Back in the year 2000 I was working in Yellowstone at the front desk of the Old Faithful Inn doing the afternoon check ins, when I noticed that the gentleman who just stepped up to my counter was wearing a shirt that said "Imagineer" at first I was hesitant to ask if he was an imagineer and bother him, I'm of the mind that if people are on vacation they are there to have a vacation and not be bothered by me, but I couldn't resist and asked him, he said he was an imagineer and we got to chatting. He had come to Yellowstone several times when they were designing Disney's Wilderness Lodge in Florida (which took quite a bit of it's design from the Inn) and liked to vacation in Yellowstone now. I offered to show him around the different parts of the Inn and talked to my manager (who was the best manager I've ever had) who let me upgrade him to one of the best rooms with a view of Old Faithful Geyser.

The imagineer gave me his card and said anytime I was in Florida to let him know and he would give me a tour of the where he worked, and would help me get a job, not in imagineering but at the resort. It was one of the best moments of the summer and one I never forgot, I still haven't made it over to Florida, but I still have his card, and always wish I had made it there.