View Poll Results: Are ghosts.....

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • real?

75 84.27%
  • a part of an over-active imagination?

9 10.11%
  • an advertising ploy used by employers to attract customers?

0 0%
  • both 2 & 3?

5 5.62%
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

• Be-Bop Bear

Avondale, AZ (but wishing I was in Anaheim...)

Re: Do you believe in......GHOSTS?

Ghosts? Yes. I also believe in God, angels, and demons. I think angels, demons, and ghosts are all basically the same type of "creature". Some are kind, some are mean, and some are indifferent.

Garry and I lived in San Francisco for a while. Talk about freaky! I had an encounter with a particularly mean-spirited (no pun intended) and frightening ghost one night. It was horrible, compounded by lots of other "stuff" that was happening that night. That was 2 years ago and I'm just now to the point where I can talk about it without getting completely freaked out again. I'm starting to think that the rest of what happened that night was also caused by the ghost (or whatever it was).
    "George Bush... is only for now."
    Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzco-topia
    I don't know if I believe in ghosts necessarily...but supernatural beings are definately plausable. I get SO increadibibly creaped out at reading this thread...but i still feel compelled to read.

Remember as a child, when they used to say, chant bloody mary's name 3x in a mirror and she'll appear..? To this day I still can't look in a mirror with out hesitation. I don't have any mirrors in the house, other than the one in the bathroom....and even then...especially at night...I NEVER look. THAT's how scared I am about the supernatural!!!!!!!

I don't like looking into the mirror for a different reason. I heard that if you look into the mirror, you can see dead people looking back at you, depending on what place your in. It creeps me out.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Have any of you guys seen season 3 of VH1's Surreal Life? The cast was Briggette Nielson, Flavor Flav, Dave Coulier (Uncle Dave from full house), ETC. Any way. One episode they visited a haunted hospital. I know that hospital was fake because guess What? The production crew had to of come into the building earlier to place their cameras in various parts of the hospital! Odd enough that they were only set up in the areas that the celebrities ventured into. All i am saying is that they probably rigged the place while setting up the cameras.

But I still do believe some ghost stories so don't take me as a believer or skeptic of ghosts.

• Smells like beer

Boo!!
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Okay, I will look at the Mary ship thing tomorrow morning because right now it will just freak me out if I look at it because it is late, I am tired, and my mind will probably play mind games on me.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I have to agree with the person who said that some buisness owners are exploting ghosts for buisness. I mean if you watch the ghost stories on Travel Channel, Guess where most of the stories seem to happen? In restaurants....On top of that, the host always seems to mention something like "when you are dining on a delicious cuisine, you might get a spooky surprise." But then again there probably are stories on Travel Channel that really do take guests to haunted restaurants or bed & breakfasts.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

And I was just criticizing the shows, not anyone here telling the stories of their experiences. I think a lot of these stories told in this thread are from reliable sources. Please do tell more and share more evidence if you have any.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Oh and thank you very much for the 5 star rating, I appreciate it very much.

• Just Me

One of the Ghost Hunter episodes one of the crew was physically attacked. It spooked me big time. I have trouble watching stuff like that so I rarely have it on.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    Take a look at this photo, particularly just above the doorknob:

'Nuff said.

I took this about 3 years ago on the Queen Mary. I sensed something wasn't right about that door, so I took a photo to see if it would reveal anything that wasn't present to the naked eye......... other faces are visible as well.

(This has not been altered in any way.)
    I was just at the Queen Mary last weekend, the boat had a really strange vibe about it. Some weird things happened to people and my self that no one could explain.

• Original Mice-Chatter

The QM is supposed to be hanuted- yes, especially in one of the engine rooms

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey Girl
    One of the Ghost Hunter episodes one of the crew was physically attacked. It spooked me big time. I have trouble watching stuff like that so I rarely have it on.
    Last night on Ghost Hunters, they caugth footage of a door openeing and closing by itself two times. They tried to debunk it by doing tests with it but they were not able to. Plus in the footage, no shadows were visible when the door closed or opened, plus no body was seen in the mirror located to the left of the door when it opened and closed. And the door opened just about all the way. So you would have seen someone close the door, but no one was visible.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

They say the swimming pool is the most haunted area in the Queen Mary. They have claimed that it is a portal for the souls.

• /sigh

I love visiting the Queen Mary...but you better believe I will NOT stay overnight in the hotel! E-ticket wants to...but heck no will I!!!

On the tour of the ship, they do cheezy reinactments of ghost hauntings in the pool and the engine and boiler room. It's more creepy walking down the long narrow hallways where all the rooms are. EERIIEE.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I love hearing ghost stories so much that I got the Unsolved Mysteries Ghosts collection for christmas. Man, That Robert Stack He voice is the best when it comes to the ghost stories.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast