Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• Cake Anyone?

Re: Disney Tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    Call me old-fashioned, but why are most of the people posting in this thread women?
    Because women like tats also I would assume. I wanted one for years and I was 39 before I finally went under the needle. And of course it is true that getting inked is addictive. I have three and love each and everyone of them. My largest is a tribute to my faith in God, my second is a tribute to a beloved dog that I had to put down and the third was something fun for me that has to do with my love of cake decorating. Having a tattoo does not make me less of a person or woman for that fact. It is art that I will have for the rest of my life.
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

• Directly directed

I don't have any because I want them to be visible, and still waiting to actually start my career and find out their tattoo policy. Then I really want one that relates to Alice in Wonderland but I don't know what yet. I've always liked the rocking horsefly.

• coco puff/chanel

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Step-Mom View Post
    Because women like tats also I would assume. I wanted one for years and I was 39 before I finally went under the needle. And of course it is true that getting inked is addictive. I have three and love each and everyone of them. My largest is a tribute to my faith in God, my second is a tribute to a beloved dog that I had to put down and the third was something fun for me that has to do with my love of cake decorating. Having a tattoo does not make me less of a person or woman for that fact. It is art that I will have for the rest of my life.

I just got my first tattoo about 4 months ago after thinking long and hard about it since it will be on my body until I die. I got it on my lower back since I don't want just anyone to be able to see it; just my hubby and friends. It is a tribute to my faith and my two children which are the best things in my life! I love it and plan on getting a couple more as long as hubby agrees on it.

• Cake Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by arielchica View Post
    I just got my first tattoo about 4 months ago after thinking long and hard about it since it will be on my body until I die. I got it on my lower back since I don't want just anyone to be able to see it; just my hubby and friends. It is a tribute to my faith and my two children which are the best things in my life! I love it and plan on getting a couple more as long as hubby agrees on it.
    You know I knew there was a reason why I liked you!

• coco puff/chanel

Blog Entries

You know I knew there was a reason why I liked you!
    Yeah, I noticed your tattoo on your back when we were walking across over to the castle and was going to comment on it but got sidetracked by my daughter and forgot. The next time we see eachother we will have to do a show and tell on our tattoos!

• Can't get enough!

I love cake decorating too, just as a hobby. Just curious as to what your tattoo is?

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Call me old-fashioned, but why are most of the people posting in this thread women?
    I dont see why this matters....
    ^sorry ladies. I regret posting that. Its been 7 years since my divorce and sometimes I forget what it was like!
    Forget what what was like? When women were "proper" and didnt have things like tattoos? Times they are a-changin.
    Ive had some of my tattoos for longer than you've been divorced and Im only 29
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

I have a tattoo that I got when I was 17 and very stupid and intoxicated so I hate it. Someday I will either get it removed or have a cover up done on it.

Hubby got his first tattoo for my 40th birthday, to show his love.

His second one he got when he was 50 to represent his other two loves.

• Cake Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by tayakaleb View Post
    I love cake decorating too, just as a hobby. Just curious as to what your tattoo is?
    It's a piece of cake. I love the guy that did all my tats but apparently he doesn't know anything about cakes. I was getting ready to move back to Cali and I wanted one more tat from him so I told him I wanted a tat of a topsy turvey cake aka mad hatter cake. He says no problem. I show up like three days before I leave the state and he looks at me and says I couldn't do a three layer cake it didn't look right so I did this and he shows me the piece of cake on a plate with a fork.....man I was bummed but I layed down on that table and said go for it.

• Cake Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by arielchica View Post
    Yeah, I noticed your tattoo on your back when we were walking across over to the castle and was going to comment on it but got sidetracked by my daughter and forgot. The next time we see eachother we will have to do a show and tell on our tattoos!
    Well what you saw was only the top. Here is a really bad picture of the whole thing....

• Cake Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    I have a tattoo that I got when I was 17 and very stupid and intoxicated so I hate it. Someday I will either get it removed or have a cover up done on it.

Hubby got his first tattoo for my 40th birthday, to show his love.

His second one he got when he was 50 to represent his other two loves.

Wow he broke the cardinal rule of tattoos and got your name inked on himself. You must be really special to still be together!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    Ask MsThumper about her favorite one she has and wants covered up. I'm not going to say it here, but it can easily be modified into hidden Mickey's if she wants.......

Wow he broke the cardinal rule of tattoos and got your name inked on himself. You must be really special to still be together!
    Heck no, he's on his 7th Lisa from what I understand. Now, when the Lola tattoo shows up then we are in trouble.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• Disappearing/Reappearing

no Disney tattoos....although I have contemplated getting a hidden Mickey. Haha. That would be hilarious...don't tell hubby...make him find it...haha

I only have one so far. I want a couple more. Just having problems figuring out where to put each.

I'd love a sparrow on my foot.....because of yes, Jack Sparrow...but also for the song.."His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me"

A Fleur de Lis...cause I was raised in Louisiana, and have a true love of that place. I think it would look best on the back of my neck.

And a Bible verse on my right forearm. I would love to get 1 Samuel 16:7..because it states that God does not see people like we see them. He sees what is inside. But, I think Romans 5:8 is in the fore front right now.

• Cake Anyone?

I would love to get a hidden Mickey tat and one of my favorite villans but I am running out of space since I really don't want my tats to be out in the open. Call me old fashioned but I am not ready to ink my arms and chest like some gals.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Ive had many many people call the mickey on my neck my "hidden mickey" tattoo. It gets old after a while hearing that but oh well.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast