Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Re: What are your Ghost experience's ?

Here's some strange things that have happened to me, the person, since my Grandparent have died.

My Grandpa Rex Nickler, as I stated, died on Sunday, December 3, 2000. He loved bananas. I always hated hated hated bananas...in fact, had an allergy toward them. Since he died, I love bananas - I eat one every day, and voila - I am no longer allergic to them.

My Grandma Ginny (Virginia Nickler), died on Tuesday, June 5, 2002. She loved vegetables. I could take them or leave them, but as it seems, since she died, I am a vegetable addict. I eat them raw, cooked, or whatever - before, I was a junk food addict.

My Grandma Teresa (Dad's Mom), died on Monday, February 6, 2006. She had a love for cantaloupe. I HATED cantaloupe. It gave me a scratchy throat, etc. I didn't like anything about it. Well, when she died, I began having this craving for cantaloupe. And lo and behold, it no longer bothered my mouth/throat - and I love the stuff.

Very strange 'traits' of my grandparents that I have acquired since their deaths.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Being involved in theatre I've had my fair share of experiences, unfortunately nothing concrete.

Mostly, lights dimming for no reason at all, CD players turning off midway through a performance. The lights really get me because they just start to dim and I'm the only one with access to the light booth and I'm on the stage.

There is also a road around here that supposedly haunted. There is a graveyard nearby and the gate is always closed, the story goes that if the gate to the cemetery is open weird stuff happens. Around one in the morning me and a friend go to the road, and it was weird because the entrance to the road was covered in fog, nowhere else just the entrance to the road. We go down it and my headlights start to dim. Never done it before, they just start to dim, my radio in the car had the volume turned all the way down suddenly it just blasts out of nowhere.
    The story goes that some lady had her family murdered or something like that, so if you go down the road your supposed to yell "I got your baby!" and apparently some lady in red will appear. I never saw her, but when I did yell it lightning and thunder filled the sky. Which was weird because it wasn't storming and hadn't thundered or lightninged at all prior.

Driving out of the road the cemetery gate that was closed was now wide open, and there were no cars nearby at the time.

Weird stuff.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

I wonder what my brother's house is like??? He just moved into a Spanish Colonial that was built in 1875. I'm sure so much happened there.....many people lived there.......so many stories......kind of eerie if you think about it.

• Minion

Ooh, i just remembered. My avatar is a picture my brother took with a black and white 35mm camera where we found an EVP, we think it kinda looks like a hand to the right of the screen

• Loves Fajita!

Oh we have had some things that are VERY hard to explain happen where I grew up. Silly things not scary..... we always blame my dad who died when my mom was about 4 months pregnant with me.

Here is the story that stands out the most. On what would have been my mom and dads anniversary, my moms wedding dress from her second marriage fell on the floor. It was in a huge garment box and it fit on its shelf 100%, no earthquake or wind blowing through the house, nothing.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by groovyprincessred View Post
    I have had some interesting things happen to me. We hear noises all of the time in our home. I have seen shadows and things walk by in a glass door. I was a skeptic but now I am a believer. I have been on an actual ghost house tour in Jefferson Texas and in the first room I could not breathe. It felt like someone was sitting on my chest. As we moved on in the tour it went away in the next room. I was able to catch an orb on my camera.

So yeah, I am a believer.
    If you are ever at Disneyland during October they have a similar tour but it is in Fullerton. I remember reading about the one they had last year and getting creeped out just from reading about it!

• Minion

The thought of someone in your house just watching you is scary, but when you take a second to think about it, its cool because it could be someone from the past!
    Har har har

• now that i see you ♥

Blog Entries

I've had a lot of experiences recently....
    My friend came over in August I think and she slept over cos we were babysitting my brother and sister. My parents came home around 12:00AM and we went to bed shortly afterward, but my friend and I satyed up talking til very early. At about 4AM we turned off the tv and decided to actually sleep. Suddenly she goes "Shhh!! Listen!" and I didn't hear anything. She kept telling me to shut up and listen and we heard voices coming from my kitchen, a man and a woman arguing and a little boy yelling. I tried to logic it away, saying it was my neighbor, but it was four in the morning!! Every night since then I have heard voices coming from my kitchen or my living room, just little whispers that I can't understand. And not just from my room with the door closed--I've walked out into the hallway after everyone goes to bed and I can hear the voices. It's so creepy.
    About a handful of times I've seen apparitions in my house, like a woman in my kitchen and a little boy standing at the end of my hallway. While sitting on my couch watching tv, I'll often catch movement in the hallway out of the corner of my eye, and one night while home alone I felt the couch move forward a few inches.
    My scariest experience in my house was one night when the same friend from before came over, I had to go to the bathroom at about 1AM after everyone went to bed and I opened the door and jokingly said "Oh I should listen for the voices huh?" I stood there for a few seconds, hearing knocking from my kitchen door (which opens onto a closed-off breezeway) and then footsteps from my living room towards me. I couldn't see anyone so I closed the door quickly and didn't go to the bathroom til morning (lol).

At Disneyland I've had some experiences--I once saw a white figure moving on a fenced-off hill (twice before we quickly changed locations) and then we saw movement on ANOTHER fenced-off hill. I have a group that whenever we get together we always end up ghost hunting at the DLR--it's a lot of fun, especially because most of us are sensitive mediums (which certainly makes it easier to do without equipment). A lot of stuff has happened there, but it's very...."you had to have been there" stuff, very hard to explain.
    dreams. come. true.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I was slapped in the back of the neck before by something unknown. I can still remember feeling a hand slap me. It felt like an elderly womans hand.

But other than that, I have not visually seen anything.

But hey, if you guys/gals like ghosts, our own MCer, PirateMunkee has started up a new forum just for the Paranormal, I am a moderator there too .

Please feel free to join in on our conversations. The site was created only a few days ago and we still would like more members . Here it is:

http://lonesomeghosts.proboards99.com

• up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    I wonder what my brother's house is like??? He just moved into a Spanish Colonial that was built in 1875. I'm sure so much happened there.....many people lived there.......so many stories......kind of eerie if you think about it.
    Pretty Cool DD.

Did he ever get any history on the house yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair) View Post
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

• up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
    I was slapped in the back of the neck before by something unknown. I can still remember feeling a hand slap me. It felt like an elderly womans hand.

But other than that, I have not visually seen anything.

But hey, if you guys/gals like ghosts, our own MCer, PirateMunkee has started up a new forum just for the Paranormal, I am a moderator there too .

Please feel free to join in on our conversations. The site was created only a few days ago and we still would like more members . Here it is:

http://lonesomeghosts.proboards99.com

cool dw i will join. I like to read up on these ghost stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair) View Post
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12