Going off the, "What bothers you?" thread. I figured since we have one for complaints, why not one for things that make your day.
Could be anything from a sound, a sight or a genuinely nice gesture by someone but what things in life do you appreciate.
- I like seeing my daughter grow up, everyday she does something that just wows me.
- Every time I see my boyfriend Phil he makes my heart skip, even after 4 years of being together and just knowing how lucky I am to have him in my life.
- A newborn baby - always cute.
- When perfect strangers say hello as they pass you, no one does that anymore so when they do its always appreciated.
- I like the way the air smells after a spring rain, it's very rejuvenating!