• mannequins man

Disney Music At Work - Has this ever happened to you?

I was into my work the other day, and listening to one of my CD's of park music, and suddenly I shifted in my chair pulling the cord of my headphones out of the speaker, such that I was suddenly now playing the theme from Imagination at Epcot on my speakers, and I work in an open office. I was quick to grab the volume and turn it off in probably less than 2 seconds, but for that quick moment I had that feeling like people are probably thinking I'm totally crazy. Of course, it could be that they barely noticed and I'm just overly protective of keeping quiet how into Disney I can be.

• That's Hawt

Re: Disney Music At Work - Has this ever happened to you?

LMAO.... Yea I've done that before but the people in my office know I love DL ... so they just laughed ...
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Hooterville, USA

Good music is just that, good music. Not everyone has the same taste, but everyone can appreciate timeless melodys.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Happy Memories

I play my music loud and proud in my office. I have such eclectic taste that i'm always getting comments from coworkers. They'll pass by in the morning and hear 80's pop, then later they'll pass by again and it's hard rock. next day it could be classical and sometimes even showtunes. they just never know what to expect and that's part of the fun.

I've done that so many times at my mom's office. Funny when it happens, because most people don't recognize the music, or they don't care. I'm listening to Disney music right now, and if I scoot my chair away from the computer...

:UNPLUG: "it in your mind, and you can find your-"

Nope. No reaction whatsoever. Dang!
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I have a hangman CD player. So a few years ago when I was a senior in High School, I would always listen to my Disney music during Economics class. The teacher of course let us listen to music while we did work. So I would have my music cranked up and listen to Disney. But what I did not realize was that people could hear my music basically all the way from the other side of the class room. It was quite embarassing to me knowing that my fellow classmates can hear me listening to small world or the siamese cat song. I listened to them on my disney cd's called Disney classics volume 1, 2, & 3 and I listened to them just about every day during that class. So some people may have been embarrassed about listening to Disney songs for one day and being caught....but I listened to the songs for more than forty days during my economics class without realizing that people could hear me. LOL

• Banned User

LOL... If only I could listen to Disney at work.. but i don't work.. LOL

though I doubt in college professors would be happy..