View Poll Results: Are ghosts.....

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • real?

75 84.27%
  • a part of an over-active imagination?

9 10.11%
  • an advertising ploy used by employers to attract customers?

0 0%
  • both 2 & 3?

5 5.62%
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Re: Do you believe in......GHOSTS?

Boys and girls of every age, would you like to see something strange? This is another picture that was taken near Yosemite. Notice the way the mist/ ectoplasm is moving in the picture...

• MiceChat News Team

Blog Entries

Ok.. one last image. This one was taken at the Sierra Sky Ranch as well. I felt something icy cold next to me so I quickly turned and took a picture. There was nothing there when I took it but when I reviewed it.. this is what I saw....

• Plotting world domination

Yes, OoieBoogie, You got me on that one. I am in karen's group, I am the tall fellow in black. Retired stage magician/escape artist, I am the one that makes sure that we have a real haunting. as apposed to the fakes that folk use for attention. As I have said, I have experinced things that most folk don't want to talk about. PM me and we can talk.
    Till My Next Missive, I Remain The Humble Yet Strangly Evil Doctor !!!

• no flash photography...

orbs in pictures can be caused by dust in the air or on the lens itself. I have many, many orb pictures. There's a site that I got to that does experments with photography to see how different effects occur in photos. It's very interesting. Like streaks that appear white are cause by a hair very close to the lens..... very interesting pictures though...thank you for sharing them.

• And, THEN she said...

i see the lady but i also see 2 dog facesclear as anything one on the top in direct line with the wind chimes... and the other is on the bottom next to the date..he has his toungue out like he is panting

• And, THEN she said...

ohh that last one really creeped me out..i got the WORST feeling looking at it!

• And, THEN she said...

i see faces in the window of that building...and not good ones!!!! get a feeling of something wanting you to go away...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Are you getting the backside of a lady in that one picture you took at the ranch Oogie?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Oogie SERIOUSLY I just saw a something like a sillouette of a woman from her waist up on the top picture of this page. I first thought it was an oily grease stain on my computer screen, but my screen is clean! It really freaked me out! I am seriously shaking.

• MiceChat News Team

Blog Entries

A bit of history about the Sierra Sky Ranch. It was built in the 1850's and was one of the largest Ranches in the area. It supplied beef and fruit to the lumberyards and mining camps in the region. At the bottom of hill that the ranch is situated on, is a site where native Indians had a village, until the ranch owners kicked them out. The Indians did not go quietly and a lot of blood was spilled.

In the early part of the 20th century due to the decline of the logging industry and mining in the area, the ranch was slowly sold off acre by acre. When the owners sold the final piece of land to the State of California, one man named Elmer, who was a cook at the ranch, was so upset he killed himself in the kitchen. There is some debate on whether he hung himself or used a knife, but one thing is for sure.. He is still there in the Kitchen. The last time I was there our group leader and I walked into the kitchen and when we got to the middle of it the burners on the fryers and the stove all turned on causing a fireball. Everything had been shut down and double checked 2 hours earlier when the restaurant portion of the ranch had closed.

When the state took it over, they turned it into an asylum for people with tuberculosis. While I'm sure there were a lot of deaths at the Ranch during this time, 3 are noteworthy. One is of a nurse whose name escapes me right now. She got sick and died in a corner room that overlooked the yard where the children played. The other 2 were 2 children who died of the disease. The pictures of the tree and the front of the building are the areas where the children’s play yard used to be.

In 1943 the state sold it to the US military who used it as a rehabilitation hospital. They in turn sold it to a private individual in 1946 who turned it into a golf course. In the 1970's it was then sold to another individual who added onto the ranch house and made it into a motel with a restaurant. They in turn sold it to the current owners about 2 years ago.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Thats's quite the history. But on the top picture have you seen the figurine of a lady just appear? I was just looking at the image to see if the mist moved, but then I noticed the silouette of a woman just kindo of appear.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Did anyone else see the female silouette in post #151?

• /sigh

No...but I'm kinda too scared to REALLY look! ...which window?
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• MiceChat News Team

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Thats's quite the history. But on the top picture have you seen the figurine of a lady just appear? I was just looking at the image to see if the mist moved, but then I noticed the silouette of a woman just kindo of appear.

I missed that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I tend to discount 'faces' because I believe that you can see a face in almost anything.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

My eyes may have been playing tricks though because I tried looking for the figure again but I did not see it. Maybe I saw it on another picture Oogie posted.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast