Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Re: Running out of fuel

The last time I ran out of gas was close to 10 years ago. I was in Huntington Beach right at Main Street and it just gave up on me, and believe it or not, at first i didn't know what was wrong with my car! I called my stepdad, who came from Anaheim only to look at the car, tell me, "It's out of gas." and took me to the gas station for a gas can.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Senior Minion

Never have with our personal cars.

I was with teammate of mine from my racing days and his gas gauge went out on the way home, so we had no idea how much we had left.

Sure thing we ran out and had to break open one of our water bottles to carry a little gas.
    We walked down to the local station about two miles up the road. Luckily the gas station allowed us to fill up the "container" we had.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I've never run out of gas. I grew up in the Midwest, where you fill up at half tank, especially in the winter. Not to mention gas stations close, so better make sure you have gas. I've kept the habit, though lately I let it get to 1/4 tank. I nearly panic if the little light comes on.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123