Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Question The Joy of Re-Runs

I can watch Friends reruns over and over and they never get old. The one I am watching right now is the one with the "They don't know we know they know." You know, when everyone finds out about Monica and Chandler. It's one of my favs.

My other fav is the one at Monica and Chandler's wedding when Rachel takes the prenancy test. That epsiode aired a few weeks after I found out I was unexpectably pregnant and I cried like a baby and still do whenever I see it. I have learned that no matter what else is on, if I flip past a Friends rerun, I can't look away!

So, what is everyone else's favorite reruns? Old TV shows that you wish could live again and/or forever?
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Re: The Joy of Re-Runs

I am a HUGE Roseanne fan. That damn show makes me laugh so hard. I've had nights sitting up trying to be quiet(shut up Bully4)and I just can't cause I"m laughing so hard!!!

I also love Friends my favorite........"could I BE wearing anymore clothes" :LMAO: omg that one gets me EVERYFREAKINGTIME

SATC, I love Carrie and the girls. I've seen the finale countless times now and STILL tear up everytime.

I like the Cosby Show once in awhile and Fresh Prince gets a giggle and usually has GREAT one liners(can you tell I watch Nick at Nite .........ALOT)

I used to LOVE old Nick at NIte with Bewitched, I Love Lucy and Dick Van Dyke, that's how I got stuck on Nick at Nite.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

My fav. Friends episode. Nice looking guy behind Chandler, no?
    Last edited by Bornieo Goes Bananas; 08-22-2005 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Ego stroking.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Oh and Everyone Loves Raymond, I've only watched reruns never watched a first run episode but I've had some drink spitting laughter moments from that one too!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• The Unknown Princess

The ones I have on DVD: Gilmore Girls Seasons 1, 2 and 3; Scrubs Season 1, Will and Grace Seasons 1, 2 and 3, Smallville Seasons 1, 2 and 3

Reruns I try to catch on TV: Who's Line is it Anyway? (Both England and US versions) and Animaniacs.

• I love Florida - and lamp

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    Oh and Everyone Loves Raymond, I've only watched reruns never watched a first run episode but I've had some drink spitting laughter moments from that one too!
    I can go one better; I never saw a Friends episode 'til it was off the net and in syndication - now it's a must-see. I was either stationed overseas or going to night school throughout the first run.

I also still like to watch (geek alert) the original Star Trek and the b&w Twilight Zone. In fact, during the early 90s (when I discovered the wondrous Colorado Bulldog, I believe), I even recorded a humiliating Rod Serling answering machine message.

Drinking and voicemail do not mix.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

I love Roseanna too! I miss I love Lucy, it is NEVER on here! It was ALWAYS on in California!

Oh, and Will & Grace reruns are awesome too!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Ahhhhhhhhh Will & Grace, the first few seasons. LOVE IT!!! Although I'm more of a fan of Jack and Karen best one liners!!!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• See what I got?

I wish they would play The Wonder Years again. Maybe Doogie Howser, too. Just to bring back the good ol' days of my childhood. I wanna know why they have every show BUT Wonderyears on DVD? Grrr..

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Karen: I know. Let's take pictures of us eating all this food and then show it to some homeless person.
    Jack: Karen. You are such a female Jesus.

• Banned User

"The simpsons..."

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Designing Women
    Roseanne

Those are my 2 fav rerunned shows. (is rerunned a word? hmmm) Anyway I like the whole Friends/Will & Grace thing too.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TinkPink
    Karen: I know. Let's take pictures of us eating all this food and then show it to some homeless person.
    Jack: Karen. You are such a female Jesus.
    It's lines that this that make me love them.......and why I call Disguy DISJACK and I"m DSNYLNDKAREN

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Again! Again! Again!

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    (shut up Bully4)
    What the...? I didn't say anything. Nor was I!! Sheesh!

I too watch Roseanne. 'O' has a lot of Roseanne, Grace Under Fire, Ellen, Living Single shows in the morning. Pretty funny stuff.

I too enjoy Seinfeld and The Simpsons. And Friends and Will and Grace are always funny.

Nick At Night rules!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Roseanne fans.........my two fave's are
    The one where Dan & Roseanne & Jackie "smoke some"
    and when Dj keeps locking himself in the bathroom.
    ~darlene~I heard he got caught playing with his instrument in band~~

How about you?

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast