Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

What are your Ghost experience's ?

I was looking at old threads of ghost experiences Mice chatters have had. But the thread was closed so I decided to get it going again!

What are your ghost experiences?
    Har har har

Re: What are you Ghost experience's ?

I think I have a cat ghost in my house. I see flashes of movement in my peripheral vision on occasion. I think my parents house has something; I would see lights across the doorway when I was a kid. Sort of.
    At the Titanic exhibit I got a buzzing feeling in one of the rooms. One of the artifacts literally made me take an initial step back.
    I think one stood next to me at DCA next to the big slice of redwood tree. Hasn't been repeated.

I'd like to have an experience that is dramatic exciting and clearly a ghost but that hasn't happenedd yet.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• Minion

Re: What are you Ghost experience's ?

Quote Originally Posted by alphabassetgrrl View Post
    I think I have a cat ghost in my house. I see flashes of movement in my peripheral vision on occasion. I think my parents house has something; I would see lights across the doorway when I was a kid. Sort of.
    At the Titanic exhibit I got a buzzing feeling in one of the rooms. One of the artifacts literally made me take an initial step back.
    I think one stood next to me at DCA next to the big slice of redwood tree. Hasn't been repeated.

I'd like to have an experience that is dramatic exciting and clearly a ghost but that hasn't happenedd yet.

You want an experience?!?
    Har har har

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Re: What are your Ghost experience's ?

Sure I want an experience. Why not? Seeing is believing, as it were. As a matter of fact, when we were house shopping all those years ago, we were looking for homes with history with the possibility of a haunting. I'm not fearful, why should I be? Think of how many people have been killed by ghosts. Can't think of any right off the bat, but I'm sure some research would reveal a tale or two.

Our house did have some incidents when we moved in--giving rise that there was something going on, but once we were settled, nothing new.

However, interestingly enough, the front door has unlocked itself--prior it was the back door--twice in as many weeks. Hmmmm..

Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Roo719 View Post
    Think of how many people have been killed by ghosts.

How is it possible..........
    Har har har

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

I don't know that I believe in ghosts, but I have seen interesting things happen.

My Grandpa Rex died on Sunday, December 3, 2000 @ St. Jude Hospital in Fullerton, CA - approximately 2:50pm. After he unexpectedly passed, my Grandmother, Mom and Dad, Aunt, cousin, Brother, brothers girlfriend (now his wife), sister and I all drove back to my Grandparents house. I guess we got over there around 4 or 430pm. The shock of it all didn't really set in for me until early the next morning. But upon arrival, everyone went in to the livingroom.......I stayed in the den and went through the telephone book and started making calls. My Grandmother was quite thankful that I'd made them, as she didn't think she could have. I spent about an hour making calls...most people in shock.

Once done, I went in to the livingroom with the rest of the family.......we all just sat and remembered.........discussed funeral arrangements.......color schemes.......etc.

My Grandparents had this big console stereo that was, visually, in tip top condition......and on it, they had some decor, and this glass dome clock. My Grandpa loved this clock. Well, as I was sitting there, I noticed it wasn't moving...and I said, "Oh look.....Grandpa's clock isn't working." We all said 'Oh yeah...look." Then I asked "What time did Grandpa die today?" Mom said, "It was about 2:50pm...give or take a couple of minutes." I said, "Is it quite odd that this clock stopped working at 2:48?"

I remember getting a bit of a chill......and frankly, have never been able to explain it. About a week later, the clock began working again. I guess it was the day after his funeral.........very bizarre experience, which I cannot explain.

• Minion

I have gotten some really creepy EVP's on video tape, I found them in 7th grade and still get freaked out when i hear them

Yes I'd like to have an experience. Currently I believe, because it seems logical, but I have nothing to back up why I should believe in ghosts. Having an experience would give me something to pin that belief on.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• up to no good

i went to work in a college library my shift was 12am to 8am. it was just me all alone
    i had to stay over night to monitor the fire alarm system and walk around to make sure that the building was ok. so with this I luckily it was a small building. I start on the 3rd floor making my way down to the lobby and each floor that i walked i just felt an eerie
    feeling. anyways it almost time for me to go and the security guard is starting her shift. she asked how my night went. and i told her it was ok a bit on the scary side cause i felt like something was around. she told me that a while back a professor was dating a student things didnt go to good because she wanted to break up with him. he went to there to talk to her and she walked away he stab her a few times she got away and when the police finally arrived he was the basment of the library but they didnt get to him soon enough he killed himself. i didnt want to believe but when i told my sister about what happen he knew of the incident. unfortunate for me i had to go back and work there again and lets just say i stood in the lobby the whole time.

