Thread: Travel

• Banned User

Travel

Who loves to travel?

Where have been?

How many countries/states have you been to?

What are your future travel plans?

• Banned User

Re: Travel

I'll start

I love to travel. Travel is one of my favorite hobbies and i wish that i could travel everyday of the year.

Some of the states that i have been to are Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C., Virginia, and Hawaii.

Some of the countries of the world that i have been are Spain, Germany, and Morocco.

Future Travels:
    2009: Probably Japan (with stop @ TDR)
    2010: European Tour that goes to the following countries England, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, and France (extra stop to DLRP); Also 2010 Winter Olympics at Vancouver with stops at Oregon, and Washington
    2011: New York City for 10th anniversary of 9/11
    2012: 2012 Summer Olympics in London
    Last edited by DLR_FAN; 07-04-2008 at 06:58 PM.

• Never give in.

I love traveling. It's my favorite thing to do over the summer!

The states I've been to... Virginia (obviously ), Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, Ohio, North Carolina, and South Carolina.

I haven't been to other countries yet.

as for where I'd like to go:

States: California, Colorado, New York, Texas, and Nevada.

Countries: anywhere in Austrailia, Italy, and Spain.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

• Little Miss Sunshine

I don't like to fly, but I love to travel. In the last few years, I've been to Paris (3x), Mont St. Michel (2x), London (3x), Edinburgh, Stonehenge (2x), Munich, as well as travelling domestically - San Francisco, Disneyland, etc. I love the mountains of Tennessee as well, and Dollywood is so much fun!
    I have family in Washington, DC, so I go there also. I went to the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta.

In the past, I've also been to Canada, on the Disney Cruise Line, and Switzerland. (as well as other states).
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by DLR_FAN View Post
    Who loves to travel?

Where have been?

I loooovvee to travel, with a family, its a little harder but we try and take small weekend trips around Florida.

So far I've been to the following states:

Florida
    California
    Indiana
    Oklahoma
    Tennessee
    North Carolina
    South Carolina
    Nevada
    Texas
    New York
    Virginia
    West Virginia
    Georgia
    Arkansas
    Kentucky
    Illinois
    Ohio
    Michigan

Future Travel Plans?

Anywhere the world takes me. I do want to visit other countries some day, starting with a few in Europe.
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 07-06-2008 at 03:40 AM.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I like to travel.

I've been most of the lower 48 states.

Only foreign country I've been to is Canada.

Before I die, I want to visit Paris, London, Tokyo & Australia.

• World Traveler

Oh boy, I love to travel - and to plan my travels.

I've been to many, many places including travels on planes, trains, cruise ships, ocean liners and automobiles.

Some of my memorable places have been (in no particular order)

Peru, Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Mexico, El Salvador, Panama, Honduras, Israel, France, Spain, Great Britain, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong, Bahamas, Aruba, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, Barbados, St Maarten, St Thomas, Canada and more I can't think of right now.

As for US states ... New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, DC, Virginia, Georgia, Nevada, California, Arizona, Washington, North Carolina, Illinois, Massachusetts, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Delaware and probably a few more.

... and of course lots of places in Florida.

As for future travel ... on my list are Australia and to revisit Japan.

• Minion

I really haven't been to many states in the U.S. Just New York, Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Florida.

Internationally, I've been to Italy, Greece, and Turkey - all pretty fascinating places.

• Disney Nerd

I really love to travel, it's just so tough getting the time and money together...

US States: Alaska, Hawaii, California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Nebraska, Wyoming, Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida

Other Countries: China, England, France, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Italy, Austria, Germany, and I guess Canada (but it was just Niagara Fall and we were on the US side for most of the day, so I don't really count that!!)

Future Plans: New York City, New Orleans, Boston, Hawaii (hopefully Maui this time), Florida (It's been 8 years since I've been to WDW, I really need to take advantage of a CM trip offering, plus my hubby has never been!), Ireland, Scotland, England, France, Italy, Germany, Denmark, Morraco, Egypt, Greece, China, Japan, Australia, the Caribbean.

Oh man, we have some massive plans....we have time though. We are both young and with the way things are going, by the time the baby is old enough to go and enjoy most of these trips, we'll have been able to save up for at least one!
    Last edited by fantoongal; 07-04-2008 at 09:01 PM. Reason: spelling, cause i'm silly and should be cleaning...

• q:-)

Of the states, I've been to Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Montana, Nevada, Hawaii, and I've been driven through Idaho.

Country-wise, I've been to Korea twice/three times, Italy, and Canada.

I would love to go to NY during the holidays or travel to Australia, France, or somewhere in South America.

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Who loves to travel?
    I love traveling, but I hate flying. I love to drive though.

Where have been?
    CA
    NV
    OR
    UT
    AZ
    IA
    NY
    VT
    AK
    HI

USA
    Canada
    Mexico

13 Total

I wish to go to all 50 states...wait are there 50 or 51? All countries, and every state capital.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by fantoongal View Post
    Other Countries: China, England, France, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Italy, Austria, Germany, and I guess Canada (but it was just Niagara Fall and we were on the US side for most of the day, so I don't really count that!!)

That some good traveling there. Did you guys take a European Tour or go by yourself's.

• Banned User

I like to travel.

I was raised in CA and I've been to Oregon, Texas, Nevada, Colorado, N & S Dakota, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Arkansas, New Mexico, Missouri, Georgia, Alabama, Kansas, N & S Carolina, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Tennessee(I live a 2 minute walk from the stateline), Mississippi(currently residing), and I was stationed in NY(Drum). In September I will be adding Florida to the list.

I've never been out of the states and the closest I ever came to that was almost being deployed to Bosnia in 98. I wouldn't mind going to maybe Japan, and Europe.