Well as I'm sure many of you that have multiple Christmas celebrations to goto - we've already started our gift exchanges here. Here, we have my house, my parents house, my inlaws house, AND my father's family Christmas to goto.
So far we've done the inlaws and I got some cool Disney stuff I've been wanting
- I finally got John Hench's book - The Art of Show. I'm already half way through it! Unfortunatly isn't as content heavy so far as I wish it were.. its more of a coffee table book But still a great read so far.
- I got the Disney Encyclopedia 3rd Edition from Dave Smith
- I got the Treasures DVD Donald Vol 3 (to go alone with my Donald v1 and v2)
- I got Pirates:AWE DVD
- I bought myself lots of the Jeff Lange DVDs for some of the classic EPCOT attractions (Horizons, World of Motion, Living Seas, SSE, and Journey). These are great to watch while I'm slaving all day wrapping presents for the kids. A bit pricey for what you get - but for a Disney fan its worth it and I'm glad to support someone who pulls this type of stuff together for prosperity
And I got some good non-Disney gifts so far
- A nice LL Bean Parka and some down gloves to match
- A new Sony HardDrive Camcorder to replace my old Hi8 camcorder
Tomorrow we do Christmas in my house and then off to my parents on the weekend.
So what neat stuff did you get? Share with the rest of us so we have some Disney xmas ideas for next year!