Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: Are there any Animators or imagineers out there?

Here is some info on my bowser drawing.....

We had to draw an image of something from a magazine and and draw a 16 inch+ size drawing of it. So I looked through a Nintendo magazine and found a picture of Bowser that was about 2 inches in lenght and width. So I took that small image and drew it 16 inches big.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

I've been interested in animation as far back as I can remember. When I was in Art class in high school I would of loved to have gotten into the business. I was also interested in becoming a recording engineer. Alas... my life took a different turn and I never was able to persue either dream. I still would like to do it as a hobby, and this spring bought Animation Master at a conference. Unfortunatly... it doen't work... yet... with my computer running Tiger. Well... I have a beta version but there are still some glitches in it. Updates are suspose to be coming soon so it will fully work with my computer, and I'm anxious to play around and hopefully do some little short features one day. But I'm not getting any younger and there is going to be a BIG learning curve with this program if I ever get it going.

So by golly if you're in college now and can follow your dream... GO FOR IT!! Don't ever let anyone talk you out of it or tell you that theres no way you will succeed. Above all else have faith in yourself, even if no one else does!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

So by golly if you're in college now and can follow your dream... GO FOR IT!! Don't ever let anyone talk you out of it or tell you that theres no way you will succeed. Above all else have faith in yourself, even if no one else does!!
    Thanks. Everyone supports my desire to be an artist. But like most other college students, I am at a crossroad wondering if I should pursue my interest for writing stories, or drawing, or possibly both. I just need to know how to get started. I have allowed my former college english teacher to publish some of my essays in a local school magazine she runs. Plus I have had some of my things posted on the Save Disney website. To me, I guess you can say that is a good start. I will probably submit some of my essays to my schools student journal too.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Does any one else have any suggestion as to what I can do to get my drawings and writings out there into the public eye?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

In fact, right now I am re-designing my Country Bear characters that created mith my Flash program on my other computer. This time, I am recreating them with a halloween theme. Then I will probably do a Christmas theme. I would post some of this on here, But I am having problems getting this computer to read the files I try to put on it from my other computer.

• ROFLCOPTER

You should do a Sorin' flash.
    Go Bengals.

WDW>DL

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Well I would but I never rode the ride, It would be too hard to create a good looking environment on a 2d animation program, and it would take up so many megabites of space.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12