• Future Imagineer

Imagineering Contest Have Fun and Put Your Brain to Work at the Same Time

Imagineering Contest

Have Fun and Put Your Brain to Work at the Same Time

Calling anyone who as ever wanted to dream up his or her own creation! I would like to create a contest where we will be able to dream up our own creations and then show them off to other people. Right now the contest is in the blue-sky phase so any suggestion would be appreciated we can come up with a prize we will come up with the rules we will create the contest and then we will all be able to put our minds to work.

My ideas
    Everyone gets a team together Iím thinking no more than 6-8 people but none of this is final these are only my ideas for the contest. Once everyone has a team together they will create a ride and or theme park from scratch.
    NO LIMITS!!! NO BUDGET!!! NOTHING TO STOP THE IMAGINATION!!! Each team can create drawings and descriptions of their park they can also use any other means of showing their ideas to everyone that they can find. These will need to be posted by a specific date. When that date gets closer we will select judges or we can have all of mice chat decide on the final outcome. Please feel free to post any ideas you have. Like I said this is blue sky so we get to make up everything nothing is yet set in stone.

Please Post ALL Ideas

• insufferable know-it-all

Re: Imagineering Contest Have Fun and Put Your Brain to Work at the Same Time

Maybe this is a unique opinion, but I feel limits give birth to creative ideas.

Too hard to limit budgets, of course (with us not knowing what things cost), but parameters that the ideas have to meet would probably not be a bad thing.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Merry 2014!

Re: Imagineering Contest Have Fun and Put Your Brain to Work at the Same Time

yeah , like limit the creation to one ride or redesign an old one. or must use certain colors or theme.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!