It has been reported that large quantities of a toxic substance called DHMO have been found in an astounding number of drinking water bottles. This toxin has been found to be in bottled water produced by every major company (Dasani, Poland Spring, Aquafina, etc.) Surprisingly, these companies are doing absolutely nothing about it while thousands of people die each year of accidental consumption of DHMO. Unfortunately, the government is doing absolutely nothing to stop this. In fact, the government has refused to deem DHMO as a toxin because of its 'filler' purposes in the bottled water industry as well as in other food related industries.
In the scientific world, DHMO is known as dihydrogenmonoxide. It is one of the most common "green-house gases" and greatly contributes to global warming. DHMO has also been found in lakes, streams, and rivers. DHMO has been found in cancerous cells as well as in brain cells of cattle plagued by Mad Cow disease.
The following website explains the dangers of DHMO...
Despite the cons of this common chemical substance, DHMO has been used in the medical field for quite some time. Some doctors may prescribe DHMO to patients with meningitis and cancer. There is evidence that this substance has in fact aided the recovery of some of these patients.