MiceChatters Invade Dreams

I just woke up from a nap, having just had a very strange dream. I went to a MiceChat meet up, but it wasn't at DL...it was at this weird hotel garden. Lots of people were there...DisneyKat, eyes_of_mara, Tui, sunnygirl, Anders...heck tons of you were there. Then I announced that I was 17 and didn't have a job and you all called me lazy... and then we discussed something but I don't remember what and that's pretty much all I remember. Help!

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Re: MiceChatters Invade Dreams

wow, I have people that I've never met dreaming about me. Does that mean I'm a celebrity?
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Tui
    wow, I have people that I've never met dreaming about me. Does that mean I'm a celebrity?
    More like infamous.
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• So!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zissou
    Help!
    It's ok...everything is ok

That help?

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

If it makes you feel better, I had a similar dream where I met a micechatter that I don't even know, and not at DL...it was like at a football game and all of the radiobroadcasters were huddled to a room at halftime or something (and we were both broadcasters, or at least involved in it, from different stations though) and we met and chatted a little, but that was it. hhhhmmmm. what would freud say?

Quote Originally Posted by MissChristine
    hhhhmmmm. what would freud say?
    I think he'd say...take a break from MiceChat.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Take a break from MiceChat!!! ??? How can you possible say something like that!!! Good gawd man, this place is the only thing keeping you sane and keeping you from loosing your gravity and hurtling headlong into outerspace!!! Take a break from MiceChat... wipe that thought right out of your mind right now young man!!! Don't even go there!! Besides... what did Freud know... he thougth a cigar was just a cigar....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Ok, since I'm bored I'll bore you all with the MiceChat dream I had last night...

A huge bunch of us were at melmel's house, in her kitchen specifically. She had an awesome kitchen... part was open and it had these white posts and lattice and this amazing stained glass window that was a picture of Paradise Pier.

Anyway, the entire group decided to go to Disneyland, but for some reason, dontbecheekin and I couldn't afford it, so we stayed behind at mel's house. I think some stuff happened but the next thing I remember, dsnylndmom called. She left a message saying that everyone was having brunch, and I could invite 10 friends to go - and she'd pay for it. I picked up the phone at the end of her message and she told me everyone was eating at the Columbia. Except she never told me who she was, I just had this feeling it was her.

So, I tried to play back the message, but the answering machine was like this cool video screen and I couldn't figure out how to just hear the message. Then mel's dad was looking at us strangely, so we decided to leave. I don't know if we ever met up with ya'll... my alarm went off around then.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Minion

ORDDU: Someone must be reading a witch's mind. I not only have dreams about various MiceChat Hunks--while I'm in bed at night--but I also happen to have many DAYDREAMS about the very same hotties. It's like an epidemic, actually. Everywhere I go--everything I DO--somehow reminds me of you...I mean, of them...and it's really gotten out of hand. Of course, they say if you dream a thing more than once it's sure to come true--

ORGOCH: --Oh, Good Lord!! Now yer quotin' from the most famous dreamer of 'em all--Snoozin' Floozie, her own dang self!! I swear!! Cain't a sister witch come on ta these here boards just ONCE without havin' ta be humilated by the likes a yerself?! Heck! It's no wonder ya cain't think a nobody but the men a MiceAge, considerin' all them dang pictures ya got hangin' up in yer messy bedroom. Why, yer picture a Dustysagebrush, alone, takes up 'nuff space on one wall ta be a mural!!! Instead a dreamin' he'd be screamin' ta know he's got another witch out there stalkin' the daylights outta hisself!!

• Waiting for the stork

how very strange, I just woke up from a nap and was about to post about my dream, when i see there is already a thread about MC dreams.....
    well at least I'm not alone in this.

I need to stop reading so much, I'm not feeling so well today so I have been on MC more than usual today,

well I finally got my nap only to be inturupted in my dream by a faceless Tui and cracking jokes at everything that was happening, I don't really remember it all but everything that happened, (and the dream had nothing to do with DL or MC) but Tui kept popping up making cracks and "oh No"'s

Thanks Tui,
    procrastibating