Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• love my friends

Re: Rain Rain Go Away??

love the rain and we dont get much ehre in vegas.. it rained on friday night and is suppse to start the storm tomarrow night into monday

Friends for life

• Senior Minion

We don't get much rain these days, but no snow either. As far as the cold temps are concerned - they can go away now!!
    Rain is fine, except for driving at night, which I hate to do because when the road are wet and dark, you can't see the lane lines!
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    BTW- How's your fat lip?
    Good. It looked really gross for awhile. I looked like Heath Ledgers Joker and then the scab came off and now it just looks like a zit on my lip with a blackhead and like a canker sore inside the mouth. Thanks for asking! But everytime there's snow I end up getting hurt. Just not as bad as busting my lip...
    Last edited by knittingknerd; 01-25-2008 at 07:32 PM.

• Casey Jr Conductor

I love the rain
    that means less work in fantasyland
    Alice and the tea cups will be down
    I can just stand and hide in my big green coat
    though i will get yelled at for the rides being closed

• no flash photography...

I love the rain. I have never gotten sick of it ever.

• Senior Minion

No way would I ever be tired of the rain. Our state needs it badly! The last few years the water levels have dropped below abnormal. Bring on the rain!

Of course not for the Gumball rally contestants. Hopefully, there is a break in the clouds through out the weekend.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Grumpy old man

I'm a big fan of the rain, but lately its been bugging me a bit, mainly when I have to drive. I'm also hopping for the storm we're getting now to pass, since tomorrow (well today now...) I'm driving up to Rohnert Park and really don't want to drive 37, Lakeville Highway or 101 in the rain. I also don't want to be carrying the rest of my stuff up to my 3rd story dorm.. in the rain, like I had to do on Thursday.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

Okay.That's it. I've hit my limit. I want it to stop and melt. I was supposed to go to the Parks today (it's my dad's birthday on Wednesday so for his birthday my sibs and I are picking him up an AP so he can take the mutt), but it's still snowing. It rained all day yesterday and now it's snowing again! How long has it been going on? A week?

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

I'm not sick of it yet. We need the rain badly, and it had been so long, it's still almost like a novelty for me, especially since I was out of town for the last two big storm sets.
    Fight On! Beat the Huskers!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

I love the rain! I was really surprised how much I enjoyed myself in the rain yesterday at the meet! Although I hate being at work when it's raining. I'd rather be home...sleeping.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    I love rain. I love it love it love it. I love the cozy feeling it creates in the home...the sound of a crackling fire in the fireplace to keep the indoors warm....just a wonderful time indeed (for a few days, though).

But is there ever a time when you get 'sick' of the rain........and wish for our Sunny California to return from beyond? I know I do. When I'm not doing something 'work oriented' or 'working' I am wearing shorts and flip flops....and wearing that in this weather is not so fun......the wetness and chilly temps working together in that regard.

Not only all that I state, but many things we like to do for fun are outdoors...and being deluged with rain sort of washes the fun right out of it for me.

So, are you getting tired of the rain and chilly temps????

I started singing rain rain go away! When I read the title!
    Har har har

Perris... sounds like Paris but without the wild parties

I love the rain as long as it's at 2am! I had to unload a truck and the dock leaks. So while most of the rain lovers of the Ca. were sleeping and dreaming of puppies and fluffy turkeys I was a wet cat. And then the night crew (That's us) forgot to bring in a few things. The fake flowers! I'm still laughing at that.
    Nemo's not in slumberland anymore!

• love my friends

love the rain.. was amazed we actually got quite a bit over the weekend here in vegas. Today it is just soooooooooooo windy.. but there is dark clouds looming towards the moutains

Friends for life

• Minion

We haven't had much rain here lately but I always get frustrated when it rains during the winter because lately, we've only been getting the precipitation on the warmer days, which means we miss out on snow. We haven't had a major snow storm in almost 2 years know, which is incredibly strange.

• Head Postmaster of Random

In a lay-z boy licking stamps and slaping minions...

Talking Re: Rain Rain Go Away??

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    I love rain. I love it love it love it. I love the cozy feeling it creates in the home...the sound of a crackling fire in the fireplace to keep the indoors warm....just a wonderful time indeed (for a few days, though).

But is there ever a time when you get 'sick' of the rain........and wish for our Sunny California to return from beyond? I know I do. When I'm not doing something 'work oriented' or 'working' I am wearing shorts and flip flops....and wearing that in this weather is not so fun......the wetness and chilly temps working together in that regard.

Not only all that I state, but many things we like to do for fun are outdoors...and being deluged with rain sort of washes the fun right out of it for me.

So, are you getting tired of the rain and chilly temps????
    i couldnt agree more...rain is awesome...till you want to go out into it! it is the IDEAL weather for being sick and sleeping in...since the clouds make it a bit darker heh. but i must admit one my best disney experiances was due to rain during a trip!!
    "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
    "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
    "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money.
    If you won the lottery what would you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12