• It's all nonsense

The Weekly MiceChat Roundup

I have officially made it my goal in life to create a thread that makes it into the MiceChat roundup that Dusty does every week. What are the characteristics of these threads that are deemed great enough to be in the roundup?

//gives two weeks notice to job to devote more time to the cause.

• Rock Star Minion

A thread like this should make it.

I think he just closes his eyes and clicks and whatever he opens he puts up there.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries
    One in which Dusty is sent money...

My suggestion, start a thread about the Amazon link in the upper right side of the page
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Rawr...

I made it with my Jungle Cruise Chat! I'm so proud of me! I've been trying to get into it since I joined.
    Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
    http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!

• It's all nonsense

I thought for sure i'd get it with my DL secrets thread...but all for not i suppose. o well...it's my unbirthday today!!!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter
    I thought for sure i'd get it with my DL secrets thread...but all for not i suppose. o well...it's my unbirthday today!!!
    A very merry unbirthday toooooooo you!

The moderators take turns writing the Round-up each week. DustySage has written the majority of them. All the moderators suggest which threads they think should be included each week. Not all of the suggested threads make it into the Rounup.

I am glad for the Roundup! I think it is a great way to have regular readers of MiceAge get a peek into what we are talking about here on MiceChat. We have gained a few new members because of the Roundup.

Keep posting interesting threads. Your thread may end up on the next Roundup.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• keep moving forward...

i made a post in an attempt to get in and thoght of something random that no one thoght of before and i made it (althogh it is the last mentioned post of the article) but atleast i made it.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer
    One in which Dusty is sent money...
    My suggestion, start a thread about the Amazon link in the upper right side of the page
    Darkbeer is a very smart man!

Actually there are lots of great threads that don't get used for various reasons. The first post is very important, because it is the one that defines the thread. If it links directly to another Disney site (I wanted to use the Darkbeer thread about the Buzz soft opening, but didn't because it links to another site in the very first sentence) it makes it difficult for us to use. Same thing with a confusing first post or one with very bad grammar and spelling. How the thread progresses is also important. Did the thread stay on track, or were there lots of off topic posts?

If you spot a thread that you think should be included in the roundup, please PM Mamabot or myself so we can consider it. The Roundup is just a taste of all the great topics on these boards, so don't worry if one of your favorite threads doesn't make it.

So keep posting those unique, informational, and fun threads and you are sure to be included eventually.

Cheers,
    Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• He's a tramp...

I was surprised my Shag thread made it into the roundup. I was just passing on info that I thought few people would be interested in. There are a lot of Shag fans on this board...groovy baby!!!

-Stephen
    Do you remember your imagination?
    When Neverland was your destination.
    Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
    Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

• Know More Than You Should

I have officially made it my goal in life to create a thread that makes it into the MiceChat roundup that Dusty does every week. What are the characteristics of these threads that are deemed great enough to be in the roundup?
    Same, although I am proud of my "Where is the (Disney) World?" thread, (which was a followup to my Disneyland Trivia thread) despite the fact it didn't make it into the roundup. I started it Sunday and it's had over 1500 views so far.

(The funny part about all this is that I only joined MiceChat last Saturday. Its kind of addicting, you know? )

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

//gives two weeks notice to job to devote more time to the cause.
    But I'm never qouted on anything. Sheesh and here I thought I was a bright ray of sunshine to this here group. Fine I'll just go in my little corner and draw. Forget you guys...I'm going home LOL
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!