and now I could never leave....but I too am off to Disneyland...enjoy your trip and I will enjoy mine....

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Re: Gettin' this Party Started!!!

Sounds like the perfect way to end your season! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