Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Re: What Does Your Mice Chat Name Mean?

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Clinks you may have one of my favorite screenames. Mindless obscure Disney trivia only a MiceChat freak would even know!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

I stole my hubby's name and year of birth. He usually used it for screen names but after stealthily lurking MC for 2 years I finally decided I would join but still wanted to be semi-incognito.

• Circle of Ancients

My first name and Cinderella is my favorite princess.

• Senior Minion

I am a big fan of Josh Groban and one of his songs is called "You Raise Me Up". In interviews he has often said that he wanted the song to be about anyone raising you up, which is why he omitted a verse in his version from the original, which is more religious.
    And so since his music always raises me up when i'm low, I created this name, Joshrzmeup
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Waiting Since 1992

My name is spelled without the "H" at the end. Ask any Sara(h) and they may launch into why or why not they think there should or should not have an "h" at th end of their name. At the least you will get them to be proud about the way their name is spelled. Sara(h)'s are picky. Or, as I like to call them, "particular".

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    My screen name came from the knight in Mr. Toads Wild Ride (my favorite FL dark ride). It's right after you come out of the fireplace making the 90 degree left turn. The night is there and his name is Sir Clinksalot.
    This was one of my goals when I came to D-land last October...to figure this one name out! I thought it had to do with Sir Shakes-Alot, a late seventies mascot for Burger King, back when they were still trying to be all McDonald's-like.

As for myself, Roo has always been my nickname. There were 3 "Joes" on my dorm room floor in college freshman year. I hated being called Joseph; I detested the infantile Joey. However, a baby kangaroo is called a joey. The name was given over to me.

It got worse when I took up kickboxing for a while. My coach noticed I wouldn't jump a whole lot, instead just taking a bunch of punches. He screamed, "jump-around like a kangaroo!"

Only he used a bunch of more swear words.

I started jumping and hopping around much more, getting the point (and the bruises).

I would have liked to be called "Roo" on the boards. However, someone had already grabbed the name. So I just added my area code here in Colorado.

The rest, as they say, is history. Or was. Or something.

Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

It is a nickname given to me by my husband years before I started posting on Disney boards.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

It's been my nickname for almost 20 years.

• Grumpy old man

Started out on the Musician Forums website. My orginal name was PunkRockLoser and I wanted to change it. I was listening to "Riders on the Storm" by the Doors at the time and heard the line

"There's a killer on the road, his brain is squirmin' like a toad"

So I got my name changed to Brain Squirmin' Like a Toad. Everyone shortened it to BSLAT, Brain, Toad, Squrimin, and Brain Toad. I couldn't use the full name on other sites because of length, so I started just using Brain Toad. I eventually got it changed on there to that name.

When I cam here, of course I used the same name, else I'd always forget who I am and how to sign in.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    but still wanted to be semi-incognito.
    How's that working out for ya?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    How's that working out for ya?
    I knew I screwed up when I announced I was a girl, otherwise I could still blame Timmy for any of my silly posts.

My favorite misunderstood name for me was Ginarella's hubby BringBackTheCoP who for the longest time I thought was a former law enforcement officer . Timmy saw a post of his one time and had to explain it to me. Sheesh did I feel like a Natalie.

• That's a lot of look.

"Monkey" was a nickname given to me in my last LTR. I added "Miss" for the alliteration and as a gender signifier. It's all in lower case so I can sign in just that much faster!

• Fairies and Mermaids!

When trying to create my own hero for a 6th grade writing project, I could only think of Indiana Jones Adventure at Disneyland. He had a J name, I had a J name, it just made sense. He disappeared after that, until while doing a show called "Carnival," a group of us went to go see Anchorman in theatres. We wanted to create our own "news team" group and decided to come up with TV anchor person names, thus Indiana Joel was revived and has lived on strong through High School, MySpace, MiceChat and now college.

Remember, Dreams come true!... and mermaids are hot, even on Halloween.

• Wishin' I was at WDW.

My name's Dave and I live in Phoenix.

Obvious, no?

•   
    • Prefect

Blog Entries

Mine's a mix of Disney and one of my favorite bands- Dixie Chicks. I'm not a big Tinkerbell fan, but because "pixie" is in my name, people think that's why I picked it. I liked the way it sounded more than anything.

I almost changed it because I found out there's a team on another board with that name & I didn't want people to think I copied them. I never bothered changing it and it seems too late now.
    <o>

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast