• LoisAlene

Friday Meteor Showers

Quick, while it's still night - go outside and watch the meteor showers! They were incredible last night and after Friday they will be pretty much gone. Go out, look up, be PATIENT....I saw about 20 in an hour period last night. WooHoo Sooo many shooting stars to wish on!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

• Gay Man

Re: Friday Meteor Showers

Damn that marine layer! I'm too close to the ocean for there to be clear skys - at least over the last few nights. Not one meteor made it through the cloud cover.

• Again! Again! Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Not Afraid
    Damn that marine layer! I'm too close to the ocean for there to be clear skys - at least over the last few nights. Not one meteor made it through the cloud cover.
    Same here. Cloudy by the beach. No wishes for me last night.
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• LoisAlene

There's always Next year. We had a marine layer move in last night too, so not as many to be seen (6 in an hour). Next year I would love to be out in the high desert of central Washington. The night sky over there is incredible.
    Bye, Perseids, see you next time!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

• Incognito

Blog Entries

I went out again last night from about 10:30-11 and saw one meteor. Next shower -November!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

We missed it but the night before my youngest and I spent quite awihle just star gazing, it was beautiful and the sky was gorgeous, an incredible amount of stars.

The first night we moved here the boys and I were swimming and we noticed the massive amount of stars all three of us were just in awe. It so nice to float in the pool and just star gaze

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

It was beautiful and Clear here. My Wife and i sat out Thursday Night/Friday morning, for about an hour between 1 & 2a.m. ..

AMAZING....HUGE streaks across the sky every couple minutes, smaller ones every 10-15 seconds. Right around 1:20 was great! a few minutes of almost non stop streaks across the sky.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

My husband went out on Thursday morning with my dad to the point on the peninsula up at the lake. They saw a good couple dozen. We went out to the same spot on Friday morning around 4:15 am and saw 4 or 5 dozen shooting stars. I haven't seen that many shooting stars since I was near no lights on a beach on the Sinai peninsula.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• That's Hawt

I was driving home at about 10:30 last night and I saw one ... only one .... but I saw it!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Gay Man

I saw one left behind meteror in the cemetery last night. Many in the HUGE crowd saw it and there was one collective OOOOOOHHHH with fingers pointing skyward. Very cool!

• That's Hawt

I saw one left behind meteror in the cemetery last night. Many in the HUGE crowd saw it and there was one collective OOOOOOHHHH with fingers pointing skyward. Very cool!

Can I ask why you were in a cemetery last night??
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Gay Man

I was watching a movie with 98,000 people - 95,000 of them the UnDead.

• That's Hawt

I was watching a movie with 98,000 people - 95,000 of them the UnDead.
    Sweet! That would be fun. As long as you don't pull a corpse bride on one of them!