Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 77
  1. #46

    • Is it summer yet???
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Save Lives - designAte a Driver!!!
    Posts
    409

    Re: Disney Tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by All Aglow View Post
    I have 3 Mickey head outlines on my ankle. One for each of my girls, in their favorite (at the time) colors. So, one is blue, one purple and one pink. They're all the same size but the one in the middle overlaps the other two a bit.
    I'd LOVE to see a pic of this one......please, pretty please, sugar on top, sugar on top!!
    Rally Rat, Oh how I've missed thee!

  2. #47

    • Disney Pinapple Princess
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    68.85 miles from DLR (Vista, Ca)
    Posts
    249

    Re: Disney Tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post

    Hubby got his first tattoo for my 40th birthday, to show his love.



    His second one he got when he was 50 to represent his other two loves.

    Very nice. As far as the "no name" rule goes, I believe as long as it is unique....GD and Mickey? It looks like it was meant to be.
    *** Disney Pinapple Princess *** Cove Bar Crew - DCA** HELL YEAH!!!***
    [IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m4e8xunrnijrm.png[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by techskip View Post
    Disney Dorks of the world unite!


  3. #48

    • Disney Pinapple Princess
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    68.85 miles from DLR (Vista, Ca)
    Posts
    249

    Re: Disney Tattoos




    Besides my Tinkerbell, I have this one, a band logo (the Horrorpops) with aurora's crown....Because I can be a bad a** and a princess...hence freedom, to be what i want to be.

    and just to prove my "no name rule" point, Here is my husbands Tattoo of my name Written as an ambigram:

    *** Disney Pinapple Princess *** Cove Bar Crew - DCA** HELL YEAH!!!***
    [IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m4e8xunrnijrm.png[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by techskip View Post
    Disney Dorks of the world unite!


  4. #49

    • Disney Pinapple Princess
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    68.85 miles from DLR (Vista, Ca)
    Posts
    249

    Re: Disney Tattoos

    I saw some woman with a tattoo of walts bust on her back, that was awesome. it was well detailed too. she was getting off space mtn.
    *** Disney Pinapple Princess *** Cove Bar Crew - DCA** HELL YEAH!!!***
    [IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m4e8xunrnijrm.png[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by techskip View Post
    Disney Dorks of the world unite!


  5. #50

    • Can't get enough!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    810

    Re: Disney Tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyWife View Post
    I'd LOVE to see a pic of this one......please, pretty please, sugar on top, sugar on top!!
    Me too! I am this close to getting a Mickey head tattoo....





    It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

  6. #51

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    158

    Re: Disney Tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by aurora1729 View Post


    Besides my Tinkerbell, I have this one, a band logo (the Horrorpops) with aurora's crown....Because I can be a bad a** and a princess...hence freedom, to be what i want to be.

    LOVE HORRORPOPS!!! They're amazing in concert!

    Curiouser and curiouser...



  7. #52

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    158

    Re: Disney Tattoos

    So, here's my tat...I call it my hidden mickey tat because some people see the mickey and some don't, although how could you not!?! Not a great pic, it looks darker in person.


    Curiouser and curiouser...



  8. #53

    • Is it summer yet???
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Save Lives - designAte a Driver!!!
    Posts
    409

    Re: Disney Tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyEla View Post
    So, here's my tat...I call it my hidden mickey tat because some people see the mickey and some don't, although how could you not!?! Not a great pic, it looks darker in person.

    That's very cute and subtle. I like it!
    Rally Rat, Oh how I've missed thee!

  9. #54

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In a shop on Main Street
    Posts
    1,924

    Re: Disney Tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyEla View Post
    So, here's my tat...I call it my hidden mickey tat because some people see the mickey and some don't, although how could you not!?! Not a great pic, it looks darker in person.

    Nice!

  10. #55

    • Cake Anyone?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,881

    Re: Disney Tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyEla View Post
    So, here's my tat...I call it my hidden mickey tat because some people see the mickey and some don't, although how could you not!?! Not a great pic, it looks darker in person.

    Question, how long did you have to wait after getting a tat on your foot before you could wear a regular shoe with out having to worry about it effecting the tat.
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

  11. #56

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    158

    Re: Disney Tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Step-Mom View Post
    Question, how long did you have to wait after getting a tat on your foot before you could wear a regular shoe with out having to worry about it effecting the tat.
    Actually I could the same day, I asked the guy who did it and he said it's not a problem after you wait the 1-2 hours to take off the bandage. And I live in Cali so of course flip flops were used for most of the healing time lol. I also wear a lot of ballet flat style shoes that don't come up to the tat. It was a bit tender and I'm sure if I wore tennis shoes it would have hurt.

    Now I have another tat near my shoulder on my front side and it was painful to wear a bra for a few days. I think I didn't wear one for a few days actually lol.

    Curiouser and curiouser...



  12. #57

    • Cake Anyone?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,881

    Re: Disney Tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyEla View Post
    Actually I could the same day, I asked the guy who did it and he said it's not a problem after you wait the 1-2 hours to take off the bandage. And I live in Cali so of course flip flops were used for most of the healing time lol. I also wear a lot of ballet flat style shoes that don't come up to the tat. It was a bit tender and I'm sure if I wore tennis shoes it would have hurt.

    Now I have another tat near my shoulder on my front side and it was painful to wear a bra for a few days. I think I didn't wear one for a few days actually lol.
    I got a tat on my rump and my guy said I should have no problem with it...WRONG... I didn't own any skirts so I tried to wear loose fitting pants but they still rubbed the tat wrong and I have a spot where the ink was rubbed away...
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

  13. #58

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Northern Cali
    Posts
    158

    Re: Disney Tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Step-Mom View Post
    I got a tat on my rump and my guy said I should have no problem with it...WRONG... I didn't own any skirts so I tried to wear loose fitting pants but they still rubbed the tat wrong and I have a spot where the ink was rubbed away...
    man that sucks. I guess since it had contact with fabric, or sitting, etc. it would be much harder. all of my tats are in places that i could expose and not worry about it being rubbed or any pressure put on them.

    Curiouser and curiouser...



  14. #59

    • A walking dead demeanor!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    3

    Re: Disney Tattoos

    Here is a little something I am working on at the moment...a full sleeve of the Haunted Mansion! I have had work done since these photos, so my caretaker and his dog are full color now and I have begun work on the singing busts and some graveyard scene behind them.

    The mansion itself will reside on my upper arm with bats flying from the belfry and up my neck. The concept art for the upper portion is pictured here too.

    Love the Mansion!
















    I'll update with more recent pics one of these days!

    -aaron

  15. #60

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,922

    Re: Disney Tattoos

    Now I want one too! I'm 47 and have wanted a tattoo for a LONG time. I think I need to figure out what to get, and, DO IT!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [News] Situation At Disney - 2/22 - Parks Are Closed For Entry(Merged threads)
    By hbwriter in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 08:57 PM
  2. [News] Big Disney Announcement this afternoon (Merged Threads)
    By BFJen in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 05:33 PM
  3. Disney bricks? (Merged threads)
    By raidergrl47 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 09:14 PM
  4. Downtown Disney Increases Security (merged threads)
    By tjcjr in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 04:48 PM
  5. Four Seasons to Anchor New Disney Luxury Resort - (Merged Threads)
    By WRDup in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 12:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •