Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Banned User

Re: Snow???!!!! It's June for crying out loud!!!! (pics are included)

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post

Well, it's not much, but it's still snow!!!! This has been the worst Spring ever! Yesterday we had unbelievable winds - 40+ mph gusts. We got to a whopping 60 degrees yesterday, I don't know what it was with the wind chill.

I guess the positive in this is that our home isn't falling into a river or on fire. So, I am grateful for that.

you got to be 60 degree's ?????
    We got lots of snow, in fact it started last night and has gone on all day. we have been under a heavy snow storm warning and right now its 39 degrees.

There was a lot of snow out there this morning, in fact I was going to take pictures to but did nto have time. there is still snow on my lawn, but the streets are now clear. its still snowing off and on.

our forcast.....

...HEAVY SNOW WARNING NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT MDT TONIGHT ABOVE 5500 FEET...
    THE HEAVY SNOW WARNING ABOVE 5500 FEET IS NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT MDT TONIGHT.
    TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 8 TO 12 INCHES ARE EXPECTED OVER THE HIGHER TERRAIN BY MIDNIGHT. THE HEAVIEST PRECIPITATION AMOUNTS ARE EXPECTED TO FALL OVER THE MOUNTAINS...INCLUDING MACDONALD AND HOMESTAKE PASSES AND GEORGETOWN LAKE. ELEVATIONS BETWEEN 5000 AND 6000 FEET CAN EXPECT SNOWFALL AMOUNTS OF 2 TO 4 INCHES...INCLUDING THE CITY OF BUTTE. A HEAVY SNOW WARNING MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED OR OCCURRING. SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF SNOW ARE FORECAST THAT WILL MAKE TRAVEL DANGEROUS

• Banned User

We always have rainy Junes - but I only remember having snow one time in June - and that was 7 years ago when we first moved here.

It will be awful and cold and then one day, we'll just hit 100 degrees and it will stay that way.

Starting on Friday, we're supposed to start seeing sun and rising temperatures. But, we'll see.
    We had snow all the way up until the last week of June Last year, It was the worst!! I have been trying to get my pool up, nope I am betting it will be the end of june or July again before it goes up.

• Goofy

Well, it's not much, but it's still snow!!!! This has been the worst Spring ever! Yesterday we had unbelievable winds - 40+ mph gusts. We got to a whopping 60 degrees yesterday, I don't know what it was with the wind chill.

I guess the positive in this is that our home isn't falling into a river or on fire. So, I am grateful for that.
    Happy early christmas! lol. I wish it would snow here in southern california.

• That Guy

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    Can I have some of your cooler temps for Phoenix?

No shiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boo Hoo, it's cold......

It was 108 here today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Minion

It was 75 here today and it's officially winter LOL LOL LOL My kids went to school in shorts!! I would give anything to have it snow here

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12