Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Again! Again! Again!

Re: The Joy of Re-Runs

I like the one where Roseanne is a smart ***...wait, that' all of them.

I like the one where she plans Leon's wedding!! The one where they smoke is good too.
    As they get the munchies-"No wonder we're so fat!" And Jackie tripping out in the bath tub!! Classic stuff
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

BIRDSSSSSS BIRDSSSSSSSSS

DJ Deeeeeejayyyyyyyy

AM I shrinking?? Is this the sink???

I've got nothing, nothing, it's just me, me and my ganja

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• LoisAlene

I Love Lucy. Guarenteed to make everybody leave the room so I can watch TV in peace.

Simpsons, King of the Hill, Futurama - I love cartoons.

Red Dwarf!! English humor is so ...so.... British!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

• Senior Minion

Star Trek :TNG
    Three Stooges
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Momzilla59
    Red Dwarf!! English humor is so ...so.... British!
    Smeg..

It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere,
    I'm all alone, more or less,
    Let me fly, far away from here,
    Fun, fun, fun, in the sun, sun, sun...
    I want to lie shipwrecked and comatose,
    Drinking fresh mango juice,
    Goldfish shoals, nibbling at my toes,

I'll pack my bags and head into hyperspace
    Velocity at time-warp speed
    Spend my days in ultraviolet rays
    Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun
    We're locked on course straight through the universe
    You and me, and the galaxy
    Reached this stage, this hyperpathic age
    Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun
    Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun"

I love Red Dwarf.. British comedy is great..

I also love Monty Python.. (I miss Doctor who..)

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    BIRDSSSSSS BIRDSSSSSSSSS

DJ Deeeeeejayyyyyyyy

AM I shrinking?? Is this the sink???

I've got nothing, nothing, it's just me, me and my ganja

OH MY GOD you stole my lines bitch!!!!! Thats one of my favorite episodes. One of my friends and I still crack each other up as occasionally we'll just IM each other BIRDS BIRDS!

I also like the lesbian kiss episode, but mostly for the line Rosie says when she walks up to Leon wearing a striped shirt and a baseball hat sitting at the bar:

"Oh look if it isn't Charlie Brown".

• Man O Lantern

I live for my SATC DVD collection. There will be weekends when I'll just curl up on the couch and watch episode after episode after season after season. I've watched it all the way through from the first episode til the last probably 5 or 6 times now. I'm so addicted.

I watch my Arrested Development DVD's often. Damn, that's a funny show.

Others I enjoy are Six Feet Under (esp. the first two seasons) and Curb Your Enthusiasm (He's such an IDIOT, I adore him!!!).

On regular TV I watch Seinfeld sometimes after the news at night. There was a time that I'd reached my saturation point with Seinfeld and wanted to scream everytime it was on, but thankfully that has passed and I love it again.

I used to love love love Roseanne re-runs, but I don't see them anymore. I used to watch them on TBS every night. The episode with the pot smoking is one of the best 30 minutes on TV, period!!! Am I in the sink?? Me and my ganja!!

And I used to watch Law & Order every single night on A&E, twice. I used to be able to tell you the plot and conclusion by the opening scene and Lenny's one-liner. It drove my husband crazy. Plus, I'd be yelling, "Hey, that crack addict later plays a lawyer and then she plays a psychologist!! Or that guy with schizophrenia acts as his own lawyer and then in other episodes, he's the father of a victim and later on a defense attorney!!" They use so many of the same extras throughout the years.....I recognize them all. When we went to NYC last year, I found SO many of the murder scenes that it was creeping my husband out. Especially in Central Park. I was like, "Okay, right there to the left of that gorgeous little bridge, a little girl was found strangled, and right over there next to that fountain a jogger was attacked by a drug addict hired by her husband and just below those rocks, there have been at least FOUR victims!!!" It was like a creepy L&O murder scene tour.

• <3

Lost Bar - It's where we come together in true DMCA style.
    Blog Entries

I haven't read everyone else's replies yet but I love reruns and Friends are also my favorite ones! My absolute favorite episode is when Joey and Chandler are fighting over the chair and Joey puts all of Chandler's clothes on, since that is the opposite of hiding his underwear, and starts doing lunges. "Look at me, I'm Chandler. Could I BE wearing anymore clothes? Maybe if I wasn't going commando..." ROTFL! And the one with the jam where Joey keeps eating jam and Chandler says, "Joey... the girl from the copy place naked or a big jar of jam?" and Joey replies, "Put your hands together!" Hahahahahaha!!

I also watch a lot of reruns of Roseanne, The Cosby Show, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Full House... too many!!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12