Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Ever Feel Like Just Giving Up?

Do you? I believe one must 'never give up' because it's a mind over matter issue, I believe.........but sometimes, do you ever just feel like 'giving up'? Honestly, sometimes I do.......

How about you?

• Little Miss Sunshine

Re: Ever Feel Like Just Giving Up?

David - what do you mean by "giving up"? It could mean so much on different levels.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

• Better Butter Battle Vic

Blog Entries

I know how you feel sort of like life is a really long marthon that never seems to stop and you just want to give up on the race because you're so tired? I get that way, but if you keep pushing a bit further that second wind kicks in or you turn a corner to see something you've never seen before. You know what really helps me when I get like that? I go to a plant nursery, seeing all the color and life and possibilties of the world makes life beautiful.

• Senior Minion

At times I do, sometimes I grow weary of the constant things I have to do on a daily basis to get by. Granted I actually enjoy my work and co-workers, but it can get overwhelming at times. Then with all the bad news on the economy, the world at large, and my own health issues I tend to get super stressed out.

• Thank you, that is all.

Hey, everybody feels that way every once in awhile. It's a normal emotional outlet for us humans. The test is whether you're strong enough to pull yourself up and out of that hole before you hit bottom ....and ya know what? ....the odds are in your favor that you are!

• For You!

I don't know about giving up, but there are times when I'd rather stay in bed and just not cope with life! But, having kids, we all know that ain't gonna happen!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

When life gives me lemons, I find a way to make lemonaide. Sure, sometimes it's not as sweet as I would like, but I make it none the less.

Just look around at what you DO have.
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

Depends on what you're talking about. Sometimes you have to walk away from things to preserve your own sanity. Sometimes you look around and see that you are committed to the cause, even if nobody else is, and you keep trying. Sometimes life gives you struggles in order to teach you something else about yourself and you emerge stronger on the other side. Personally, I'm stubborn as heck and I'd hate miss an opportunity to grow, so I'm a stick-it-out person. I have trouble not finishing books even, no matter how terrible!
    A signature should go here.

• no flash photography...

I think everyone feels that way sometimes. It usually happens when I'm overwhelmed and life is not going as planned, but I have found by pushing forward or at times just going with the tide you get through it and everything seems much better than it was before.

• Man O Lantern

In short, no.

• Goofy

I think about sometimes and I cry once in while. But in the end I pick up my pieces and just stay focus and stay positive by laughing and having fun with my co workers. Life isn't bad at all.

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Not really, but what do you mean 'giving up' ?
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Clearing my Calendar

Sometimes luck seems to turn in such a way that I feel like I'm running in circles. Every good thing that happens seems to be shadowed by five rotten or not-so-good things.

I'm able to pick myself up and dust myself off and keep on walking for the most part. Life isn't about who makes it to the end on the easiest path and I know that.

Every once in a blue moon I do give up though. Not on life or myself - but I give up on trying to make things work in a world of bad. It's a moment when you want to raise your hands and just scream, "I give up!" to whoever would listen. So I retire to my room, turn out the lights and release every emotion within me.

It drains me, but I'm able to recover by the next day so I can face the world again.

That's my idea of giving up.
    "But every night, when it gets dark
    and the stars come out,
    I'll look up on her behalf.
    I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

• love my friends

many mnay times in my life i have felt like giving up.. especially this past year

it was a hard hard year.. but then I made it thru.. so i can probably over come anything

Friends for life

• That Guy

Nope.

Some of the best advice I ever got is to worry about what I can control, and the rest of it, just say, WTF?

No reason to get stressed about stuff that is way out of my range. Gas prices, they suck. Can I change the price of gas? Nope, so I don't stress about it.

Also, remember, there is only one person that you have control over, so worry about that person, and let the rest slide, life is too short.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast