Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Hands OFF my crayons!!

So last week I took the boys to Stockton, I had to take Cyneeyore home & Ky's best friend home and Kyler wanted to stay for his best friend's birthday and I wanted to spend time with Disney Dave & Jeffarina so it worked out.

Unfortunately I was struck hard by the Mono Of Room 316 and wasn't feeling good. My youngest was stuck with me in the hotel room(off and on)while the oldest with spending two nights with his friends.

To help pass the time I bought him a huge Nick activity book, Sponge Bob coloring book, colorbook for me(Barbie of course)and the 96(yeah baby)box of crayons. I love to color with my boys it's fun and relaxing and it's something my hyper little one will actually do for hours. My son was beyond excited over the 96 box in the store he yelled "96!!!! YEAH BABY!" So we had coloring marathons together.
    (Normally, the kids get their own boxes of crayons and *I* get the 96

Fast forward to this afternoon, I catch my oldest and my little brother(who's 14) coloring with MY 96 BOX and they were peeling the wrappers off and Sharpening them!!!! :vent: My crayons are now tainted. ON TOP of that my brother was coloring, horribly I might add in my BARBIE book!!! my Barbie book is tainted too now :vent:

So does anyone else had weird idiocyncrisis(sp) like this? Do you have to have your own crayons? Are you greedy like me?

*it doesn't have to be just about crayons either

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: Hands OFF my crayons!!

I don't let the dog drink out of my water bowl. Does that count?
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• ...the legend

Blog Entries

Yeah, MY computer. I actually feel panic rising in me when daughterdisneyfer gets on it before me. I want my own...........no one will touch it but me. Mine. ALL mine.
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

• Again! Again! Again!

No not really. Although I'm the one that likes to drive everywhere. Not that the other person can do it right! Must be a control thing.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Minion

i cannot stand it when people use a knife to dip into condiments, and don't switch them when dipping into another one. ie: dipping into jelly, then dipping into peanut butter. c'mon people! you don't fridge the peanut butter...the bits of jelly sit in the jar and fester, spoil, rot and moldercate! yuck!!!!! i'm big on contamination...not a freak, but coming close.
    please be afraid.

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries

This is going to be ome scary *** thread. I am already shuddering over the crayolas.

FYI, I hear dog slober is good for you, It's best to share with your dog.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

I personally despise sharing my crayons. I hate when they're all old and dull and have the paper shredded off of them. I like shiny, pretty new crayons of my very own.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfHearts
    This is going to be ome scary *** thread. I am already shuddering over the crayolas.

FYI, I hear dog slober is good for you, It's best to share with your dog.
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwthey clean their heinies with their tongue! i don't care how clean people say their mouths are! heiny cleaning people! that can't be good!
    please be afraid.

• Iron-Clad Allie

I prefer to chew my own gum. Even the thought of chewing ABC gum makes me want to hurl - unless it was previously worked over by the gorgeous mouth of somebody like Nicole Kidman, Catherine Zeta Jones, Ann Hathaway, Hillary Duff, Diane Disney-Miller or Princess Diana. Yummers!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

My kitchen. I hate when my husband attempts to cook in my kitchen. He has gotten better about treating the pans well, but anytime he gives me a break by cooking for the family, it ends up being 200 questions on how to do everything. Even when I am 45 miles away at Disneyland.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Hello! I'm a Virgo AND the youngest child, whats mine is mine and whats mine is in perfect order!!

Funny you bring this thread up but I was thinking of this the other day at the beach. My beach chair is MY beach chair, and I HATE when people just plop their butts down in MY chair and take it over. HELLO! Bring your own beach chair if you want to sit in one!

This happens mostly when I'm on my family Carpinteria beach vacation, which starts this weekend. When I go to swim in the water or am away from MY chair, I always leave something of MINE on it, like my hat, my sunglasses, my magazines. I'm so bad, I know, but its MINE MINE MINE!!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    Even when I am 45 miles away at Disneyland.
    and drunk :

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• insufferable know-it-all

I hate when people who are using my crayons reorganize them. I have this wierd thing where I keep them in the exact order they came to me. When friends use to rearrange them into rainbow order it would bug the bejeezes out of me!

I also hate when people rip of price tags or stickers from an object on which I've left them, for whatever reason. A few weeks ago a friend tore a big ugly bar code sticker off the window of my car that had been there since I bought it at the auction. I didn't say anything, because really, there was no reason for it to still be there, but it bugged the crap out of me that it had been removed. No justification for my feelings whatsoever, but every time I see that spot on the window, it bugs me.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Original Mice-Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    So last week I took the boys to Stockton, I had to take Cyneeyore home & Ky's best friend home and Kyler wanted to stay for his best friend's birthday and I wanted to spend time with Disney Dave & Jeffarina so it worked out.

Unfortunately I was struck hard by the Mono Of Room 316 and wasn't feeling good. My youngest was stuck with me in the hotel room(off and on)while the oldest with spending two nights with his friends.

To help pass the time I bought him a huge Nick activity book, Sponge Bob coloring book, colorbook for me(Barbie of course)and the 96(yeah baby)box of crayons. I love to color with my boys it's fun and relaxing and it's something my hyper little one will actually do for hours. My son was beyond excited over the 96 box in the store he yelled "96!!!! YEAH BABY!" So we had coloring marathons together.
    (Normally, the kids get their own boxes of crayons and *I* get the 96

Fast forward to this afternoon, I catch my oldest and my little brother(who's 14) coloring with MY 96 BOX and they were peeling the wrappers off and Sharpening them!!!! :vent: My crayons are now tainted. ON TOP of that my brother was coloring, horribly I might add in my BARBIE book!!! my Barbie book is tainted too now :vent:

So does anyone else had weird idiocyncrisis(sp) like this? Do you have to have your own crayons? Are you greedy like me?

*it doesn't have to be just about crayons either
    Now I really want to go buy myself a new pretty box of crayons and a coloring book.

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

I so totally buy my own box of crayons, too! And... I hide them. You must learn this trick! I will dole out one or two crayons if need be but I keep the box hidden and there is hell to pay if one is broken or the paper is peeled. It's sad, really. It probably comes from not ever getting the good box when we were kids? So our kids will do the same to our grandkids, perhaps? But by then we'll be grandma's so we'll buy them even bigger boxes of crayons better than their parents? hehehe

There are so many things like this... I have my own scissors, paper, notebook, pencils and pens. Oh, and my towels, nobody uses my towels!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast