• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon

Cool You can call off the Search Dogs

It's been awhile since I posted around these parts. I wanted to drop by and say hello. I have missed y'all. You can call off the search Dogs. I'm okay.

Wow! Things have definitely changed around here. Love the new look!
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: You can call off the Search Dogs

Have fun checking out the place Bopper. There are a lot of great new changes. Welcome back.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • PEZZ in the Fez

Good to see you, BD!
    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Don't worry. I fed the search dogs plenty of Snausages and Beggin' strips for all of their hard work. Welcome back!

• Circle of Ancients

Hey Brian it's good to see you.

• Banned User

Ok, where you been mister?? you were missed, now spill, got a new job, moved? got a wife now?? inquiring minds want to know

good to see you bopper.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Any truth to the rumor that you'll be answering all of Karla's questions, and those of the rest of us, in a tell-all book? A "movie of the week" TV docu-drama? Or was that going to be a pay-per-view special event?

In any event, it's sure to be big news.

And welcome back, my friend.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Senior Minion

it's good to see you back and posting, Brian!
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Colorful

Okay okay...sheeshe. Don't all jump up at once with these questions. I feel like I am at a Press Conference or something. LOL

Okay...so the trip this fall falling through really discouraged me. I would not say I was depressed but I was down in the dumps. It's admittedly hard to be here where everyone is bragging about their weekly trips to the park with tons of pictures. Of course you don't mean to rub it in and that's not your purpose at all but it is still hard for me to be patient and bide my time while salivating over all the TR's and pictures. I just needed to silently slink into the shadows and take some time away before I went absolutely out of my mind. That would have brought on depression and we all know that no one needs that.

I wish I could say that I have been doing my radio show on a regular basis since I've been gone but I can't say that either. My producer, Dave in Kentucky had to step down for a little while to take care of some issues with his father in early May. In about a week's time his father had been admitted to the hospital (he took himself). They found something in his lung that turned out to be a tumor. He was diagnosed with lung cancer and passed away a week later. Needlessly I have given my friend all the time he needs to get things back in order.

Also during my absence, I spent two weeks as King of the Castle. My folks headed out to Washington State to help Grandma move into a new house. I was able to cook my own meals and after the fact I am getting the hang of making scrambled eggs!

As far as writing a book I am actually planning on writing one after Christmas. I want to share with the world my experiences as a volunteer for a Presidential campaign and being involved politically from a grassroots perspective (something I don't think anyone has done as of yet). My part of the story is over but I want to get through the rest of the cycle so I know and my readers know what the end result was. The candidate I worked so hard for has inspired a movement and waiting until after the cycle I will be able to provide a clearer picture of where the movement is and where it is headed next.

But that's a topic for another forum. LOL

Thanks for the welcome back. I appreciate it.

• Banned User

BD, I am sorry your trip fell thru, I felt real bad. I know how to want to go some where and can't ( gee wasn't that the line from the color purple?? be right back I have to go look

yeo found it... Sophia .... I know what it like to wanna go somewhere and cain't. I know what it like to wanna sing... and have it beat out 'ya

ok, my point is.. you will go some day, but not this time. We missed you, and I feel bad for you not going. but you still have friends here, friends who look forward to reading your posts, and seeing you on line and chatting. Soo........ we are here to listen when you need to talk, a shoulder to cry on and just a general bull session ! feel better... and when that book is published, I want a signed copy!

Good to see you back BD !!

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

glad your back!

• Colorful

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    ok, my point is.. you will go some day, but not this time. We missed you, and I feel bad for you not going. but you still have friends here, friends who look forward to reading your posts, and seeing you on line and chatting. Soo........ we are here to listen when you need to talk, a shoulder to cry on and just a general bull session ! feel better... and when that book is published, I want a signed copy!

Good to see you back BD !!
    Thank you so much Karla. That means a lot! and yes you're getting a signed copy when my book is published. Hey maybe It'll garner enough attention that I can take a book tour! Wouldn't that be pretty sweet?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by BDBopper View Post
    Thank you so much Karla. That means a lot! and yes you're getting a signed copy when my book is published. Hey maybe It'll garner enough attention that I can take a book tour! Wouldn't that be pretty sweet?
    thanks and if you tour. I want to be your personel valet and go everywhere you go!!!

• Colorful

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    thanks and if you tour. I want to be your personel valet and go everywhere you go!!!
    You've got it Karla! If things go very well maybe we can do the tour by RV that runs on fat and grease that restaurants use. I know that it can be done...I saw it on TV...and the restaurarants gave the stuff away cause they needed to get rid of it anyway.