Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

Talking Smileytown USA!!

Hello, Michatters!!
    Welcome to Smileytown! What you are about to read is a selection of paragraphs woven together in such a way as to make you wanting more. As the Micechat Community grows, so to does the community of Smileytown USA. I thought what better way for newbies to help them/you learn about smilies then to read about there applications in a story created by Micechatters. So here goes, the rules are simple. After reading the last post, contiue the story with as many of the smilies as you want. Be creative!

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away. Ok, maybe not that far away . Lived a family of four yellow smilies. Papa Smilie, Mama Smilie, Sara Smilie and little Sam Smilie. They lived very near to Disneyland and every night they would watch the Fireworks .
    One night, when Papa Smilie was coming home from work, he got chased by a mob, carrying torches . He managed to get home ok, but Mama Smilie got on him for not taking Karate lessons . Poor Papa Smilie
    he didn't look to well .
    -Silent Sentinel of the Deep-

We've enjoyed having you aboard on this
    adventerous voyage through Liquidspace...
    our last frontier on the planet Earth.

• So!

Re: Smileytown USA!!

lol, this is great.

But his love for mamma smiley was so great that he could look past the pain, and feel better with her love.
    Last edited by Murphy; 08-08-2005 at 08:28 PM.

• Minion

Later that night, the phone rang and Papa Smilie answered it. He yelled down, "Sara, its for you." But there was no answer, finally after yelling many times, he went into her room and saw that she was listening to music . The phone is for you..."who is it?" she asked. "Its Bill, from work." Sara said, "O NO! NOT BILL, FROM WORK."

• Again! Again! Again!

More more more!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Have you seen the list of work he has for me every day?? Its insane! I try and I try but I just can't seem to get it all done! I know the only reason he's calling me is to see if I can come in early tomorrow just to make me do even more work for him. Tell him.. tell him I've got some kind of flu and can't possibly come to the phone!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• That's Hawt

So, Papa Smiley, who loves his daughter very much, tells her boss she can't possibly come in because she is very ill. : Her boss gets very upset and threatens to fire her. The Papa Smiley calmly says, look dude, I am a judge and if you try to do that I will have you run out of town.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Minion

The Boss says, I don't care who you are rules are rules. And he began to yell things I don't dare repeat.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

My daughter is a very wonderful person. And she's very young and this is her first job. She still has other responsibilities and will be going to college soon. Lighten up, life is too short to be so mean and unappreciative of my wonderful daugher.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Minion

Meanwhile, Little Sam Smiley was listening and shouted good job dad.

• So!

Then an earthquake happened. everyone was like please no. then it stopped, evereone was like yesss, thank you thank you But everyone was still holding on to each other tight

(lol that was random)

• Queen of Randomness

Papa Smiley was like hey let's all put on our mouse ears and go to Disneyland and ride Pirates of the Caribbean and they were all like yay

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

• Minion

So, they loaded up the van and went to DL. As they were parking the car they happened to see two people fighting over a parking space . The Smiliey family couldn't believe people could do such a thing at the Happiest Place on Earth. Little Sam Smiliey thought the mean men should be taken to the DL Jail Disneyland Jail . As they were being dragged off, you could hear them saying things that would make a sailor blush!
    When the Smiliey family got to the main gate, they noticed people protesting over at DCA . It looked like they were mad because DCA could be a much better place. Extreme Makeover, DCA Editon Anyway, The Smilieys went in and Sara Smiliey said, "wait, we always go in through the left tunnel, why don't we go through the right this time?" Papa Smiliey said, "ok, lets take a vote." It was 3-1 for going on the right side, so in they went.Righty Tighty or Left Loosey? ...and so they did.
    Little Sammy Smiliey was really happy to be there .

• Minion

Mainstreet was looking sharper than ever. Then Papa Smiliey saw somthing new. Disney was trying something different and added street performers. There was one guy who was all grey and doing some pantomime
    Little Sammy Smiliey thought that was pretty strange! A little further down the street they saw a man making music wtih an organ grinder and there was a little monkey holding out its paw, for money . It looked very cute with its little red hat . The crowd which had gathered around the was made up of mostly annual passholders , because they have scene everything at DL and wanted something new. Everybody was clapping . Papa Smiliey said, "ok, before we go any futher, remember that if anyone gets lost, meet at the hub ."

• Iron-Clad Allie

CM Smilie told Little Sammie Smilie that he should Check out Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters.

COOL! I'll trip over there right now, said an excited Sammy.

• Minion

After the Smiley family left , little Sammy Smiley was and wanted to see Buzz one more time, before they moved on. Buzz did see little Sammy waving and he back. Little Sammy Smiley was again and he couldn't wait to ride Astro Blaster again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast