View Poll Results: Are ghosts.....

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • real?

75 84.27%
  • a part of an over-active imagination?

9 10.11%
  • an advertising ploy used by employers to attract customers?

0 0%
  • both 2 & 3?

5 5.62%
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Re: Do you believe in......GHOSTS?

Quote Originally Posted by alphabassetgrrl
    Most Haunted always annoyed me because as soon as they hear something the girl starts screaming, and I can't hear anything. Plus, they seem to have too high a "hit" ratio- as opposed to Ghost Hunters, who go to lots of locations and get nothing. Most Haunted always has so much happening.

I do love the night vision camera though. Their eyes look so buggy.
    The thing about 'Most Haunted' is that it is a show produced by the BBC. The BBC is very big on sensationalism and stuff. They want the viewers to be scared or at least entertained. They don't really care about being scientific or anything because they feel thats boring and won't bring in the ratings. This is how it is on 'Haunted Famous' as well.

Recently my team was in LA and did Valentinos grave and the house where Sharron Tate is 'supposed' to haunt (2 doors down from where she was killed... why she wanted to move is beyond me). The team set up some recording equipment at Valentinos grave and then went away. No one was around that area except for the BBC crew and the 3 members of my team. They insisted on doing a seance with our 3 team members so they were pretty much accounted for at all times. After the seance, they found that several things had changed around the gravesite. Pennies that were placed on his headstone had been moved and other stuff had been moved around. The BBC crew all acted like 'oh my god.. proof of supernatural events at his grave' and really hyped it up on camera. When we played our tapes back, we heard the sounds of someone walking up to the gravesite, but not coming close enough to really hear them. We then heard the sounds of pennies being moved and the sound of pennies hitting the concrete around where the grave was. Video footage showed that there was someone just outside of the view of the camera with a wire hanger moving the pennies and tossing a few more onto the grave site. After thinking about it, they (my team) recalled that during the seance, the shows producer was unaccounted for. We feel pretty confident that he's the one who did it for the whole 'sensationalism' factor the BBC loves.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Ah. Gotcha.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• horsin' around!

feeling kind of sad tonight..just flitting in and out of old threads...bumped into this one & thought I'd share this with you...
    our first easter after my mom died...I was down at her lemon trees picking lemons for lemonade *sorry for the redundant lemons*, anyway.... clear as a bell I heard my mom call my name...almost in that "lassieeee" kind of happy voice. I looked up the hill absolutely convinced by some miracle she would be standing there. well, obviously she wasn't...i walked sadly up the hill and sat everyone down for dinner.. my kids, hubby & my dad. Well, my dad was sitting facing the glass door... we were just eating quietly, & as I looked up to say something to my dad..He was looking past me w/ the oddest look on his face. I asked him if anything was wrong...& all choked up he said "you're going to think i'm crazy...but i swear i just saw mama standing at the door".... my goosebumps became so huge they hurt! My eyes welled up with tears & I choked out to him what i'd heard just a few moments before.
    Death or not...mama still joined us that year for Easter dinner.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I love that story Pixy. BTW, I am still trying to get your lonesome ghosts pin. I think Hilsbro may have been to busy to make one this week.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Does anyone have any more stories or pictures to share?

• horsin' around!

we need a good haunting! lol
    i'm having withdrawls!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

So is it true that entities can attach themselves to objects or humans?

• Ian The Fox

Sometimes I can see or feel certain presences, but I think that they are a part of my overactive imagination.
    Woof!

• no flash photography...

when we went into the dining room at the whaley house it was cold , but there was a breeze going through.....everyone felt it...LOL....oh, and once people are in a "the most haunted house in the US" they scare really easy....*evil grin*

one other tidbit...if you make fun of the ghosts hieght or furnishings...they don't come out...they hide...I guess....LOL

everyone needs to google "ghandi moster"!!! and click on the "im feeling lucky tab.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324