• Minion

In need of a Disneyland fix

Oh My goodness I just realizd I haven't been to Disneyland in over a month. I'm going crazy. Chris right now is watching "A Day At Disneyland" and I miss Disneyland soo much, but when I think about the crazy summer crowds it makes me want to wait until September to go. I'm in need of a Micechat meet up. Anyways, Chris' 2nd Birthday is this Friday the 29th , and Sat. is his Blues Clues Birthday Party. I will post tons of pictures. I have his presents hidden all over the house and he keeps on finding them. LOL Maybe this Sunday I'll bring Chris to Disneyland to see all of you.

• Minion

Re: In need of a Disneyland fix

ORWEN: I know what you mean, Stephanie, duckling. Us cauldron girls were just there last week--and already we want to go back. (Of course, when you live in a place like Morva, ANYWHERE else is more inviting than home...)

• insufferable know-it-all

SO come this Sunday!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Still wants to be a cat!

Please join us on Sunday......watch for a thread, but I think (or know) there might be a few of us there!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Again! Again! Again!

A fix? Sounds like you need help! Get out the MC signal! Someone needs help! (sirens in the background) We better have a big meet on Sunday so all can saved!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Jr. Miss Sunnygirl and I should be there this Sunday for the noon meet, if all goes well. I've been to DL this week, but I kind of miss our group meets! I've been sort of MIA lately. Hope to see you there, Steph!
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Hooterville, USA

*get's out needle and looks for a vein* I have just the thing to get you through it. It's Disney juice. Don't ask me what's in it!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas
    *get's out needle and looks for a vein* I have just the thing to get you through it. It's Disney juice. Don't ask me what's in it!
    Maybe the same stuff they put in the water that turns it blue-ish green and makes the birds mean and prone to attack?
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Minion

I will have to come after 4 since my company picnic is this Sunday. I can never seem to make it there for the noon meet up. I'm never on time. LOL. But I really want to go ...so I will.