i know it not much an experience but feeling that way and knowing what happen it just felt wierd being there
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair) View Post
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

I have had some interesting things happen to me. We hear noises all of the time in our home. I have seen shadows and things walk by in a glass door. I was a skeptic but now I am a believer. I have been on an actual ghost house tour in Jefferson Texas and in the first room I could not breathe. It felt like someone was sitting on my chest. As we moved on in the tour it went away in the next room. I was able to catch an orb on my camera.

So yeah, I am a believer.

• Sunshine is the best!!!

Blog Entries

I have seen family members that have passed away several times in my house.
    *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

• Minion

I have had a very scary experience. I don't know but it may have just been my mind playing tricks on me.

One day I went to bed around 1AM well all of a sudden I just woke up at 5AM, this is strange for me because when I am really tired I don't wake up like that, and when I opened my eyes I seen what looked like a little girl, sitting at my desk chair, I freaked out! I thought it was my mind ever since then I have always wondered was it my mind....

I have seen black shadows, and white shadows in the corner of my eye, I get cold chills sometimes when I am in the kitchen like this eerie feeling as if someones watching me. I was talking to my aunt about the black shadow she said she seen it a while ago when she and my uncle lived here. She said my grandma also said something about the shadow. But she passed away in 03, so there is know way of knowing what she thought.
    Gives me the chills talking about it!

I probably sound nuts!
    Har har har

• formerly PretzelSouls!

I'm freakishly scared of paranormal activities - this sent chills down my spine...

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    I don't know that I believe in ghosts, but I have seen interesting things happen.

My Grandpa Rex died on Sunday, December 3, 2000 @ St. Jude Hospital in Fullerton, CA - approximately 2:50pm. After he unexpectedly passed, my Grandmother, Mom and Dad, Aunt, cousin, Brother, brothers girlfriend (now his wife), sister and I all drove back to my Grandparents house. I guess we got over there around 4 or 430pm. The shock of it all didn't really set in for me until early the next morning. But upon arrival, everyone went in to the livingroom.......I stayed in the den and went through the telephone book and started making calls. My Grandmother was quite thankful that I'd made them, as she didn't think she could have. I spent about an hour making calls...most people in shock.

Once done, I went in to the livingroom with the rest of the family.......we all just sat and remembered.........discussed funeral arrangements.......color schemes.......etc.

My Grandparents had this big console stereo that was, visually, in tip top condition......and on it, they had some decor, and this glass dome clock. My Grandpa loved this clock. Well, as I was sitting there, I noticed it wasn't moving...and I said, "Oh look.....Grandpa's clock isn't working." We all said 'Oh yeah...look." Then I asked "What time did Grandpa die today?" Mom said, "It was about 2:50pm...give or take a couple of minutes." I said, "Is it quite odd that this clock stopped working at 2:48?"

I remember getting a bit of a chill......and frankly, have never been able to explain it. About a week later, the clock began working again. I guess it was the day after his funeral.........very bizarre experience, which I cannot explain.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Welcome to MiceChat by the way
    Quote Originally Posted by groovyprincessred View Post
    I have had some interesting things happen to me. We hear noises all of the time in our home. I have seen shadows and things walk by in a glass door. I was a skeptic but now I am a believer. I have been on an actual ghost house tour in Jefferson Texas and in the first room I could not breathe. It felt like someone was sitting on my chest. As we moved on in the tour it went away in the next room. I was able to catch an orb on my camera.

So yeah, I am a believer.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

My mom felt it when my dad died and she felt it again a few days before my grandma died.

My theater seems to have a ghost. One of the guys got locked in the catwalks one day after claiming he didn't believe, and the door opened on its own 10 minutes later when he proclaimed he believed in the ghost. This is a door that ostensibly cannot lock from that side (either way you turn the knob the door opens) and it cannot open on its own. As the boys were telling me this, the door nearest to me slid shut despite having a door stop at the bottom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast