• Former Cast Member

Extinct Attractions Club Question...............

I don't know how many people are in this club or buys dvd's or cd's from them or not, but I have a question for anyone that has done business with them.

Has anyone dealt with David O'Neal directly??? I appreciate what he is doing to preserve Disneyland history and such, but as a business person and communicator, he really lacks here. In fact he sucks at it. I have written to him emails quite a bit asking about dvds, cds, etc.. and he will never answer a direct question that is posed to him.

Case in point. I just emailed him, asking if he will have a table at the upcoming NFCC convention this Sunday. I also asked him if he can also bring cd sets, in addition to his dvds, to add diversity to his offering for all the buyers and so I can purchase these from him.

His very well thought out response was "YES". How vague can that be?? What is he answering yes to, one or both of my questions? How frustrating this person is. I was just wondering if anyone has experienced that bad method of communication with him.

Just had to vent.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: Extinct Attractions Club Question...............

I've never bought anything but I've always heard the quality of the product is great, but the responsiveness is horrible. Again I'm just going by many posts in here.

• Former Cast Member

Re: Extinct Attractions Club Question...............

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    I've never bought anything but I've always heard the quality of the product is great, but the responsiveness is horrible. Again I'm just going by many posts in here.

Yes, the quatilty of their product is great, but amil time and responsiveness I would give very low marks. They need to learn more of better customer service, in order to maintain repeat business. Probably the only reason why I continue doing business with them is because they have a lot of stuff that you cannot find anywhere else.