Hello Mice Chat,

This is a copy of an email I sent ot a group in my town of Novato. I have to share it here.

The relevance is in all of our towns.

XOXO

Hello friends,

I've been sent a link to something that is very powerful for me, and I'd like to share it.

About two weeks ago at the Civic Center Market I was drawn to a soldier. He never came by for some jam, but I watched him. At every stop he did make, he looked the person in the eye. He was dressed in his khaki's. (Sorry if this isn't the right word.) He walked by his wife's side, held her hand at random moments.

I thought to myself - what has his life experience brought him? What has he given up so that I may stand here? I really wanted to say thank you. I didn't. I don't. There are so many times I've seen soldiers - going into the recruitment office next to Redwood Bagel, getting into a car with a POW plate, playing at the Hamilton playgrounds...

A few days ago I received this link form a close friend and it made such an impression, I'm passing it along to you. I hope it's not outside the boundaries set by our Board.

I hope you'll watch it. It takes two minutes.

http://www.gratitudecampaign.org/index.php

To those within our group who serve - on EVERY branch of service - and especially the families, THANK YOU!