Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141

    Ten Things You'll Never Hear One Guy Say To Another Guy

    TEN THINGS YOU'LL NEVER HEAR ONE GUY SAY TO ANOTHER GUY

    1. Does my butt look fat in this?
    2. I'm tired of beer. What say you to a nice, fruity Chablis?
    3. I can't stop fantasizing about Martha Stewart!
    4. Yours is bigger than mine.
    5. I think those big, jacked-up trucks look ridiculous.
    6. There's nothing I like more than a quiet evening at home, watching a movie on Lifetime about some woman who gives up her baby and then suffers miserably.
    7. Want all my tools? I just realized I never do anything useful with them!
    8. You know what always makes me cry? Those long-distance commercials.
    9. I'm deeply offended by young women who go bra-less.
    10. Our team lost 10-1. But we tried our best, and after all that's the important thing.


  2. #2

    • Smells like beer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Monkey Sex
    Posts
    4,639

    Re: Ten Things You'll Never Hear One Guy Say To Another Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs
    5. I think those big, jacked-up trucks look ridiculous.

    People make fun of my tiny truck.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

  3. #3

    • So!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,443

    Re: Ten Things You'll Never Hear One Guy Say To Another Guy

    Guess what?
    I can't stop fantasizing about Martha Stewart!

  4. #4

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141

    Re: Ten Things You'll Never Hear One Guy Say To Another Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy
    Guess what?
    I can't stop fantasizing about Martha Stewart!
    OMG WOW MARTHA LOVER LOL HAHAHAHA


  5. #5

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141

    Re: Ten Things You'll Never Hear One Guy Say To Another Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by LightBeer

    People make fun of my tiny truck.
    Its all good big or small


  6. #6

    • Hooterville, USA
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Haney House
    Posts
    10,147

    Re: Ten Things You'll Never Hear One Guy Say To Another Guy

    Hookers and beer? Naw, give me a good book to curl up with.


    This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

  7. #7

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141

    Re: Ten Things You'll Never Hear One Guy Say To Another Guy

    Aww A Book Yes Better Then Hookers


  8. #8

    • Hooterville, USA
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Haney House
    Posts
    10,147

    Re: Ten Things You'll Never Hear One Guy Say To Another Guy

    I can't go surfing with you Sean. It's that time of the month. Sharks, you know.


    This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

  9. #9

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In the desert
    Posts
    707

    Re: Ten Things You'll Never Hear One Guy Say To Another Guy

    ROFL! omg too funny ^

  10. #10

    • Incognito
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,469
    Blog Entries
    49

    Re: Ten Things You'll Never Hear One Guy Say To Another Guy

    Ummm, I think the title of the thread should be changed to one STRAIGHT guy to another

  11. #11

    • off in lala land
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,215

    Re: Ten Things You'll Never Hear One Guy Say To Another Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut
    Ummm, I think the title of the thread should be changed to one STRAIGHT guy to another
    Or maybe "Ten Things You'll Hear One Gay Guy Say To Another Guy"
    ...it's been a long time.

  12. #12

    • ...the legend
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Awesomeville, party of one.
    Posts
    7,331
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ten Things You'll Never Hear One Guy Say To Another Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by LightBeer

    People make fun of my tiny truck.
    Aw, it's a cute wittle twuck.



    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs
    Its all good big or small



    Oops. Sorry.
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

  13. #13

    • Smells like beer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Monkey Sex
    Posts
    4,639

    Re: Ten Things You'll Never Hear One Guy Say To Another Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennidisneyfer
    Aw, it's a cute wittle twuck.
    Of course you know I'm going to kill you now. I can make anything look small simply by standing next to it. I'm a tree.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

  14. #14

    • off in lala land
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,215

    Re: Ten Things You'll Never Hear One Guy Say To Another Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by LightBeer
    Of course you know I'm going to kill you now. I can make anything look small simply by standing next to it. I'm a tree.
    And a nick trunk you got there too fella
    ...it's been a long time.

  15. #15

    • MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Temple of the Forbidden Eye
    Posts
    13,755
    Blog Entries
    3

    Red Face Re: Ten Things You'll Never Hear One Guy Say To Another Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Legs
    TEN THINGS YOU'LL NEVER HEAR ONE GUY SAY TO ANOTHER GUY

    1. Does my butt look fat in this?
    2. I'm tired of beer. What say you to a nice, fruity Chablis?
    3. I can't stop fantasizing about Martha Stewart!
    4. Yours is bigger than mine.
    5. I think those big, jacked-up trucks look ridiculous.
    6. There's nothing I like more than a quiet evening at home, watching a movie on Lifetime about some woman who gives up her baby and then suffers miserably.
    7. Want all my tools? I just realized I never do anything useful with them!
    8. You know what always makes me cry? Those long-distance commercials.
    9. I'm deeply offended by young women who go bra-less.
    10. Our team lost 10-1. But we tried our best, and after all that's the important thing.
    Am I missing something? This sounds like almost EVERYTHING I thought or said this past weekend (Except # 4 of course - We won't go there)

    -Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

    .

    How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Pezz Lightyear 14 Time Loser!
    By I Heart Disneyland in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 10:50 PM
  2. Trading Some Things And Credits For Things On My Want's List As Well
    By Purple.^.Chicken in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 02:21 PM
  3. Ten Things You'll Never Hear A Woman Say To Another Woman
    By Crazy Legs in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-09-2005, 04:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •