Well as some of you may know, hubby and I have actually started the process of having our first house built. We have been living with my mother in law for the past 5 years!! Anyways, March 1st we signed the building loan closing papers. They are estimating we should have our house built by August or September 1st!! We are so excited!!
The house we are building is a cute 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath house with a small porch on the front. It's small but perfect for us!! We have picked out all our colors with such ease!!
- Shingles: Driftwood(brown with yellow and blue specks)
- Siding: Sunny Maize
- Shutters and Trim: Navy Blue
We picked out our living room furniture and the girls bedroom furniture on Tuesday!! We put it on layaway. Our couch is a maroon color and the table group is black steel framed with slate tiles on top. It fits perfect with the whole theme and color palette of the house.
- Carpet: charcoal gray(in bedrooms, living room and closets)
- Hardwood Floor: Cherry(in kitchen and dining room)
- Vinyl Floor: light gray "tile look"(in bathrooms and laundry room)
- Walls: Angora
- Counter tops: Canyon Black Marble look laminate
- Cabinets: Autumn Blush